Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship (30047 Views)

Grazing Law: Emir Sanusi, Miyetti Allah Boss Thumb Up Fayose / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by odekunlemi(m): 3:05am On May 26, 2016
An adage says that,every very first statement by a mad man in the morning is allways 100% acurate.So good things can as well come from Fayose Nazzaret,i never thouth of this.u are gradually changing my orientation abt u.ride on 4 now.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by cococandy(f): 3:18am On May 26, 2016
Really you're comparing a means of transportation to outright bloodshed, rape, manslaughter and murder?

You gat jokes bro. You gat jokes.

Just imagine.

Well let's give boko haram freedom to operate too since it's their way of life. They can kill just like Fulani herdsmen and we shouldn't do nada about it because Amish people use horse-drawn carts that also endanger other road users. Afterall danger is danger abi.

My brain jut got wrinkles.

saintdennis:

Lols... ok Sebi fayose has banned them, other states should follow suit.

If BAN THEM SO THEY GO BACK TO THE NORTH is all u can endorse then there's no point responding to u.

Like I previously stated 'hate only breeds hate

U once asked if the amish were violent, no they are not BUT THEIR WAY OF LIFE ENDANGERS OTHERS ...
Thats a link on accidents involving buggies and cars, it should make an interesting read
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9B605G20131207

how would u react if amish men are riding wagons on our roads in nigeria? Doesn't that endanger other road users? I bet by now you guys would claim they are a major cause of accidents, ban them!

*The curse of the black man is short sightedness*

Sorry bout my gibberish...I refuse to agree to criticise a whole culture/occupation because of the sins of a few
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by afrika(f): 3:48am On May 26, 2016
WHERE WERE THESE FULANI HERDSMEN (FH) WHEN GEJ WAS PRESIDENT? WHERE THEY D (BH) THEN? JUST PASSING
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by bilazego(m): 4:34am On May 26, 2016
Are you a Libyan ?
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by vigasimple(m): 5:05am On May 26, 2016
waternogetemeny:
Statemanship whilst the rape and murder continue.

Fulani are hell bent on taking over the south like they did the Hausa in the North.

It wont work for them.

Good on you that you know history unlike majority of our people in the south.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by kayjaybaba(m): 5:11am On May 26, 2016
Hey! U fool , beta watch ur mouth b4 u put ur sef and ur entire generation in a shit. U know what Allah means? I pity ur parents sha.mumu
Kondomatic:
Thunder fire both the miyetti and the Allah. Useless bunch of wicked Libyans.

Why didn't they come out to tell Buhari that they aren't Libyans when he called them so?

Thunder fire every member of that forum including Mama Madu Buhari.

Fayoose makes me want to swap state.

Do you think I can get two statenship?:[
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by vigasimple(m): 5:25am On May 26, 2016
Ugosample:

So fulanis took over Hausa people?
They have taken over Hausa people?
Please explain further.

Study your history carefully. Fulani's are foreigners some not too long ago. They brought religion to 'colonised' the North, then they started fighting jihad war.

Before then, all the kings are Hausa, there was no sultan of Sokoto or Emir of Kano, Gwandu or Daura, and the Fulani's extend their conquering to Yoruba land in Ilorin. Remember that Sokoto is now a caliphate.

Nigerian for all her independence has been run either by a Fulani directly or indirectly. Out of 10 of our President, 4 are Fulani, and Fulani's are only 7% of Nigeria's population.

Nothing happens by error, these advancements by way of herdsmen is strategic spying and testing the water. They want to colonised us and turn the country into an Islamic state.

Their founding fathers in Nigeria, Uthman dan fodio Said that they will dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean one day as they look to capture the south.

Wise up, Turkey was once a Christian country now a full fledged Islamic country.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Kondomatic(m): 6:08am On May 26, 2016
kayjaybaba:
Hey! U fool , beta watch ur mouth b4 u put ur sef and ur entire generation in a shit. U know what Allah means? I pity ur parents sha.mumu
How is it ur business?
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by BushidoBlue(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2016
saintdennis:

Heiya... can see you think with only one side of your brain.

