Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? (539 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Gov Ambode The Biggot When Will U Order The Arrest Of Tobiloba Aka King Tee? / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? by yinkuscious(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2016
Unless if you are not conversant with news that you won't know about the good things happening in Lagos under Governor Akinwumi Ambode. Just today, it was announced that the MOU for the 4th Mainland Bridge has been signed and also a plan to make Oshodi a world class Trade District will begin next week. Not forgetting numbers of Trucks, power bikes and so on that the VP commission few days ago. Today again, 50 Buses were added to the BRT to ease the citizens of the fuel hike, without doubt, this man is working and Lagos is moving!
Re: Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? by Ciscogod(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
I'm not surprise tho.. because lagos has the resources. .. to whom much is given , much is expected
Re: Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? by vicstar(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? by eazisky(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2016
Are u sure? Or is it bkos of vehicles he commissioned on monday? What about Fayose Ayo?
Re: Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? by chikel2000(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2016
He is trying but Anambra State governor still hold d records for me

Re: Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? by Scholes00: 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
Ogun state governor for me

I am judging based on the value of resources at their disposal.

Re: Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? by 9japride(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2016
Lagos state has already been provided with everything such as airport, seaport, human resources and many multinational companies are situated there. Men! D revenue being generated no be small thing. We expect more from him not just buying vehicles for security, rather he should focus on infrastructure and job recreation to reduce the number of jobless youth on the street. If done, the crime rate will reduce drastically. If Gov Obiano had half of what Lagos state has, I bet u Anambra will be like Dubai in Nigeria .

Re: Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? by yinkuscious(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2016
Ciscogod:
I'm not surprise tho.. because lagos has the resources. .. to whom much is given , much is expected
it takes a good head to make use of a good resources
Re: Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? by yinkuscious(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2016
eazisky:
Are u sure? Or is it bkos of vehicles he commissioned on monday? What about Fayose Ayo?
Fayose recently commissioned Hunters to fight Herdsmen... Are u saying that's an achievement ?
Re: Ambode: The Most Productive Governor In Nigeria Currently ? by bilulu(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2016
una don start again..... na so una shout Fashola is working without knowing wen he built a website for millions n borehole with 300million

Ooni Of Ife Advises Nigerians On What To Do With Their Leaders / Niger Delta Avangers Stops Buhari From Visiting Ogoni Land / How Niger Delta Avengers Started: The True Story