Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa (39952 Views)

Buhari Appoints Heads Of 23 Federal Agencies [full List] / FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation / FG APPOINTS NEW HEADS FOR NTA, NBC, FRCN, VON AND NOA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Dollyak(f): 6:25pm On May 25, 2016
cashreport:

I disagree with you big time

Seun list the northerners making wave in media in Nigeria??
Only 7 and I will bring 7 new Nairaland members and adverts to this your forum
Lol.. you seem to have missed the sacarsm.

4 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Image123(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2016
Most top people working in these organizations are northerners. Northerners generally and more easily help each other, compared to southerners. It is not Buhari that personally employs or promotes every person working for the FG. Life is more than tribal sharing, this zoning policy thing has seriously held us back as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Dollyak(f): 6:30pm On May 25, 2016
What made this appointment worse was the fact Southerners are the most travelled, exposed, educated of the two region and they are not even getting a half share. The appointment so far obviously shows where his heart lies. This is even more so with his attitude to the fulani herdsmen and the subsequent grants for them.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by ashjay001(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2016
OKKO:
I support muslimization of Nigeria, I have changed my name to Aliyu till the end of this administration.

Unfortunately, d northerners are an exceptional race. A lot of born again xtians have muslim names, esp d middlebelt. sic Apostle John Suleman

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Scetrocom: 6:32pm On May 25, 2016
hucienda:
Sai Baba! Sai Northernocracy! grin

You gotta luv Buhari though- he no send... cheesy No need to pretend or fake it... hehehe hope the next southern president is taking notes too in his IDGAF! note book.

So zombies, over to you. Defend the indefensible... lemme help you with one excuse -

"I don't care where s/he's from, so far they can do the job"... you know the drill wink

hehehe... Make una carry go...

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by ofoka: 6:37pm On May 25, 2016
Southerners have not learnt that north does not believe in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by slap1(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2016
Things are getting better; I didn't expect an Igbo name at all. I hope the Igbo man's mother is not from Katsina State?

3 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Mcowubaba: 6:38pm On May 25, 2016
Seun:
4 Northerners, 1 Yoruba and 1 Igbo. This shows that the selection process was objective. As we all know, Northerners are the best at media.
Hmmmm.....
cheesy wink wink POLITICALLY CORRECT STATEMENT.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Otunbafederatio: 6:39pm On May 25, 2016
"quote author=einst3in post=45961777]Wailers. If u will just look at the appointments, it was one per geopolitical zone. Pls have some chill. [/quote]" Lie's, where is the representative from South-South if 1 per each zone.
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by 2n2k(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
kropotkin2:
The Federal Government has appointed new heads of Nigeria Telelevision Authority (NTA), Voice of Nigeria (VON), Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN),News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) National Orientation Agency (NOA) and Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC).

A satement released by Special Adviser to the minister of Information and Culture, Segun Adeyemi, said Alhaji Lai Mohammed announced the appointments in Wednesday.

The new Chief Executives are:

1. Mr. Ishaq Modibo Kawu - Director-General, Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
2. Mr. Mansur Liman - Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN)
3. Mr. Yakubu Mohammed - Director-General, Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
4. Dr. Garba Abari, Director-General, National Orientation Agency (NOA)
grin grin
5. Mr. Bayo Onanuga - Managing Director, News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
6. Mr. Osita Okechukwu - Director-General, Voice of Nigeria (VON)

Former heads of the parastatals were sacked in February.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-appoints-heads-of-nta-nbc-frcn-von-noa/148331.html

1. Kwara
2. ?? Katsina
3. Kogi Bauchi
4. Yobe
5. Ogun
6. Enugu

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Stakekay1(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
sweetgala:

Only your stupudy would not allow you examine the list correctly and then reason that Nigeria is more than Hausa/Fulani , Igbo and Yoruba

This list has individuals from the middle belt and folks who are from far ends of northern sphere who are neither Hausa nor Fulani and deserve an equal representation.

Only fools like yourself reason that all northerners are muslim, Hausa etc.

North may be United for political strength and gain but otherwise it is equally ethnically fragmented as the South

There are only 1 Hausa person in that list
1 Fulfude speaking individual
2 middle belt
1 Yoruba
And one SE/SW
And they are the only Muslims you can find in your so call North? No Christians in the North? Look at the appointment of Immigration chief and CG of Nigeria Prison yesterday same Hausa/Fulani /Muslims. Iam getting more worried about the attitude of PMB I voted and campaigned for him rigorously, he is never a pan Nigerian, he scammed us. Can't wait for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by cuteboy2: 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
einst3in:
Wailers. If u will just look at the appointments, it was one per geopolitical zone. Pls have some chill.

OK. So Nigerian political zones now excludes South-South?
The govt is inadvertently providing justification for ND Avengers to do what they are doing.