Continue in ur delusion and hate

The delusion is yours to begin with.

You mentioned the Amish in comparison with the grazing solution.

Are you aware that the US has land that is more than 20 times the size of the nation of Nigeria.

The nation needs farmland rather than grazing reserves. If the herdsmen want land for their cattle business, they should, like any other business, pay for the land. Or lease it.

Nigeria is the only country where there is provision for grazing and little or nothing for farming
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by embadee(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2016
Built2last:
I humbly submit that the Constitutional Rights to Liberty, Freedom of Movement and Association as enshrined in the Constitution of this great nation are Human Rights created for the enjoyment of Persons and Citizens of Nigeria alone. There is therefore no Constitutional penumbra that transfers such freedoms to goats, sheep and cattle at the detriment of mankind. Bottom line, Fulanis are free to enjoy Human Rights as citizens of Nigeria, but no cattle is so entitled, as cattle are not citizens of Nigeria. They only qualify as property, to which the Law of Torts with respect to cattle trespass fully applies. So Fayose is in order.

Imagine our president slapping all of us by sneaking 940 million into the budget for grazing reserves. Imagine how many youths with lands begging government for seedlings and tractor to farm. No response.

There is no tribe in Nigeria that doesn't rear one thing or the other. Sane people manage animals not animals managing people.

All processed milk we drink in Nigeria is from Europe. In all my travelled life. I have never seen one cow roaming in the bush.

Why is Buhari and his kinsmen using analogue brain in a digital age.

The Yoruba who are northern greatest ally are gradually seeing the self serving nature of the hausa/Fulani.

Fayose is the man of the moment, whether you like him or not. He is exuding immense boldness. What he did has been murmured amongst many state governors but none had the nerve to voice out.

Abeg make una give Fayose some likes if you think the guy has guts.
The last time I made a comment on this forum was in 2013,but my friend,your concise, analytical(from a legal point of view) and objective comment has made me come out of retirement. Cheers mate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by saintdennis(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2016
cococandy:
Really you're comparing a means of transportation to outright bloodshed, rape, manslaughter and murder?

You gat jokes bro. You gat jokes.

Just imagine.

Well let's give boko haram freedom to operate too since it's their way of life. They can kill just like Fulani herdsmen and we shouldn't do nada about it because Amish people use horse-drawn carts that also endanger other road users. Afterall danger is danger abi.

My brain jut got wrinkles.

That u couldn't SEE THROUGH A CLEAR EXAMPLE of your own words "LIFESTYLE CAUSES ENDANGERMENT TO OTHERS". Shows you really have no business arguing topical issues.

Whether via clashes(which lead to things u mentioned above) over land for grazing or farming. Or over accidents caused by buggies and the amish people refusal to use bright or lit up colours due to their faith.

That example is/was a clear sign of how a people's culture can cause real discomforts to others and yet u failed to see through that poi nt even upon the link I sent (I BET 5K U DIDNT EVEN BOTHER DOING A LITTLE RESEARCH ABOUT RISING ACCIDENT RATES)

My dear go and sit down somewhere!!! You don't argue topical issues with only fire in your belle.

Am done replying you...

A complete waste of useful arguments, lemme turn to bushidoblue, he gave an eloquent point which I have to do justice to.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by freshkee: 7:01am On May 26, 2016
It's very obvious now that they have a mission to complete... The crazy Utman Danfudo started it.

This is a plot by this Fulani greedy senseless people to take SS....am sick and tired of this Islamic islamizaion Bullshits.... Only fools wouldn't know religion was invented to control people.

God/Allah is not religious...!

Kudos to you Governor Fayose but soon they will say u are corrupt and the efcc might be after you.....i cant believe PMB could boldly said his Boko Haram terrorist are Lybians...Buhari is evil and shouldn't be a president of any part of Nigeria.

