Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Store Keeper How Good Are You In The Job Share Your Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Store Keeper How Good Are You In The Job Share Your Experience (2137 Views)

Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. / House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos / Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Store Keeper How Good Are You In The Job Share Your Experience by elosonservices(m): 11:50pm On May 25, 2016
I once worked as s store keeper in reputable oil and gas firm and a catering company.
It was fun working as a store keeper. As a store keeper you can work any where.

My experience as a store keeper.

Taking inventory of items in my store: in this case i have to know the materials that comes into my store, go out of my store,expired or damaged.
Inventory report: company without inventory report excel package should try to get one fortunate enough i can design one for your company and send it to you any where in the country i can also offer training for store keepers to know how to do their job effectively.
Excel inventory report package help you to keep good record of all the activities that took place during the day in your store.
Stock card: is very important every store keeper must know how to use it.
If possible take your stock on daily bases to know the items or material remaining in your store to know when to send for orders to avoid shortage.
As a store keeper you must have pen and paper in your pocket to write down any item you gave out or recieved into your store.
As a store keeper you are a warehouse manager.
If you have any questions please ask.
Need inventory report just contact me.
Need training as a store keeper contact me.
Please share your experience store keeper in the house

2 Likes

Re: Store Keeper How Good Are You In The Job Share Your Experience by Paragon311(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2016
This is quite an interesting article.

I have worked all my life a Logistics personnel especially in the Warehouse management sector.

It all started as a warehouse operative with Celtel Nigeria far back 2014. Worked in the commercial warehouse dealing with Recharge cards in millions before and after activation with billing department, phones, souvenirs and lots more. Quite an interesting career path to develop. I was moved from commercial warehouse to Engineering warehouse with higher responsibilities. This is more challenging and you have to manage over 1000 SKUs with different codes and have a structured Inbound and Outbound inventory management SAP software introduced.

This gave me a level of bigger responsibilities and I developed myself more in my career which gave me another level to move up in my career life. I moved from Airtel in 2008 to Ericsson as Warehouse Manager to manage warehousing operations and facility management. Wow!!! Bigger office with more challenges. Delivering quality service delivery in less than six months added additional responsibilities of distribution and haulage services. Damn! Managing drivers could be hectic. Bless God. I gave my best to my delegated KPI.

From Ericsson, I moved to GMT to DHL and back in Ericsson.

I gave God the glory today. I have a registered company in Nigeria today rendering warehouse management services to Multi Nationals. It's quite challenging getting contracts but with faith and doggedness in your path to success, we at Paragon Logistics are on top of the game always.

Feel free to ask questions in respect of procurement, Inventory management, ERP inclusive, Distribution and haulage services.

Best of luck always..

1 Like

Re: Store Keeper How Good Are You In The Job Share Your Experience by elosonservices(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2016
Thats great. Wish you the best
Re: Store Keeper How Good Are You In The Job Share Your Experience by Robinsonjude: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2018
Please I will like to get your contact to know learn more as a store keeper, am new in the field...
You can reach me on 08067837925
Re: Store Keeper How Good Are You In The Job Share Your Experience by Analee(f): 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
Robinsonjude:
Please I will like to get your contact to know learn more as a store keeper, am new in the field...
You can reach me on 08067837925
me too
Re: Store Keeper How Good Are You In The Job Share Your Experience by Analee(f): 3:51pm On May 04, 2018
Analee:
me too
any vacancy for entry-level pls-09031550795.thanks
Re: Store Keeper How Good Are You In The Job Share Your Experience by Analee(f): 3:55pm On May 04, 2018
Paragon311:
This is quite an interesting article.

I have worked all my life a Logistics personnel especially in the Warehouse management sector.

It all started as a warehouse operative with Celtel Nigeria far back 2014. Worked in the commercial warehouse dealing with Recharge cards in millions before and after activation with billing department, phones, souvenirs and lots more. Quite an interesting career path to develop. I was moved from commercial warehouse to Engineering warehouse with higher responsibilities. This is more challenging and you have to manage over 1000 SKUs with different codes and have a structured Inbound and Outbound inventory management SAP software introduced.

This gave me a level of bigger responsibilities and I developed myself more in my career which gave me another level to move up in my career life. I moved from Airtel in 2008 to Ericsson as Warehouse Manager to manage warehousing operations and facility management. Wow!!! Bigger office with more challenges. Delivering quality service delivery in less than six months added additional responsibilities of distribution and haulage services. Damn! Managing drivers could be hectic. Bless God. I gave my best to my delegated KPI.

From Ericsson, I moved to GMT to DHL and back in Ericsson.

I gave God the glory today. I have a registered company in Nigeria today rendering warehouse management services to Multi Nationals. It's quite challenging getting contracts but with faith and doggedness in your path to success, we at Paragon Logistics are on top of the game always.

Feel free to ask questions in respect of procurement, Inventory management, ERP inclusive, Distribution and haulage services.

Best of luck always..
please any space for entry-level? At least I have to start from somewhere.. Please let talk on whatsap on 09031550795.thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Launch My Career After Youth Service / Mph In Nigeria / Uba Banking School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.