Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander (920 Views)

New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) / Can I Ring Or Replace The Engine Of Toyota Corolla 2005 / Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander by hawklan: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Hi All,

i asked my mechanic how much the back glass of a toyota highlander 06 model is and he said it is NGN45,000 am not sure if he is telling the truth and i want the honourable house to pls assist.
Re: Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
hawklan:
Hi All,

i asked my mechanic how much the back glass of a toyota highlander 06 model is and he said it is NGN45,000 am not sure if he is telling the truth and i want the honourable house to pls assist.
It can't be even half that price.
Re: Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander by princetom1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
0rex:

grin
cc: GAZZUZZ, Kingreign
Re: Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander by kingreign(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
0rex:

Maybe he's referring to the boot.
Re: Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tor. Some of these artisans don't fear God or karma at all.
Re: Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander by hawklan: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
just heard from someone else now that it is 15k
Re: Back Glass Of Toyota Highlander by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
hawklan:
just heard from someone else now that it is 15k
That sounds more reasonable

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Bad Road Is Not The MAJOR Cause Of Car Accidents? / . / 2 Seater F1 Racecar Available For Sale (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.