Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) (41375 Views)

Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja / Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) / Alhaji Accused Of Raping And Impregnating An Orphan In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by NDRepublic: 4:32pm On May 25, 2016
Click Thread.

Check name.

Compare name with names from the landlocked erosion republic

Name confirmation - POSITIVE.

Exit thread.
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by macaranta(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2016
menstrualpad:
Eze indeed...
Menstrualpad ...this your name needs more checking grin
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by adedayoadedeji(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2016
one thing baffles me. how can u penetrate someone that is not wet. my heart bleeds for rape victims.

this guy deserves that part of hell where the heat is hottest.

oloriburuku, omo ale jati jati
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by brojoshua: 4:39pm On May 25, 2016
If post is true, then I say it is bad and is a sin that deserves true and proper punishment. But Nigeria is an unjust country where there is no true judgment, otherwise what has Nigeria done to all the rapists that have been caught or arrested in recent times. There is no true and proper justice and judgment in Nigeria still. Let the leaders repent from their wickedness and do what is good and right and rule with the fear of God. Let there be true justice and judgment, let there be righteousness and truth and mercy that God may turn His wrath away from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 25, 2016
Biafran again, descendants of Israel they said. Eze now in prison, Nnamdi Kanu in prison, some IPOB members are gone to the great beyond.

Expect nothing good from Biafra

rape innocent Biafra, you want to increase in numbers. The same gospel that criminal preach in the radio is what boko haram preach

Biafra and boko haram the two terrorist group operating in Nigeria
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by mandax: 4:44pm On May 25, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

I was just randomly thinking, so these are the descendants of the Bani Israel in the qur'an fah grin
The descendants of the Isrealites in the bible abi na lost tribe of isreal grin cheesy

Lwtmb ooo boy

More like the cursed tribe of Douala grin grin cheesy

Some people are naturally miserable.

See how you degenerated to the lowest ebb. A boy raped a girl he must have been stalking.
Because he bears Igbo name, that has become a source for your tribal tantrums.

And you do every blackmail on earth; including the one here to persuade your lost tribe of Israel NOT to leave your darling but failed one Nigeria.
You don't see one Nigeria as failed because oil money still trickles in to pay salaries.

Abeg go look for cure.
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by bilazego(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=AntidaftMOD post=45959051]On behalf of Name Checkers Association of Nairaland (NCAN), I hail Eze. You never disappointed us! cheesy grin[/quo
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by bilazego(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
On behalf of Name Checkers Association of Nairaland (NCAN), I hail Eze. You never disappointed us! cheesy grin

How will he disappoint you when you knowingly got him infected with your tribe's rape escaped.
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by SUPOL(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2016
olatunjithomas:
police and their unnecessary investigations at times.the suspect has confirmed that he did commit the offence,so what again did they want to investigae?
did he just say the devil? even the devil is gonna be looking at him like
What do u know about investigations? U think it's easy to prosecute someone or to prove an offense? When d judge will be lambasting d prosecutor for shallow investigation u won't be there. Pls talk d one u know
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2016
Yet again another paedophile in the south; we expect the bigots to equally condemn his religion, tribe and region as they did that of Yunusa or forever shut up.
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by 3kay945(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
Advice from Vaseline crew would have saved this man cool
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by mzEhmmy(f): 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
Is it just me that deduced that an ss1 student was staying alone??
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by Nusaf: 5:36pm On May 25, 2016
Today on this forum, this is the second reported rape case involving a minor and an adult, both from the same divide of this country. This is the same region that criminalises marrying a girl of 18 yrs old. So it is better to destroy the lives of these little girls than marrying them out. Also, if this were to be in the north, ethnic colouration would have been the main component of comments as if such had never happened elswhere. The truth will sooner than later finds its way out.
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=SUPOL post=45961364]
What do u know about investigations? U think it's easy to prosecute someone or to prove an offense? When d judge will be lambasting d prosecutor for shallow investigation u won't be there. Pls talk d one u know[/quote

oh,there you are, what the Bleep are you investigating on a proven case.?you'll go back and forth for some days, get some cool cash from the said case and later you'll drift off radar.
anyway, I have heard you sir.
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On May 25, 2016
some men are I'm..becile....can u imagine d idi..ot blaming d devil. if I were a police officer., these are d suspects I would love to handle...d beating dey will receive, d devil will take flight
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by Goldienana(f): 6:38pm On May 25, 2016
Abeg use dis ur name help ur leaking mouth. Tap mouth.

menstrualpad:
Eze indeed...
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by menstrualpad: 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
sad
macaranta:

Menstrualpad ...this your name needs more checking grin
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by Stevengold(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2016
Section 358 of the Criminal Code 1990 gives the clear judgement to offense of rape, but I must add, that he should not only be imprisoned for life with canning, but with hard Labour.

Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by Philadelphia: 8:27pm On May 25, 2016
Where is the devil when we need to blame him?
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by Frigs: 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
[b][/b] That guy fail folks abeg, EEEEEEZEEEEEEE..... where u from self, your mama train you sooo
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by Frigs: 8:55pm On May 25, 2016
[b][/b] That guy fail folks abeg, EEEEEEZEEEEEEE..... where u from self, your mama train you sooo
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 25, 2016
Devil will personally give special punishment to some ppl for lying against him. The same devil did not push you to go and hang yourself, na innocent girl the devil push you go defile. God punish you. Oloriburuku eda.
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by 6digitscomrade: 10:11pm On May 25, 2016
na defying or defilingmeanwhile shock me next time by stating the crime from another region..dis region and this kind of crime is like a pin to a magnet..
Islie:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-rapes-15-year-old-orphan-gunpoint/

Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by Rhea(f): 2:18am On May 26, 2016
[size=38pt]cut it off. period[/size]
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by alaskido(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2016
Eze, your mate robs banks and you are robbing KPEKUS. Shame on you. You also said it was the DEVIL. I bet you the DEVIL will be shocked at your lies.
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2016
uncle005:
Biafran again, descendants of Israel they said. Eze now in prison, Nnamdi Kanu in prison, some IPOB members are gone to the great beyond.

Expect nothing good from Biafra

rape innocent Biafra, you want to increase in numbers. The same gospel that criminal preach in the radio is what boko haram preach

Biafra and boko haram the two terrorist group operating in Nigeria
DIAGNOSE:-- Cerebral Meningities
CAUSED BY:-- Local.SW.Nig Weed
DOCTOR'S RECOMMENDATION:- Fingers Amputation.
Re: Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2016
mandax:

Some people are naturally miserable.

See how you degenerated to the lowest ebb. A boy raped a girl he must have been stalking.
Because he bears Igbo name, that has become a source for your tribal tantrums.

And you do every blackmail on earth; including the one here to persuade your lost tribe of Israel NOT to leave your darling but failed one Nigeria.
You don't see one Nigeria as failed because oil money still trickles in to pay salaries.

Abeg go look for cure.
liv am na fuul him b. SWNig own is to breed #ProudlyNorthernNigSlaves4life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State / Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad / One Dies As Soldiers Arrest Policeman With 370 Bullets In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.