The signs are indeed ominous

2 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by slap1(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2016
cashreport:

I disagree with you big time

Seun list the northerners making wave in media in Nigeria??
Only 7 and I will bring 7 new Nairaland members and adverts to this your forum

Sarcasm, bro. Calm down.

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by AKAKAK(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2016
einst3in:
Wailers. If u will just look at the appointments, it was one per geopolitical zone. Pls have some chill.

abeg who be south south for that list
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by cuteboy2: 6:45pm On May 25, 2016
agalamanyi:
Did any of you check to see if each was picked from the various geopolitical zones, mba, stay here and be shouting agenda up and down, who you epp?

Yes. We have checked. South - South zone is conspicuously missing.

Obviously Buhari has cancelled South - South geopolitical zone!!!

Very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 25, 2016
NaijaMutant:
grin grin

One Yoruba
One Igbo

As compensation

Some Yorubas still think they are in government undecided
Some IPOB thinks Yoruba's fight without brains...
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by HAH: 6:46pm On May 25, 2016
2n2k:

1. Kwara
2. ??
3. Kogi
4. Yobe
5. Ogun
6. Enugu

You are right, number 2 Mansur Liman is from Katsina and I think Yakubu Mohammed is from Edo, all geopolitical zones are represented but wailers must wail.

To a typical wailer the north is only one zone while south is SS, SE and SW
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 25, 2016
cuteboy2:

The govt is inadvertently providing justification for ND Avengers to do what they are doing.

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2016
cuteboy2:

I love it when people use their own hands to destroy their own generation's future..
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by chikel2000(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

I concur!
Mine is now alhaji borno adamawa
heheheehehehehehehe
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by chikel2000(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2016
nickxtra:
Lets see what happens in the next appointments, if ever there will.
it will still be Northerners no matter how u want it. Proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by Duru009(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2016
This man is calleous and a tribalistic bigot.......

He doesnt hav conscience."this man has a game plan which he is already playin it out"

2 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by GWMI(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2016
Buhari is really something else i believe many of those that voted for him, will forever regret it.This man is too tribalistic to rule a nation like Nigeria.What a shame.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by smogup: 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
einst3in:
. Shhharapp! Where is south south there. All hail the King of the north!!

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by cuteboy2: 6:54pm On May 25, 2016
HAH:

You are right, number 2 Mansur Liman is from Katsina and I think Yakubu Mohammed is from Edo, all geopolitical zones are represented but wailers must wail.

To a typical wailer the north is only one zone while south is SS, SE and SW

Yakubu Mohammed is from Edo indeed!!!
Edo ko, Edinburgh ni

Even Liman Mansur is from Yenagoa in Bayelsa!

5 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by plaetton: 6:58pm On May 25, 2016
Zico5:
We hold responsibility for what may happen in this administration. Buhari may have his flaws but Gej push us to this level with his bad governance. Only a fool will still allow Gej in government with massive looting and selective personnels that favour south east most. Did u see any other tribes complained the way our brothers are complaining now. Let's all face front and enjoy the change

Lol.

So every act of foolishness by this administration is to be blamed on Jonathan ?
Brilliant.

In other words , you Buhari supporters have already accepted the legacy of failures that will characterize this government as simply the faults of Jonathan ?

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by plaetton: 7:01pm On May 25, 2016
Duru009:

He doesnt hav conscience."this man has a game plan which he is already playin it out"

You hit the nail on the head.

Unfortunately, at the end of the day, this seemingly simple cow herder will be shown to be smarter than all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by GWMI(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2016
pheesayor:
there are six political zones, three from the north due to their size. Wailers will confuse others that there are four northerners but the truth is the north has three zones.

My only issue is no south-south represented

If at this level in Nigeria, you are not truthful, you will forever be a liar.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by ukelament(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2016
Nothernocracy is the government of the northern people by the northern people and for the northern people.
Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by possibilita(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

I concur!
Mine is now alhaji borno adamawa
I concur!!

Mine iz alhaji Yola Maiduguri.
Re: Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa by lifezone247(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2016
sweetgala:

Only my stupudy would not allow me examine the list correctly and then reason that Nigeria is more than Hausa/Fulani , Igbo and Yoruba

This list has individuals from the middle belt and folks who are from far ends of northern sphere who are neither Hausa nor Fulani and deserve an equal representation.

Only fools like yourself reason that all northerners are muslim, Hausa etc.

North may be United for political strength and gain but otherwise it is equally ethnically fragmented as the South

There are only 1 Hausa person in that list
1 Fulfude speaking individual
2 middle belt
1 Yoruba
And one SE/SW
ehh!!! So you are that stupid?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode, Others Rearraigned For Money Laundering in Lagos (Photos) / Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.