He was even senseless enough to sponsor a National Grazing Reserve Bill with over N900m....for a private business.

He will end up breaking Nigeria.... I trust the Yoruba's, they have gone far with infrastructures....the greedy Northerners will suffer because their source of Oil would have been cutoff by then.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by donatusdesmond: 7:23am On May 26, 2016
Mr miyetti or what is your name,it shall never be well with you
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by saintdennis(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2016
BushidoBlue:

The delusion is yours to begin with.

You mentioned the Amish in comparison with the grazing solution.

Are you aware that the US has land that is more than 20 times the size of the nation of Nigeria.

The nation needs farmland rather than grazing reserves. If the herdsmen want land for their cattle business, they should, like any other business, pay for the land. Or lease it.

Nigeria is the only country where there is provision for grazing and little or nothing for farming

Yea u.s is bigger but the amish are concentrated in a few states majorly pennsylvania #simple fact

Now to the main stuff you pointed out which is PAYMENT FOR LAND USED.

I read the key points of the grazing bill and it states monetary payment for any land acquired on the route by a future NGRC. Thus land owners would be compensated.

But it actually doesn't state whether or not cattle rearers would be charged for its use (I believe it should be more precise)

Anyway that is why we have senators and constituency reps... the people should be enlightened and pick out areas they do not agree.

I even thought it was an apc sponsored bill with the way fayose and others have accused buhari of trying to islamise the country.

...BUT it is a PDP bill?! So why hasn't fayose personal criticised its sponsor (the Niger state senator) and other co-sponsors (who are ALL PDP) Yet go and ask the average joe on the street and they will tell you BUHARI n APC ARE TRYING TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA. Smh.

This bill has also been brought up before and was rejected (as far back as 2008.)

My only grouse in this case is actually having relevant stakeholders brainstorm on the issue and profer concrete solutions and not politicians riding on the wave of public misinformation to SHOUT GO BACK TO THE NORTH.

That's a short sighted approach that can only lead to counter-attacks(politically) which isn't good for anyone.

If this were to be a saner more intellectually advanced country you would SEE CONVERSATIONS CENTERING ON TRADE-OFFS ON

*INCREASED FG FUNDING FOR FARMERS
*PROVISION OF FERTILISERS, PESTICIDES ETC
*WHAT FARMERS IN THE SOUTH WILL STAND TO GAIN
*PROVISION @ SUBSIDISED RATES OF MECHANICAL TOOLS TO INCREASE MECHANISED FARMING

What I would expect a southern senator, rep, govnor to do is find ways to milk this and ensure passage of bills favouring the south in exchange for the allowing the grazing bill (after editing aspects they perceive are totally unacceptable)

In summary even in the U.S the south(historical south) is constantly @ odds with the north on policy... trade offs are done everyday in Congress that's how america remains 1.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Ugosample(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2016
vigasimple:

Study your history carefully. Fulani's are foreigners some not too long ago. They brought religion to 'colonised' the North, then they started fighting jihad war.

Before then, all the kings are Hausa, there was no sultan of Sokoto or Emir of Kano, Gwandu or Daura, and the Fulani's extend their conquering to Yoruba land in Ilorin. Remember that Sokoto is now a caliphate.

Nigerian for all her independence has been run either by a Fulani directly or indirectly. Out of 10 of our President, 4 are Fulani, and Fulani's are only 7% of Nigeria's population.

Nothing happens by error, these advancements by way of herdsmen is strategic spying and testing the water. They want to colonised us and turn the country into an Islamic state.

Their founding fathers in Nigeria, Uthman dan fodio Said that they will dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean one day as they look to capture the south.

Wise up, Turkey was once a Christian country now a full fledged Islamic country.

I have read my history already, lol... I just wanted to hear from you.
But one thing you have to know is that there is no way the fulani people will turn the whole Nigeria to a Muslim state, bro, , that is not possible, and second, if you really know fulani history, you will agree with me that their level of co-operation and unity is one trait they have, that we in the south do not have, and that is why they technically run this country.

