Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? (911 Views)

How Does One Calculate Fuel Consumption Based On Distance Covered By A Vehicle?? / Nigerians Can Now Get Their Driver's License Online !!! / 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? by David25(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2016
Hello
Anyone here with a Driver's License? I mean a valid one, I hear there are a lot of fake ones out there.
If you grab what I'm saying, what are the requirements? and how much will it cost? where can one get it etc.
Re: How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2016
David25:
Hello
Anyone here with a Driver's License? I mean a valid one, I hear there are a lot of fake ones out there.
If you grab what I'm saying, what are the requirements? and how much will it cost? where can one get it etc.

the hard and the easy way. Easy way contact pattybf grin she will show up soon wink
Re: How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? by pattybf(f): 7:42pm On May 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

the hard and the easy way. Easy way contact pattybf grin she will show up soon wink

yea, i'm here n will always be available to help in getting a genuine driver license!

two options r available. contact me for details!
Re: How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? by shotuns: 2:16am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=pattybf post=45965929]

yea, i'm here n will always be available to help in getting a genuine driver license!

two options r available. contact me for details![/quote
P
Pattybf, I have been trying to get in touch with you for over 2weeks I sent you a friend request on whatsapp and even an invitation reminder through mobile text yesterday Sunday. Kindly add me pls.. ]
Re: How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? by pattybf(f): 7:15am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=shotuns post=46521310][/quote]
Whatsapp 08023138853
Re: How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? by MissJoyJoy: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2016
First of all you need a valid Driving School Certificate (DSC)

Come to our office in Mabushi, Abuja to fill a form so we can start the process.

But you will need to go attend a driving school so you can obtain a DSC, we can help you decide upon one if you don't know which to enroll in

Will take you 3 weeks and 5 days to come for capturing
Re: How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? by pattybf(f): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=shotuns post=46521310][/quote]
I have responded to ur pm!
Re: How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
David25:
Hello

The genuine process of obtaining original driver's license now takes 26days. Within this 26days, you are to be enrolled into one of the accredited driving schs after which your e-certificate is generated and printed and then you are called for your biometric capturing.
If you already knows how to drive, better.
The cost varries depending on the driving sch you are using but if you are using ours, then 20k will take care of both driving sch fee and the driver's license proper.
Re: How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? by pek(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
The ONLY genuine way is go to FRSC.
Re: How Does One Get A Valid Driver's License These Days? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 15, 2016
pek:
The ONLY genuine way is go to FRSC.

There are different bodies working together when it comes to processing driver's license. This bodies are: MVAA, VIO AND FRSC. the process bigings with the mvaa up to confirmation of bank payment, then to the vio for text on the knowledge, application of road signs and driving, to the frsc for biometric capturing and finally back to the mvaa for collection of permanent card when out.
This is why you find this three bodies in each driver's license centre as they work together.

(1) (Reply)

Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander / Special Features In This Super Car / Get Ur Mobil-1 Oil @ Distributing Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.