Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA (1639 Views)

Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016) / NNPC To Sell Fuel Below N145, PPPRA Releases Official statement / NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by zik4ever: 8:21pm On May 25, 2016
According to the SGF, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Alhaji Mohammed Buba, a former MD of PPMC as new Chairman of the Board of the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Authority (PPPRA). He was described as "seasoned" and if I may humbly add my own, he is clearly "competent". My source is AIT 8pm news.
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by iokpebholo: 8:26pm On May 25, 2016
zik4ever:
According to the SGF, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Alhaji Mohammed Buba, a former MD of PPMC as new Chairman of the Board of the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Authority (PPPRA). He was described as "seasoned" and if I may humbly add my own, he is clearly "competent". My source is AIT 8pm news.
alhaji as usual
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by nickxtra(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2016
An Alhaji again?
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by codedguy1(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2016
5%

grin grin
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by talktrue1(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2016
Una dey see am
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by Eboski(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2016
isn't a news to us again...... we all know he has Ear infection...... the only appointment that do sound in his ear is Alhaji

proudly 5 percent..........

will PMB ever change
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 25, 2016
Don't tell me they are not hundreds of competent yoruba men.
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by zik4ever: 9:44pm On May 25, 2016
See media confirmation of his appointment.
http://www.punchng.com/60455-2/
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by bongila(f): 9:48pm On May 25, 2016
Fantastically Northern appointment!

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by gidjah(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2016
iokpebholo:
alhaji as usual
AABOKI YOU MEAN SIRE??thats no new a news to us again na!, we r gradualy getting use to such.
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by likata: 9:53pm On May 25, 2016
grin am so happy of resent that this grandpa won the election.at least the Zombie from the east & west can attest to the the fact that no matter the packaging,a lizard can't transform into crocodile.
this guy is a pure bigot...imagine,alhaji's appointed to filled all space

another sharia bill passing second reading
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 25, 2016
We yorubas like Obalailai, dropshit,modaft are contented with our assisting position ...let d hausa take d positions... Remember dey have integrity.......
Re: Alhaji Muhammad Buba Is New Chairman PPPRA by ckmayoca: 11:09pm On May 25, 2016
Now who go checkmate embezzlement? Who go blow whistle? Northerners (fulani)are set to rule for a very long time. I see an agenda really.

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Suddenly Became Inactive On Rivers Election Updates / Rivers Rerun: Some Of The Results On Inec Official Sheet (pics). / Declassified Files: American CIA Knew IBB Was To Overthrow Buhari In 1980s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.