Especially we Igbo people. We need to be like that proverbial broom that is tied together, and is difficult to break. Once we can get that, then we can be more relevant politically.

Igbo people used to run this country, too bad events blew it, and since then, it has not been the same.

These are my thoughts anyways.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Eke40seven(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2016
saintdennis:

That u couldn't SEE THROUGH A CLEAR EXAMPLE of your own words "LIFESTYLE CAUSES ENDANGERMENT TO OTHERS". Shows you really have no business arguing topical issues.

Whether via clashes(which lead to things u mentioned above) over land for grazing or farming. Or over accidents caused by buggies and the amish people refusal to use bright or lit up colours due to their faith.

That example is/was a clear sign of how a people's culture can cause real discomforts to others and yet u failed to see through that poi nt even upon the link I sent (I BET 5K U DIDNT EVEN BOTHER DOING A LITTLE RESEARCH ABOUT RISING ACCIDENT RATES)

My dear go and sit down somewhere!!! You don't argue topical issues with only fire in your belle.

Am done replying you...

A complete waste of useful arguments, lemme turn to bushidoblue, he gave an eloquent point which I have to do justice to.
I have read your posts about the Pennsylvania Dutch (Amish) and have concluded that beyond the buggies, you do not know a single thing about them. Nothing!
Their main practice is Non resistance, meaning no fighting or military service. That is why they don't own guns in a country where one is allowed to The principle of "turning the other cheek" and "letting go" is what they hold on to and that's why they only live in THEIR own communities. They co exist to practice their religion and way of life so it won't affect people outside their community.
Now, biko, how does that compare to a group who use their properties and way of to destroy other people's sweat? And resort to violence and killings to settle disputes. Just how? Can you explain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by poseidon12: 7:44am On May 26, 2016
Built2last:
I humbly submit that the Constitutional Rights to Liberty, Freedom of Movement and Association as enshrined in the Constitution of this great nation are Human Rights created for the enjoyment of Persons and Citizens of Nigeria alone. There is therefore no Constitutional penumbra that transfers such freedoms to goats, sheep and cattle at the detriment of mankind. Bottom line, Fulanis are free to enjoy Human Rights as citizens of Nigeria, but no cattle is so entitled, as cattle are not citizens of Nigeria. They only qualify as property, to which the Law of Torts with respect to cattle trespass fully applies. So Fayose is in order.

Imagine our president slapping all of us by sneaking 940 million into the budget for grazing reserves. Imagine how many youths with lands begging government for seedlings and tractor to farm. No response.

There is no tribe in Nigeria that doesn't rear one thing or the other. Sane people manage animals not animals managing people.

All processed milk we drink in Nigeria is from Europe. In all my travelled life. I have never seen one cow roaming in the bush.

The Yoruba who are northern greatest ally are gradually seeing the self serving nature of the hausa/Fulani.

Fayose is the man of the moment, whether you like him or not. He is exuding immense boldness. What he did has been murmured amongst many state governors but none had the nerve to voice out.

Well said. The rational ones among the Fulani herdsmen should start investing in ranches to rear their cows.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by ImpersonatorSS: 7:48am On May 26, 2016
lastpage:

I also dont usually toe the line of Fayose but on this one, the thug got it spot on!

All States in the South must pass LAWS, so it can be enshrined in the constitution of their respective states, making it Criminal to ooenly roam or Graze Cattle.
Setup a Ranch and buy feeds to feed your Cattle.

