Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship (30046 Views)

Grazing Law: Emir Sanusi, Miyetti Allah Boss Thumb Up Fayose / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Dirkcoyt: 5:52pm On May 26, 2016
cococandy:
Really you're comparing a means of transportation to outright bloodshed, rape, manslaughter and murder?

You gat jokes bro. You gat jokes.

Just imagine.

Well let's give boko haram freedom to operate too since it's their way of life. They can kill just like Fulani herdsmen and we shouldn't do nada about it because Amish people use horse-drawn carts that also endanger other road users. Afterall danger is danger abi.

My brain jut got wrinkles.

Cococandy! I had to login with my second moniker cause the first has been banned.
Pls and pls! Stop replying that slowpoke! I just feel like seeing him face to face and slap commonsense in him!

His analogy is so flawed even a madman will take the first position in a debate with him!

How can any sane man try to defend this Is just completely unfathomable!!!!!

Urrrrrghhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh! Lord knows his comment really irks me to my marrowwwwws!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by wanho: 9:34pm On May 26, 2016
when you are suppose to show statesmanship and talk/warn your herdsmen you did not; now that we have a bold southerner to confront your men you are pleading.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Ugosample(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2016
Dum4christ:
My dear, to your question am a bit confused, ranching I believe is the best option but come to think of it, most of them are far to undercivilised that I wonder how they can adapt quickly to it. Why I will never support the grazing reserve is that the typical Hausa man will not abide by the rules, they are wicked and heartless and will rather prepare to take break the rules and take laws into their hands. A woman was raped, killed and buried in her farm around me few months ago, and the farm was grazed on. I don't need to ask who would have done that .A very wretched widow living around me, I know her because I took interest in helping her, here in the heart of Enugu, because she could not afford meals for herself and two children, begged these rich men with lands that are not currently in use, to allow her farm and get food pending when they need it, I know what it took this poor old woman to clear that forest just to farm when she got the owners consent, I also know how much she guarded the farm with very high sticks. But do u know that despite the restraint, the farm was broken into in the night and was grazed on until u will not realize it was ever farmed on. I was wounded the day I went to collect fresh corn and alas! There was no farms anymore. I can't start mentioning the way they cut down people Gp tank just for cow to drink water, then ones almost 50k is damaged at one cows drink.
I still wonder how wonderful igbos are that in the midst of all these menace, they are yet to take laws into their hands, and a Hausa man can still move around here with no one harming him. these Will never happen in the north. AT THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION IN THE NORTH, plenty of us pay with our lives, I wonder what will happen if Such terrible things as this happens. We all know it's WAR.
If I start to tell you, I can't type them all, what this people are capable of, not things that I get to see on the media but witness it first hand as my job exposes me to their victims everyday you will agree with me that no sane person will want to cohabit with these people.
One of our patients early this month was an igbo man who was cut into pieces with knives, he sells meat and buys cows from them. While they called him to come for cow, he went to a place where they normally assessment cows before they pay if they are OK, and the cows are taken to the slaughter. as he was waiting for the custom, 3 fulani men came from behind and shot him then butchered him with knife and collected all his money and phone. He did not buy any cow again. I pray he survive as his wife is heavily pregnant and we had to transfer him to teaching hospital as we suspected peritoneal effusion . Now killing also your customers, so whom will be left to do business with?

At, this time they are making this demand for grazing, people's life and properties are undoubtedly dangers, so I don't see any sane person considering it. If there were no trouble s before the demand, there may be considerations.

They may have to introduce Ranching,FOR ME, AM JUST DEPRESSED THAT AM A NIGERIAN WHERE SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO VALUE FOR LIFE. I JUST WISH,,,....

Nna Hausa people don't rear cows. Keep them out of this.
Fulami and Hausa are different.
And it is not all Fulani people that are this wicked, even if some of them are, because saying all fulani is a killer is the same as saying all Igbos are criminals.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by 9japride(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
Ugosample:

You think so? Okay o.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's what it is
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Dugozpweeti(f): 4:07am On Jun 04, 2016
amazingspiderma:
Which is also bigger than some states or even countries.
I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri* / Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.