Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon (39598 Views)

This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon / The Long Snake Killed At A Mechanic-Workshop In Port-harcourt (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by xmich(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2016
Like snake like nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by herkeym001(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2016
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Moz22: 11:04am On May 26, 2016
EngrIdris:
Lalatic see perper soup

which one lalatic again? Abi atlantic
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by seunlayi(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2016
kudos to the killer of that very long snake

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Moz22: 11:06am On May 26, 2016
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by ainobs(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2016
That's a cobra and not a mamba...
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Turks: 11:08am On May 26, 2016
King Cob
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nobody: 11:10am On May 26, 2016
This is an African spitting cobra , killed one of this last year but it was not as big as this .
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by martineverest(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
In my dialect, we call this èbi. Very deadly specie.
esan dialect?
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nobody: 11:14am On May 26, 2016
lalasticlala and snake are like aki and pawpaw. Snakes make fp while educative threads don't. Who snake help?
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by DropShot: 11:17am On May 26, 2016
Nostalgia21:
fasting your seatbelt everyone, we are hitting front-page in no time.
Fasten.
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by alkhaleeel(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2016
Woo! Cookam nd enjoy ur meal
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by alexmaye(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2016
dis one don pass 2 be warned.mission impossible.
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Baroba(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:
it's actually a cobra bro, don't mind them shouting black mamba cos it's black. Black mamba are mostly green and not as big and long as this one.

There are two species of mambas , black and green. The black mamba is one of the longest snakes in the world. They are not found in sub Saharan Africa, you need to go to the southern part of you want to see one..

3 Likes

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by DonJuan1(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2016
It's a long snake, I agree but it's nowhere near the 9ft the OP is claiming. See opportunity dey waste here. I need some cobra/mamba snake skin leather shoes. Lalastic, how far?
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by nonstan(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROV-U-3YYmc

Watch d fight BTW king cobra and blackmamba
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Maghan37: 11:23am On May 26, 2016
mankan2k7:
Black mamba very dangerous and poisonous snake

Thank God u reduce their population by one
Hate to break it to u but I do not think it is a black mamba which are just too poisonous but irrespective of that men guy u brave pass Hercule.This is what they call a. Looooonnnnnngggg.Poisonous snake.

2 Likes

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Ramcie(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2016
This is a King Cobra. Can be identified by the markings on its belly. This is really big only few shown on NatGeo are this big. Very very dangerous. When it wants to strike, it lifts half its body off the ground to look even more intimidating. They are mostly found in plantations cause of the abundance of rodents grin

3 Likes

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nobody: 11:24am On May 26, 2016
mommysgirl:
Faints##
if I slap u Ehn u go wake up sharp sharp, Kia kia

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by mfm04622: 11:26am On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:
it's actually a cobra bro, don't mind them shouting black mamba cos it's black. Black mamba are mostly green and not as big and long as this one.

Cobra or Black Mamba, which is good out O the 2?
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nobody: 11:33am On May 26, 2016
Wow! Seriously.
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by saintmark88(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2016
nnadychuks:
Black maaaaaaambaaaaaa... You try sha, If na me,na race I for pick

How do u know its a black mamba, because it's black abi??
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nobody: 11:42am On May 26, 2016
Innocent snake wasted for nothing... Can't you people just live peacefully with all these lovely creatures...

cry cry cry
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Perfecttouch(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2016
neolboy:
A very big snake up to 9feet was killed in a poultry farm this afternoon after swallowing and hitting itself on the ground, unluckily for the snake nemesis caught with it.
this is at eyin ala in Akure very close to White House .so Lanre and these guys dey nairaland,interesting. Don't bother to know me.and that church is Amin fire church

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by jerrado(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2016
This is chasing me already

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by tuscani: 11:49am On May 26, 2016
DickDastardly:
Space booked!

Note the beacon on the ground and be guided accordingly cool
hahahahah
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by blackmarket(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:
king cobra
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nobody: 11:56am On May 26, 2016
ireneony:
This is long not big
Bad girl
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by AxeurdaddyIX: 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
Uncle Lala, Food is rea.............. Oh, Its on Front page already sef

I knew it grin
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
Daily Bread.. U chop my Hens i chop u, food chain is complete.
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by onyedika946(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2016
Ramcie:
This is a King Cobra. Can be identified by the markings on its belly. This is really big only few shown on NatGeo are this big. Very very dangerous. When it wants to strike, it lifts half its body off the ground to look even more intimidating. They are mostly found in plantations cause of the abundance of rodents grin
NatGeo fan,lols just like me.

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 26, 2016
neolboy:
A very big snake up to 9feet was killed in a poultry farm this afternoon after swallowing and hitting itself on the ground, unluckily for the snake nemesis caught with it.
Cobra...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire / 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences / Couple Sleep-Off While Driving On Eko Hotel Road In Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.