There is nothing statemanship about watching these LIBYAN herdsmen kill NIGERIANS while you'all act as if you are deaf and dumb!
[b]
All of a sudden, they have bec

Any Yoruba that goes against Fayose on this issue is a bastard.
PMB doesnt give a damn about we southerners.
But for the constitution, there will be only about 10 ministers from the south.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by rhektor(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2016
Built2last:

GOD bless you for this abi them give fish farmers fish pond ni? God punish miyetti allah and their cattle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by binajiya(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Animal in human skin .
What is the meaning of miyetti Allah
it means Thank U Allah
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Skybee1(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2016
D best govnor any yoruba state eva heard,ride my blv govnor fayose
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by saintdennis(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2016
Eke40seven:

I have read your posts about the Pennsylvania Dutch (Amish) and have concluded that beyond the buggies, you do not know a single thing about them. Nothing!
Their main practice is Non resistance, meaning no fighting or military service. That is why they don't own guns in a country where one is allowed to The principle of "turning the other cheek" and "letting go" is what they hold on to and that's why they only live in THEIR own communities. They co exist to practice their religion and way of life so it won't affect people outside their community.
Now, biko, how does that compare to a group who use their properties and way of to destroy other people's sweat? And resort to violence and killings to settle disputes. Just how? Can you explain?

Lols... bro do u watch BANSHEE? (lucas hood)? Have you watched THE SHUNNING?

Be honest with yourself when did u Google about the AMISH PEOPLE? Because I can assure i've read up about them years ago.

The amish people were told to use bright orange reflective triangles on their buggies and they refused! Citing their faiths use of plain n dim colours , they Went to court and the judges verdict was in their favour.

THAT JUDGE KNOWS THE AMISH ARE WRONG AND THEIR REFUSAL ENDGANGERS OTHERS BUT HE ALSO HAS TO CONSIDER THEIR RIGHT TO PRACTICE THEIR CULTURE/RELIGION(that is Americas core value)

Now lemme break my comparison down:
FULANI= COW\CATTLE AMISH=BUGGIE

DISAGREEMENT=fulani vs farmers main disagreements usually center around use of farmers land for grazing and damaging farm crops.

DISAGREEMENT= amish buggie v american road users. Main disagreement use of horses and buggies to play routes even at night with little visibility due to plain colours leading to accidental collisions.

END RESULT: CLASHES (yes clashes not attacks) between farmers and herdsmen.

END RESULT: law suits and protest

If u gonna now claim cos the Fulanis (like every other ethnic group) decided to engage in a fight WITH their hosts then I wonder whether the incessant ethnic clashes in nigerian communities prove other ethnicities are not capable of VIOLENCE.

Solutions to these should also include better policing, accurate data capturing and tagging of licensed herdsmen by the miyathi association etc so aggressors can easily be fished out.

I still refuse to call them a backward tribe or support a call for them to GO BACK TO THE NORTH

Now since u so knowledgeable then pls check out this link
http://www.expatica.com/es

The key word u would hear from that council man Is 'intergration'.

By the way link is about clashes btw gypsies n locals. If that were naija the LG chairman would say 'come and go!'
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by amazingspiderma: 8:43am On May 26, 2016
Dugozpweeti:
Why can't they go to the sambisa forest and turn it to their grazing land since its a thick forest with plenty grasses for their cows? undecidedWhy can't they go to the sambisa forest and turn it to their grazing land since its a thick forest with plenty grasses for their cows?
Which is also bigger than some states or even countries.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Prales(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2016
You are such a clown. lolz. I feel you though.

Kondomatic:
Thunder fire both the miyetti and the Allah. Useless bunch of wicked Libyans.

Why didn't they come out to tell Buhari that they aren't Libyans when he called them so?

Thunder fire every member of that forum including Mama Madu Buhari.

Fayoose makes me want to swap state.

Do you think I can get two statenship?:[
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Nobody: 9:02am On May 26, 2016
yeye dey smell, statesmanship my foot,those uncivilized salvages wielding sticks on cows that take lives at will now want people to treat them like humans when in actual fact they are salvages
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Dum4christ: 9:17am On May 26, 2016
saintdennis:

I ask you this question... have u ever seen any European family in the city TIE GOAT, RAM, COW etc in their compound them slaughter it and smoke it?

