Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Prof Charles Soludo May Not Turn A Stone If President 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Prof Charles Soludo May Not Turn A Stone If President 2019 (456 Views)

Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Prof Charles Soludo May Not Turn A Stone If President 2019 by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
We are at the edge of Oblivion and at the brink of disaster. U must all be dreamers if u expect Nigerian to everly get Better. Jonathan, Musa Yaradua, Buharri, IBB, Abacha, Gowon, Shagari, Obasanjo, Muritala, Odumegu Ojukwu, Aguyi Ironsi, Obafemi Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Nnamdi Azikiwe, all aformentioned leaders has never been Nigerian's problem but we have a problem of its people, we have a big problem of followers therefore we should go back to elementary school for the true meaning of democracy. Fella was a prophet to Nigeria and has said it all. Since we are all students and product of the University of Nigeria today, then we are all bad materials, bad eggs. As a people, by character and contenance, We constitute to d problem of Nigeria today. Any next opportunity we have to exhibit and demonstrate civic duties and service is considered a rat cheese to fleece an appointment or oportunity to be of service. Its in our blood. Suffering and smiling, the happiest and the most hopeful people in the world. As long as we everly continue to neglect Agriculture and civic values, Believe me it will everly get worse come 2019, even if Charles soludo or Aliko Dangote, or Bishop Oyedepo or Enoch Adeboye or Sam Adeyemi becomes Nigerian next president 2019, things will everly get worse in the demise of Agriculture, as long as the banks continue to play exclusions in industial and agricultural developement, things will continue to worsen as long as we refuse to admit our collective effort needed to make the country great unlike the experimental jargons our leaders make of the fate of our economy. The German economy depends on its banks and people's character or contenance for a collective development and as such bears the weight of European Economy. Since 1964, Nigerian has remained and old rusty derailed train. With the situation at hand, If Okonjo Iweahala is incompetent, Even Prof Charles Soludo will be unfit to Salvage the biting plight. Quit conventional politics, tribe, and religion and Embrace Agric as the way forward! The German economy in Europe types a model for Nigeria to reposition itself in Africa. It is for this reason that Prof Charles Soludo may not be able to turn a stone in Nigeria. I must stress that Prof Soludo is a revered economist, a mentor and model that I share a common view for change with. If u ask for my choice of candidate for 2019, I will tell u again and again its Prof Charles Soludo and I will gladly cast my vote for him. As Nigerians we must learn to move with people with clue and clear vision. Our decision as a people matters alot. This is not to bad mouth the eforth of President Muhammed Buharri as I believe he has d qualities needed to Salvage Nigerian through this biting times even if he exhibits some flaws that are obvious, I believe he has all the brains and needed hands on deck to salvage d pressing matters at hand. President Buharri I believe is not Nigeria's problem at this hour but a mirror or looking glass to see better with clarity how badly shaped the Nigerian Economy is, if u expect him to put food on your table, money in your wallet and starch your bank account with cash, build you luxurious mansion like the Celebrity Estates in Los Angeles and help you sleep with your wife to coneive a set of twins, am sorry to disappoint you if things may not end as planned. I know the episode seems to be tragicomedy mix. A sour taste on the tongue. This is not the 300 Spartans and King Leonidas, this is neither Spartacus, this is not d glorious moment of Themistokles, nor the hour of d harmmer of the gods, nor the wraths of the gods of Egypt, neither is it d rakes of Jupiter and thunderbolt from d abyss pit, not d excapades of Feher Michel Eroticism and Enlightenment in 18 Century France nor d adventures of Yang Kuei-Fei; The most famous beauty of China, Nor the works of Fulop Miller, Rene Rasputin: The Holy Devil nor is it about the Don George, Sweet man: The real Duke Ellington, Nor the work of Quentin Tarantino: Black Mamba. Something more Colossal awaits Nigeria as we futherly rescinds in with strife and decimation. As long as we continue to play exclusion in d bereavment of our neighbouring villages and city states in the chants of let them burn as long as they are not my family, "I DONT CARE." I believe the Billonaires of Carlifornia had their humble days in the hustling heats of Manhanttan. The Sun will continue to shine as the moon and harrowing nights sleeps in. As on lookers, Lets look ahead and strive towards progress. I believe in the beautiful morning of a greater Nigeria. This is to add voice and flesh to the whimps of the bereaved and bereaved to be. Its Ok to sit back in d comforth of your couch and bask in the adjulations of your ineptitude like a dignified monkey shying coconut at a bewildered audience.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's May 29th Speech: The Pit Holes / Buhari Turning Igbos To Politically Endangered Species – Fayose / Kogi State Election Tribunal- Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.