Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) (2786 Views)

Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) by Jtownonline: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
A South African woman was jailed after being accused of picking up a stranger in her car and forcing him to have sex with another woman in the back of the vehicle.
Zumala Gift, a 28-year-old resident of King Williams Town, was charged with armed robbery and sexual assault stemming from the alleged crime, according to DNA Info.
Gift was booked Sept. 5 at the Durban Police Department, where she is being held in lieu of R75,000 bail, according to police records.

Assistant Attorney Amanda Amula told a Durban judge in court on Thursday that the alleged incident began around 5 a.m. on the morning of July 26 when Gift offered the victim a ride, reports DNA Info. After he got into the car, however, Gift pulled a gun and “demanded [he] get into the backseat of the car and have sex with [her] friend,” Amula said, according to the site.
The man eventually escaped and — wearing only his shirt — flagged down a nearby cab, according to the Durban Sun-Times. The cab driver allowed the victim to email himself a picture of his alleged attackers’ license plate. The victim also later picked Gift out of a line-up, per the Sun-Times.
Gift, a mother of two who works at a local Denny’s restaurant, has a previous misdemeanor conviction for prostitution, according to the Sun-Times.
In a similar case in April, a Johannesburg man told police he was sexually assaulted by four women who offered to drive him home from a nightclub, according to the National Post.
Female-on-male rape is “presumed to be greatly under-reported,” writes Salon. National studies report anywhere between 1.4 and 3 percent of men say they have been raped at some point, according to The Johannesburg Times. Another one in 21 men “had been forced to penetrate an acquaintance or a partner, usually a woman; had been the victim of an attempt to force penetration; or had been made to receive MouthAction,” according to The Times.

Ok I still find it difficult to believe that a man can be rape by a woman. Sex can not work when or if a man does not achieve erection. So if a man does not achieve this erection how can he penetrate a woman??
What do I even know about sex. Please someone should educate us about this topic of men being victims of rape.. Use the comment BOX below.

1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) by forreelinc(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
mmmmm lucky dude she kinda hot
Re: Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) by HallaDaTruth: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
If women raping men happens in Nigeria, no man will report to the police out of shame and some people dey find this kind thing for Nigeria . grin . But what if such ladies are infected

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
If its some where like home they use a sleeping drug and dick erecting drug but if its on the road only a dick erecting drug will be used to rape an innocent young man.
The drug is somewhat illegal and you need the permission of a doctor to obtain one.
The drugs can't be found in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) by tzoracle: 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
my apologies to Kenya, I don conclude say na them already

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) by mexxmoney: 1:30am On Dec 12, 2017
wilz0:
If its some where like home they use a sleeping drug and dick erecting drug but if its on the road only a dick erecting drug will be used to rape an innocent young man.
The drug is somewhat illegal and you need the permission of a doctor to obtain one.
The drugs can't be found in Nigeria.
If you had a gun pointing at your head, you won't need any drug to achieve erection o. It's your erection or your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) by pussyeater(m): 5:46am On Dec 12, 2017
mexxmoney:

If you had a gun pointing at your head, you won't need any drug to achieve erection o. It's your erection or your life
Abeg help me tell am oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) by aregal: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2017
FAKE NEWS. BULLSH1T!
Re: Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) by festwiz(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2017
I am not one to disprove rape news, but what's your source OP? undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) by crownedprinz(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2017
At some point in my life i thought there is no harm in a woman "raping" a man....but what if the lady has STDs' and it might be obviously unprotected sex...i wouldn't want to have HIV...God help us oh

(1) (Reply)

3 Notorious Female Gang Members Gruesomely Stabbed A Suspected Rival To Death / If Bible Was Written In Port-hacourt (pics) / [PHOTOS] Flying Bird Allegedly Turns Into A Human Being In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.