If tomorrow buhari bans all these won't we Christians mainly criticise it.

Don't talk about analogue and digital...the average Nigerian still has a backward mindset that is why the nation cannot develop.

A grazing reserve is a beautiful solution to all these encroachment crap. And ensures they stay in the forest and come into the city by themselves to purchase necessary items.

In u.k, america and other countries the AMISH people have their way of life which includes using horses and there are CONSTANT AND FREQUENT meetings between their reps and state officials to discuss ways of ensuring each party coexist peacefully.
That's the difference between whites and africans.

You do not understand culture... grazing Is their way of life, since u can't convince them to modernise it then like the whites do with the amish you then look for ways to ensure both parties find a common ground.

Do you know the cost of maintaining a ranch? Forget cost of acquiring one (minimum 2 acres with a treeline close by)

In nigeria the solution to everything is BAN... doesn't that show how dull the average Nigerian is. Even nairaland na ban, NO WARNING lols.

If Africans had invented football there would be no yellow card...just red lmao.

Solutions are needed, I feel the pain of those attacked by the barbarians among the herdsmen...but we really do need to propose alternatives to ranches and grazing reserves. Since both are being objected to.
I am honestly not the type that comments in NY cos am always to busy, truth is the house people are not only wicked but satanic. Sometimes I wonder if the devil himself can Commit the crimes they commit.
There was a fatal accident on Wednesday involving these herds men yesterday at Enugu, and the victims were brought to National Otopaedic hospital enugu where I work for management, when I certified one DEAD, it amazed me how they wept with so much sorrow telling me he had a wife and two children. I honestly never knew that life had any meaning to them. This their wickedness will even get you confused about how to help them. The police men who brought them from the scene of accident asked me to ask him if we can take him to mortuary while we try to save the lives of the other critically injured ones. As they wouldn't know of that's against their belief too.
I over worked my life the day before yesterday as these men were in intense pain and also confused, especially that my colleagues were all pained with these people. Worst is managing them was night mare communication was war and I was the only one who was able to speak their language. my sacrifices where simply not because I was not pained with these ones, but my fear for God and value for life supercedes every bitterness.
I DO NOT THINK YOU VALUE LIFE, AND PEACEFUL COHABITATION, the way I do, BUT WITH THE HAUSA 'S IT'S NOT ADVISED AS THEIR ACTIONS ARE SATANIC.
It's easy to be sentimental, until you are directly affected by their menace. I am currently managing victims of the Enugu / Nimbo attack. And you will only weep if you see how humans were Brutally cut with knives. Killing over 30 people for no reason this is outside the corpse found in Bush every day. I have every detail about the event as am managing the victims who were right there at the scene, yet the same fulani men who are injured by one cause or the other are still here under our care and crying for our mercy. It will not only take us seconds to kill them quietly but the grace of God will not allow us to do that.
I inlaw is lying down close to death at Lagos state teaching hospital , from the brutal attack from fulani /HAUSA men at ogun/Lagos way. they finally left him alive cos he could speak HAUSA, but his condition is terrible as I speak.
I know HAUSA, so we'll as my greater part was in North,and how we ran to barracks for our dear lives at every slightest provocation.
If I tell you an experience I had few months ago with one of them that carries machines around to see, u will marvel, for me THE ARE SATANIC AND I WILL RATHER STAY IN PAIN OR WANT THAN PATRONIZE ANY OF THEIR GOODS OR SERVICES.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by saintdennis(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2016
Dum4christ:
I am honestly not the type that comments in NY cos am always to busy, truth is the house people are not only wicked but satanic. Sometimes I wonder if the devil himself can Commit the crimes they commit.
There was a fatal accident on Wednesday involving these herds men yesterday at Enugu, and the victims were brought to National Otopaedic hospital enugu where I work for management, when I certified one DEAD, it amazed me how they wept with so much sorrow telling me he had a wife and two children. I honestly never knew that life had any meaning to them. This their wickedness will even get you confused about how to help them. The police men who brought them from the scene of accident asked me to ask him if we can take him to mortuary while we try to save the lives of the other critically injured ones. As they wouldn't know of that's against their belief too.
I over worked my life the day before yesterday as these men were in intense pain and also confused, especially that my colleagues were all pained with these people. Worst is managing them was night mare communication was war and I was the only one who was able to speak their language. my sacrifices where simply not because I was not pained with these ones, but my fear for God and value for life supercedes every bitterness.
I DO NOT THINK YOU VALUE LIFE, AND PEACEFUL COHABITATION, the way I do, BUT WITH THE HAUSA 'S IT'S NOT ADVISED AS THEIR ACTIONS ARE SATANIC.
It's easy to be sentimental, until you are directly affected by their menace. I am currently managing victims of the Enugu / Nimbo attack. And you will only weep if you see how humans were Brutally cut with knives. Killing over 30 people for no reason this is outside the corpse found in Bush every day. I have every detail about the event as am managing the victims who were right there at the scene, yet the same fulani men who are injured by one cause or the other are still here under our care and crying for our mercy. It will not only take us seconds to kill them quietly but the grace of God will not allow us to do that.
I inlaw is lying down close to death at Lagos state teaching hospital , from the brutal attack from fulani /HAUSA men at ogun/Lagos way. they finally left him alive cos he could speak HAUSA, but his condition is terrible as I speak.
I know HAUSA, so we'll as my greater part was in North,and how we ran to barracks for our dear lives at every slightest provocation.
If I tell you an experience I had few months ago with one of them that carries machines around to see, u will marvel, for me THE ARE SATANIC AND I WILL RATHER STAY IN PAIN OR WANT THAN PATRONIZE ANY OF THEIR GOODS OR SERVICES.

