Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding (45121 Views)

Toolz, Tiwa Savage, Lilian Esoro & Nicki Minaj: Who Rocked The Purple Hair Best? / Checkout This Fierce Photo Of Toolz Oniru-demuren / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 9:43am On May 26, 2016
All this kind marriage nor dey last..
See who she dey hang out with self.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by bee444: 9:43am On May 26, 2016
Going to Dubai to wed is as low as it get. 'Celebrities' always hiding under false pretence. In few months or year, Toolz would come out and say 'I paid for the entire wedding, including the flight to Dubai'.

Tiwa will be a bad influence to friends trying to get married.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by buchi16(f): 9:43am On May 26, 2016
reverendfather:
facially toolz ugly die. if not for her other features ehn, it would have been a disaster.

haba bros! talk true na...u cant call her ugly bsyds she has all features to step d face up...
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by slightlyMad(f): 9:45am On May 26, 2016
i wonder how captain demuren isn't bothered about this friendship
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by reverendfather: 9:46am On May 26, 2016
porrigeyam:
she ugly to you because she not bleaching like you abi. ...weyrey
so you think I find white people attractive?

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 9:48am On May 26, 2016
shala01:
You are preparing for you wedding and the lady that could not keep her for more than two years is your guard. Some girls no get sense
epic statement.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by peezeygwiny(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2016
reverendfather:
facially toolz ugly die. if not for her other features ehn, it would have been a disaster.
lyk seriously??
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by reverendfather: 9:48am On May 26, 2016
LastMumu:
Post a picture of yourself let's see who is finer between you and Toolz facially.
and who say I fine?
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by litaninja(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2016
Only you,how many weddings?
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by escalader(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2016
Standing from afar...observing cool
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 9:52am On May 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Una sabi lie for this nairaland o! Choi! Tiwa savage's Ex-husband name is Tunji not Tunde cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is "T" not still there?
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by wink2015(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2016
[size=15pt]Dear Tiwa Savage,

LETTER TO TIWA SAVAGE

why don't you promote our tourism industry instead of Dubai ( UAE ) that dessert country. When you got married you carried it to Dubai denying me the opportunity of eating your jollof rice.

Tiwa we have tourist destination in nigeria like Obudu cattle ranch and the likes. why don't you patronise naija brand?

Instead of throwing away the money to the arabs who never bought your records or call you for major musical functions why do n't you patronise the naija brands.[/size]

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by coolviv: 9:54am On May 26, 2016
Most comments above are the problem with Nigeria. People don't mind their business, they want to tell other people how to live their lives based on their own myopic beliefs, they expect someone to turn out bad but when they turn out good, they beef the same person.

Lest I forget, they are so concerned about telling people how to spend their money, how to marry, who to make friends with and what the future holds for them.

5 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by linearity: 9:55am On May 26, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

She's trying to copy the American way of speaking. Typical Nigerian celebrity

Not true, never met or heard an American speak like that...she messed up big time there or it was an autocorrect mishap.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Wizkoko(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2016
holamiday:
shocked 'Getting our nails 'did'. Isn't that the grandest gbagaun of the year? Someone should defend that grammar please. I need an explanation. By the way, will this Toolz's wedding ever come?

Meanwhile Tiwa's thoughts are: 'this Toolz babe thinks marriage is easy. Your eye go see wheeeen! Make we dey see'.

Do you want her to say "getting our nails doing"? I believe if "getting our nails done" is correct, then "getting our nails did" is good to go. You know most of these grammars were just spoken by public figures, and they became widely recognized as correct. "Getting our nails did" is not an exception.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by evy1(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2016
Her life,so the decisions she makes does not affect me in anyway..best of luck in her marriage pursuit cos mehn that achievement in life no be beans now adays.

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 10:05am On May 26, 2016
After wedding in Dubai now if they want to kill themselves they will rush down to our Nigerian rivers... Dubai get rivers too o,
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Shym3xx: 10:07am On May 26, 2016
How many times is this chic going to get married?

Darn! My Yoruba people and owanbe parties are like coco pops and milk. Give that money to the starving people in Lagos and sit ya arse down. grin

Birds of a feather...I didn't know Toolz is also a cheerful giver. I like that.

I guess the hope of lighting that humongous batty up with mutumbo and watching its reaction under duress is alive. tongue

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Wizkoko(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2016
Toolz, I have a feeling you'll be seeing this soon. I don't know how, but I know you will see it.

1 Corinthians 15:33
Don't let anyone deceive you. Associating with bad people will ruin decent people.

Proverbs 13:20
He that walketh with the wise, shall be wise: a friend of fools shall become like to them.

I have nothing more to say.

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by smileysmiley(f): 10:13am On May 26, 2016
holamiday:
shocked 'Getting our nails 'did'. Isn't that the grandest gbagaun of the year? Someone should defend that grammar please. I need an explanation. By the way, will this Toolz's wedding ever come?

Meanwhile Tiwa's thoughts are: 'this Toolz babe thinks marriage is easy. Your eye go see wheeeen! Make we dey see'.

na so Toke Makinwa talk her own 'did' one time like that o... is that the new trend cause I'm getting confused
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 10:28am On May 26, 2016
Tiwasavage's set of teeths turns me on undecided
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by swezenberg(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2016
Some people whose marriage will not last are already wishing that the marriage will not last.

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 10:32am On May 26, 2016
toolz is blishing chai!! i was in luv with her blackness.. why maka why!
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by xcllaxix(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2016
its quite unbeleivable..How Toolz go dey make this kain mistake?..gettin nails "DID"?
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Davecafary(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2016
Wedding in Dubai and hanging out with Tiwa abi..hmmmm welldone

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Saintp(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2016
godwinony:
I'd like to see Saudis coming to Nigeria to do their own wedding or whatever they do.

Na so bros. Nigerians have very low self esteem. We are the ones who will go to the foreign countries to buy houses, atttend thier school, go to their hospitals and these guys don't reciprocate. How will they respect us? Have u ever seen an American or european celeb galivant in Africa they way our own celebs do over there and flaunt it on social media? Some celebs go into debt just because they want to give birth to thier child in "America". We don't have pride at all.

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by cnwokike(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2016
Getting our nails did!! Chai, if you can't speak English, we understand youruba.
Naijahotloaded:
Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout Together In Dubai Ahead of Toolz Wedding (Photo)
Top Nigerian female celebrities, Tiwa Savage and Toolz are both in Dubai as preparations for Toolz’ white wedding with Captain Demuren this weekend hits top gear.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1e-u1k3Qu/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Rexhenrex(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hollup, Whollup.. Just Whollup mehnn, So all the money when Captain spend na for traditional wedding?

Adonbilivit..

Toolz, wetin? U wan kill am? shocked shocked

Gerrarahia Mhen!! Sh#t grin
hehehe u don mad finis but u make point sha,thought they av don white wedding also

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by bigiyaro(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2016
LastMumu:
Post a picture of yourself let's see who is finer between you and Toolz facially.
leave that tin, toolz ugly abeg.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by MrDoGood(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hollup, Whollup.. Just Whollup mehnn, So all the money when Captain spend na for traditional wedding?

Adonbilivit..

Toolz, wetin? U wan kill am? shocked shocked

Gerrarahia Mhen!! Sh#t grin

I think this is the remix of the weeding ft tiwa savage.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by wonlasewonimi: 10:59am On May 26, 2016
Silly girls that never learn. They major in minor. She should be about 6months preggers now if they had started the bizniz instead of of organising never ending wedding.

Can we have a placeholder thread for the divorce?
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by mikron(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2016
reverendfather:
and u re God that created her to brand her ugly right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) / Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity / Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.