Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I'm Confused, Please Advise; Accounting Or Banking & Finance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Confused, Please Advise; Accounting Or Banking & Finance (879 Views)

We Don't Need More Lawyers/Banking, Finance Graduates In Nigeria: Nimi Princewil / This Girl Is So Confused, Please Every Genius Enter Here / What Is Local Government Identification Letter, i'm confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused, Please Advise; Accounting Or Banking & Finance by cutieberie1(f): 9:06pm On May 25, 2016
Good evening guys, please I'm so confused right now on which to choose as my course of study between Accounting and banking & finance, so please guys help me out; which is better and has more job opportunities after graduation??

Lalasticlala, farano, seun, ishilove
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise; Accounting Or Banking & Finance by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:16pm On May 25, 2016
In Nigerian Universities, there really isn't much difference between the two; for a start inquire which of the two departments has easier grade acquisition, and go for the easier department, whilst you work on getting certifications and developing yourself.
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise; Accounting Or Banking & Finance by sweetilicious(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2016
I will advice you go for Accounting. Its a noble profession. You can work in any organization provided your analysis can bring about growth to the firm. People that studied banking and finance still look forward to chattering as an accountant. But they still have to go through foundation phase. Go for accounting.
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise; Accounting Or Banking & Finance by cutieberie1(f): 10:59pm On May 25, 2016
sweetilicious:
I will advice you go for Accounting. Its a noble profession. You can work in any organization provided your analysis can bring about growth to the firm. People that studied banking and finance still look forward to chattering as an accountant. But they still have to go through foundation phase. Go for accounting.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your opinion, I will go with it smiley
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise; Accounting Or Banking & Finance by cutieberie1(f): 10:59pm On May 25, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
In Nigerian Universities, there really isn't much difference between the two; for a start inquire which of the two departments has easier grade acquisition, and go for the easier department, whilst you work on getting certifications and developing yourself.

Thank you smiley
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise; Accounting Or Banking & Finance by sweetilicious(f): 11:45pm On May 25, 2016
cutieberie1:

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your opinion, I will go with it smiley
You are most welcomed

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: RIOTS In UNEC!! / Jamb's Criteria For 2016 Admission Into Various Universities In Nigeria / How To Pass The Forth Coming Examination In Yabatech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.