I feel your pain bro... I am anti-violence.
Good to know you honoured your oath as a doctor and ur duty as a christian.

If people are to tell their strories about these herdsmen you will marvel @ how heartless they can be.

That aside, let's not kid ourselves the northerners (in general) are aggressive and easily prone to violence...not just the fulanis.

What solutions do u feel will solve these issues? An outright ban?
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by drberry(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Animal in human skin .
What is the meaning of miyetti Allah
Miyetti means Thankyou in Fulfulde (Fulani) Allah is the Muslim God So Miyetti Allah = Thankyou God
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by ladyrose24(f): 11:59am On May 26, 2016
In everything, deris God o......
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Eke40seven(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols... bro do u watch BANSHEE? (lucas hood)? Have you watched THE SHUNNING?

Be honest with yourself when did u Google about the AMISH PEOPLE? Because I can assure i've read up about them years ago.

The amish people were told to use bright orange reflective triangles on their buggies and they refused! Citing their faiths use of plain n dim colours , they Went to court and the judges verdict was in their favour.

THAT JUDGE KNOWS THE AMISH ARE WRONG AND THEIR REFUSAL ENDGANGERS OTHERS BUT HE ALSO HAS TO CONSIDER THEIR RIGHT TO PRACTICE THEIR CULTURE/RELIGION(that is Americas core value)

Now lemme break my comparison down:
FULANI= COW\CATTLE AMISH=BUGGIE

DISAGREEMENT=fulani vs farmers main disagreements usually center around use of farmers land for grazing and damaging farm crops.

DISAGREEMENT= amish buggie v american road users. Main disagreement use of horses and buggies to play routes even at night with little visibility due to plain colours leading to accidental collisions.

END RESULT: CLASHES (yes clashes not attacks) between farmers and herdsmen.

END RESULT: law suits and protest

If u gonna now claim cos the Fulanis (like every other ethnic group) decided to engage in a fight WITH their hosts then I wonder whether the incessant ethnic clashes in nigerian communities prove other ethnicities are not capable of VIOLENCE.

Solutions to these should also include better policing, accurate data capturing and tagging of licensed herdsmen by the miyathi association etc so aggressors can easily be fished out.

