Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos (81041 Views)

I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by Africanman123(m): 5:39am On May 27, 2016
You mean tooth paste?

12month:
That's not true. Those tomatoes goes for N100 here, but me I sha dey use paste until it comes back to normal
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by Africanman123(m): 5:40am On May 27, 2016
I will rather use those palmnuts than go to the market to waste money on tomatoes.
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by datigbogirl: 7:53am On May 27, 2016
TeeFeh:
lol just one plate oh I swear
Can't we start planting tomatoes ourselves?
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by mrprezident007(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2016
@OP but must you eat Stew? Learn to change oo
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by mrprezident007(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2016
Forget that, oil is the way!!

Zeusd3:
I told someone few years ago dat a tomato would cost 200 naira n he control his laughter......
Our govt needs 2 wear agriculture suit.... Dats d only solution...
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by mrprezident007(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2016
Then let us start the exaggeration then.

gbemoh:
What market in Lagos did your these for 1k....I was at ipodo on Saturday. And these were #200, there was #500 and #400.
Exaggerating I guess gets you a front page here so I noticed.
I'm happy you have been noticed too..
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by TeeFeh(f): 8:37am On May 27, 2016
datigbogirl:

Can't we start planting tomatoes ourselves?
we can nah,but no equipment.. Its not enough
We can also refine petroleum in our country but the refinery isn't here,they didn't purchase it
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by TeeFeh(f): 8:39am On May 27, 2016
missyge:
Eya. d best way to grind it is either u use ur blender or grindingmachine. U knw d whole stuffs are dried....Sorry fr d stress. i no longer see as stress dough cos its better dan buy dat rubbish called fresh tomatos
lol fresh tomatoes is the best ohh,jeeez I wish we had a farm for that here,I can eat it raw,mom taught me that before she died
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by TeeFeh(f): 8:40am On May 27, 2016
taurusdude:

Well kind of, it depends on the motive bt since u said it was subconsciously u put it there,then I'll say no more. cool
I have no motive in my mind..I just did it plainly
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54am On May 27, 2016
TeeFeh:
I have no motive in my mind..I just did it plainly

Gods speed ma
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by BrownShawty(f): 9:32am On May 27, 2016
lestat:

Another paid Tecno marketer using the current situation in the country toarket phone , a cheap sub standard phone!
Please he wants to show you pictures he claimed to take with the phone he is marketing that why he mentioned he took these with his phone. I bet you he didn't take the picture in thearket or the women would have lynched him.
it doesn't look like a marketing thread...stop hating
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by BrownShawty(f): 9:33am On May 27, 2016
lestat:

Another paid Tecno marketer using the current situation in the country toarket phone , a cheap sub standard phone!
Please he wants to show you pictures he claimed to take with the phone he is marketing that why he mentioned he took these with his phone. I bet you he didn't take the picture in thearket or the women would have lynched him.
and if its a marketing thread may thunder faya them all...they must be crazy
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by missyge(f): 9:40am On May 27, 2016
TeeFeh:
lol fresh tomatoes is the best ohh,jeeez I wish we had a farm for that here,I can eat it raw,mom taught me that before she died
Lol. i knw. im talkng bout now dats its so costly, bkoming unaffordable. Sure fresh tomato is the best
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by BolajiChang: 3:11pm On May 27, 2016
Tomatoes don turn gold for naija

missyge:
Lol. i knw. im talkng bout now dats its so costly, bkoming unaffordable. Sure fresh tomato is the best
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by BolajiChang: 3:13pm On May 27, 2016
R drieed tomatoes ok?

missyge:
Eya. d best way to grind it is either u use ur blender or grindingmachine. U knw d whole stuffs are dried....Sorry fr d stress. i no longer see as stress dough cos its better dan buy dat rubbish called fresh tomatos
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by Eyinimofe22: 11:20pm On May 27, 2016
It has actually become cheaper now to buy pre-blended tomato based products like OmoAlata and Obe sauce at 800 and 1000 naira respectively. however see my product review on Obe sauces first: https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/27/the-moment-of-truth-the-first-time-i-had-obe-sauce/

Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by missyge(f): 12:27am On May 28, 2016
BolajiChang:
R drieed tomatoes ok?
They are
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by mrprezident007(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2016
What has APC and tomato got to do with it?
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by mrprezident007(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2016
It will soon be more expensive than gold sef.

BolajiChang:
Tomatoes don turn gold for naija

Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by BolajiChang: 8:17pm On May 29, 2016
mrprezident007:
It will soon be more expensive than gold sef.

Lol, there should be tomatoes worth more than gold sef already
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by ehissi(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
and some pippu that cannor manage and have sense will say APC. IT IS TOMATO EBOLA stop disturbing someone's eye!

When the government of the day chooses to withdraw subsidies on fertilizers and pesticides, won't it blame the current problem on lack of tomatoes on Tomato Ebola?? They say they want to diversify into agriculture, but they are selling the River Chad Basin development project, withdrawn subsidies on agriculture. Na God just save Jonathan say na Tomato Ebola, if not them for say na Jonathan corruption na e kill tomato for farm........ grin

For your information, a basket of tomatoes whey be #3,000 -#3,500 once upon a time now na #42,000 for north, I never even talk about Lagos.......
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by pcoolioz(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2016
Lol just use Tomato paste
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by Penaldo: 11:10pm On May 29, 2016
abdul4new:
which state are you from cos here in JOS tomatoes are relatively cheaper, those tomatoes in the pics here in JOS should not be around #200.
I think because it is grown in Jos
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by Penaldo: 11:10pm On May 29, 2016
Or toothpaste wink
pcoolioz:
Lol just use Tomato paste
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by Penaldo: 11:11pm On May 29, 2016
ehissi:

When the government of the day chooses to withdraw subsidies on fertilizers and pesticides, won't it blame the current problem on lack of tomatoes on Tomato Ebola?? They say they want to diversify into agriculture, but they are selling the River Chad Basin development project, withdrawn subsidies on agriculture. Na God just save Jonathan say na Tomato Ebola, if not them for say na Jonathan corruption na e kill tomato for farm........ grin

For your information, a basket of tomatoes whey be #3,000 -#3,500 once upon a time now na #42,000 for north, I never even talk about Lagos.......
Buhari has failed
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by Penaldo: 11:12pm On May 29, 2016
missyge:
aOP nice photo camera
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:12pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by Marinza(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2016
honestly this period made me realize that using tomato u=is not by force. so many alternatives
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by Damiandark01: 8:18am On May 30, 2016
Lol use vegetable or egusi
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2016
ehissi:

just so you know most pesticides cant kill the pest that is ravaging our farms
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by missyge(f): 11:38am On May 30, 2016
Penaldo:
aOP nice photo camera
Thnx dear
Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:25pm On May 30, 2016
uSE KECHUP
Marinza:
honestly this period made me realize that using tomato u=is not by force. so many alternatives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 / Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.