Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! (1085 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / President Buhari's Double Standard Syndrome. By Reno Omokiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by citizenisb: 6:50pm On May 25, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/truth-shall-make-president-buhari-free/

For instance, then candidate Muhammadu Buhari and his party, the All Progressive Congress, had called the subsidy payments made by the Jonathan administration a fraud! They claimed that the amount was too high at ₦1.1 trillion in 2014.

Well if fuel subsidy had been a fraud, the first thing that should have happened naturally when President Muhammadu Buhari took over was that the amount should have reduced, but it DID NOT reduce.

As a matter of fact, Nigeria spent over $5 billion on fuel subsidy in 2015 and President Buhari was in power for most of that year! The point I am making here is that the elections are over.

President Buhari and his administration should stop tarnishing the image of Nigeria in the mistaken belief that they are rubbishing the person of former President Jonathan.

The President should take in the big picture and realize that you need to be below somebody in order to pull him down. One year has come and gone and has seemingly been wasted pointing fingers in blame instead of at solutions. The time for blame games have gone.

Only last month, President Buhari complained that the Sahara desert was advancing southward. He should also realize that that is not the only thing going south. The Nigerian economy is going south at perhaps a faster rate and blaming others for it will never stem the tide.

The President should focus on marketing his plans and policies when he travels abroad instead of de marketing the plans and policies of former President Jonathan’s administration.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/truth-shall-make-president-buhari-free/

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by omanzo02: 6:56pm On May 25, 2016
Epic!

In Buhari voice: "Nigeria matter don tire me, I no be Sai baba anymore"

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
what is buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by edoyad(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
Yeah you're right, but to be honest, a lot of theft went on under Jonathan
Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by Oliviaxx(f): 7:11pm On May 25, 2016
edoyad:
Yeah you're right, but to be honest, a lot of theft went on under Jonathan

Everyday a lot of theft a lot of theft under Jonathan.it has really gotten boring...so we shud die in this country because buhari wants to eradicate corruption? Seriously if corruption was the only negative part of jonathan's government then his government is wayyyy better than what we are seeing now.suffering everywhere...the masses are really suffering...or punished;i dont know the difference anymore

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by lovat(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Everyday a lot of theft a lot of theft under Jonathan.it has really gotten boring...so we shud die in this country because buhari wants to eradicate corruption? Seriously if corruption was the only negative part of jonathan's government then his government is wayyyy better than what we are seeing now.suffering everywhere...the masses are really suffering...or punished;i dont know the difference anymore
i don't know what is happening with the ruling party with the economy going down and no solution in sight.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by chivic(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2016
But technically the blames are working,as people attribute any thing that goes wrong in this administration to Jonathan. Even the 100 naira per tomato that is locally produced and can be produced within 3 months is Jonathan that did not plan well.
On a good note it helped people not to over occupy Nigeria when the price of PMS was raised to N145 at the most difficult economic period of Naija history.

But Nigeria will be great somehow.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by tinkinjow: 7:24pm On May 25, 2016
In these days and times mum is the word. We are witnessing the naked march of the hypocrites #shush
Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by wordychap: 7:26pm On May 25, 2016
Reno omokiri just nailed it
President Buhari and his administration should stop tarnishing the image of Nigeria in the mistaken belief that they are rubbishing the person of former President Jonathan.

The President should take in the big picture and realize that you need to be below somebody in order to pull him down. One year has come and gone and has seemingly been wasted pointing fingers in blame instead of at solutions. The time for blame games have gone.

Only last month, President Buhari complained that the Sahara desert was advancing southward. He should also realize that that is not the only thing going south. The Nigerian economy is going south at perhaps a faster rate and blaming others for it will never stem the tide.

The President should focus on marketing his plans and policies when he travels abroad instead of de marketing the plans and policies of former President Jonathan’s administration.
Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by BossKratos: 7:34pm On May 25, 2016
grin

It seems efcc don send text to this wailing dog called reno omikiri! Whenever these useless pdp monkeys are about to be nabbed they start ranting like hungry alsatians!

Mr omokirikiri! Sharrap and wait for godot!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by bodejohn(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2016
Talk is cheap...Reno and his boss had the chance to lead Nigeria out of the doldrums...but the results of their actions and inactions is now our albatross...

Unfortunately...we have handed the reins of leadership to a team that is been driven by a man with only a learners' permit...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by edoyad(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
Oliviaxx:

You can't pin the blame on one thing actually. The massive corruption under Jona forced many Nigerians to believe the promises that APC sold them, that's my point. Funny thing is that a lot of politicians who benefitted from the free cash in that era are now the champions of this govt.
Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by citizenisb: 7:47pm On May 25, 2016
What did GEJ do with six years and high oil price and you are shouting after only one year
Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by citizenisb: 9:31pm On May 25, 2016
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/Nigeria-inflation-could-hit-20Percent-under-new-liberalized-FX-regulatory-regime/31199
Re: Reno Omokiri Blasts Buhari!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 25, 2016
citizenisb:
What did GEJ do with six years and high oil price and you are shouting after only one year
There is no area of our economy GEJ didn't affect positively. Is it agriculture? Health? Transportation? Foreign investments? His economic policies? Is it our electoral processes? Lest I forget, Nigerians weren't suffering like they do now.

These lines y'all come up with is hackneyed already! Leave the past behind and concentrate on now and the future. One year is enough to have a headway for our economy. No blueprint after one year and you're here "zombieing".

Make I no talk pass here sha before I e-slap someborry angry

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING | Saraki Is Afraid Of My Final Judgment – Danladi Umar / Ijaw Could Not Have Been President In Any Other Nation / See How Workers Greeted Gov Aregbesola At A Bridge Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.