I still refuse to call them a backward tribe or support a call for them to GO BACK TO THE NORTH

Now since u so knowledgeable then pls check out this link
http://www.expatica.com/es

The key word u would hear from that council man Is 'intergration'.

By the way link is about clashes btw gypsies n locals. If that were naija the LG chairman would say 'come and go!'
I think you just buttressed my points on their way of life.
Did they resort to killings? They don't even own guns These people do not even leave their communities, (read about them again).
They used to right channel. They used the justice system. Don't we have courts in Nigeria too where these people can channel their grievances to? Must they resort to the shedding of life?
Again, how many people have they killed with their buggies?
And again. You can't compare buggies to cows. Buggies is just one of the means of transportation. These guys are mainly farmers too. Have you heard any member of these group forment trouble in any way?
My father also had a book about Pennsylvania Dutchs which I read a long time ago and their survival in this modern world is also thrilling.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by precious1967(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2016
herdsmen should stop carrying guns when they are not at war with anybody?
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Dum4christ: 12:56pm On May 26, 2016
saintdennis:

I feel your pain bro... I am anti-violence.
Good to know you honoured your oath as a doctor and ur duty as a christian.

If people are to tell their strories about these herdsmen you will marvel @ how heartless they can be.

That aside, let's not kid ourselves the northerners (in general) are aggressive and easily prone to violence...not just the fulanis.

What solutions do u feel will solve these issues? An outright ban?
My dear, to your question am a bit confused, ranching I believe is the best option but come to think of it, most of them are far to undercivilised that I wonder how they can adapt quickly to it. Why I will never support the grazing reserve is that the typical Hausa man will not abide by the rules, they are wicked and heartless and will rather prepare to take break the rules and take laws into their hands. A woman was raped, killed and buried in her farm around me few months ago, and the farm was grazed on. I don't need to ask who would have done that .A very wretched widow living around me, I know her because I took interest in helping her, here in the heart of Enugu, because she could not afford meals for herself and two children, begged these rich men with lands that are not currently in use, to allow her farm and get food pending when they need it, I know what it took this poor old woman to clear that forest just to farm when she got the owners consent, I also know how much she guarded the farm with very high sticks. But do u know that despite the restraint, the farm was broken into in the night and was grazed on until u will not realize it was ever farmed on. I was wounded the day I went to collect fresh corn and alas! There was no farms anymore. I can't start mentioning the way they cut down people Gp tank just for cow to drink water, then ones almost 50k is damaged at one cows drink.
I still wonder how wonderful igbos are that in the midst of all these menace, they are yet to take laws into their hands, and a Hausa man can still move around here with no one harming him. these Will never happen in the north. AT THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION IN THE NORTH, plenty of us pay with our lives, I wonder what will happen if Such terrible things as this happens. We all know it's WAR.
If I start to tell you, I can't type them all, what this people are capable of, not things that I get to see on the media but witness it first hand as my job exposes me to their victims everyday you will agree with me that no sane person will want to cohabit with these people.
One of our patients early this month was an igbo man who was cut into pieces with knives, he sells meat and buys cows from them. While they called him to come for cow, he went to a place where they normally assessment cows before they pay if they are OK, and the cows are taken to the slaughter. as he was waiting for the custom, 3 fulani men came from behind and shot him then butchered him with knife and collected all his money and phone. He did not buy any cow again. I pray he survive as his wife is heavily pregnant and we had to transfer him to teaching hospital as we suspected peritoneal effusion . Now killing also your customers, so whom will be left to do business with?

At, this time they are making this demand for grazing, people's life and properties are undoubtedly dangers, so I don't see any sane person considering it. If there were no trouble s before the demand, there may be considerations.

They may have to introduce Ranching,FOR ME, AM JUST DEPRESSED THAT AM A NIGERIAN WHERE SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO VALUE FOR LIFE. I JUST WISH,,,....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.