Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde (3589 Views)

Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde / Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) / Matthew Ekeinde Celebrates His 48th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by chimere66: 6:19pm On May 25, 2016
Omotola Ekeinde shared some adorable new photos with her husband Capt Matthew Ekeinde. Some of the photos are new, some old while some were from their 20th wedding anniversary celebrations. She captioned it; Repost from #Honeybo  ... Thanks and love you always.‪#‎   tellthatsomeoneyoulovethem.” More photos below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1V2ECG0Jy/

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by chimere66: 6:19pm On May 25, 2016

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Zehner(f): 6:20pm On May 25, 2016
I go love o grin
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by icebebe(f): 6:21pm On May 25, 2016
Love is sweet and beautiful wen u are wit d right partner i tell *bigsmile*

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2016
He has a tatoo on his arm? THATS grossly gross......
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by David25(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2016
Xbabangida:

Have you heard of Lil Wayne, Birdman, Chris Brown, 2chanize? they have tatoos all over there body.
I bet you can't handle that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Ramanto(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2016
don't understand her expression in the first pic

1 Like

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 25, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Afrok(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2016
Good pictures... but no be by posting happy pics everywhere eh coz some people almost choked us with their pictures, we know what happened next...
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by halfricanadian(f): 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin omo baby
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by nikkypearl(f): 7:49pm On May 25, 2016
undecided undecided
Ramanto:
don't understand her expression in the first pic
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by SAMBARRY: 7:50pm On May 25, 2016
Xbabangida:
bushmeat spotted
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by pretydiva(f): 8:23pm On May 25, 2016
Love d last pics. I go love oo kiss. Future hubby were art thou cry
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 25, 2016
tank God am in love wit optional1..... nice one omotola
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 25, 2016
Zehner:
I go love o grin
I site you oh
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Zehner(f): 9:42pm On May 25, 2016
fados4sure:

I site you oh
I hail you too o
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 25, 2016
Zehner:
I hail you too o
lol... How are you?
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by calmdude(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2016
Na her name dey he hand so,
Cute .....
See why it is good to marry young 17 years or so gone and still balling..
Refreshing post after all those plenty tiwabillz undecided
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Zehner(f): 10:18am On May 26, 2016
fados4sure:

lol... How are you?
I am good, you?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:23am On May 26, 2016
Zehner:
I am good, you?
Very fine, thanks
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 6:40am On May 27, 2016
Zehner:
I am good, you?
Good-morning Zehner & trust you had a wonderful 9t? I want to thank you for all the wonderful & intelligent information you shared with me, i do really appreaciate.
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 6:57am On May 27, 2016
Her husband is sooo old school.

Love them though.
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Ritzychic(f): 7:45am On May 27, 2016
ewoooo! see love. beautiful couple, be looking like siblings. that's what you get when you marry your friend...
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Zehner(f): 11:08am On May 27, 2016
fados4sure:

Good-morning Zehner & trust you had a wonderful 9t? I want to thank you for all the wonderful & intelligent information you shared with me, i do really appreaciate.
you are welcome. Even though I can't remember the particular info you talk about
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Nobody: 11:55am On May 27, 2016
Zehner:
you are welcome. Even though I can't remember the particular info you talk about
Wonderful informations & if am correct, today is public holiday & trust you are having a terific/enjoyable break?
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by tameera(f): 2:24pm On May 27, 2016
Flaunt it ma'am cos u love him like that!!!

Oya American blogger, where art thou
Enough pictures for u to feed/self-service off on! Idi*t
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Shares Adorable New Photos With Husband Capt. Matthew Ekeinde by Jimi23(m): 4:32am On May 28, 2016
Beautiful couple. Not some yeyebrities carrying bald headed husbands around. See Omosexy's figure... See her hubby's nice hair too.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: More Exclusive Photos Of Rita Dominic's Bare Tummy / Wizkid Having Fun With Instagram Big Girl Toke Makinwa / Nollywood Actor, Yomi Gold, Becomes A U.S Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.