Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding (45113 Views)

Toolz, Tiwa Savage, Lilian Esoro & Nicki Minaj: Who Rocked The Purple Hair Best? / Checkout This Fierce Photo Of Toolz Oniru-demuren / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by mctowel01: 11:21am On May 26, 2016
Inasmuch as its their money and not mine... Lets be real man... No dollar, no dollar, yet people are lavishing money in dubai for just a wedding... Tiwa savage, pls tell her whats the essence when you ll get divorced in 2 years. I really do not see any need for all these extravagant and glorified celebrations.
Tiwa savage's wedding video is still on YouTube. And its crazy that despite all the money spent and the aura around it. They ve divorced. Even the guy is now having financial difficulties. What a world!!

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by eyinjuege: 11:25am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Rapsowdee01 post=45978825][/quote]

Oh common,

She was just tryna sound gangsta...

Nothing to it
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Ignyte(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Rapsowdee01 post=45978825][/quote]
Very correct, except u didn't know that
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by TrumpDonald(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2016
Michellla:
thought toolz is already married undecided

My dear, e b like say trad them only do dat time. Wasting money...
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Amiee99(f): 11:36am On May 26, 2016
Getting our nails DID

2 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by micxwell(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2016
woodboi:
Tiwa&Tunde (TT) = Dubai

Toolz&Tunde (TT) = Dubai

And Tiwa seems to be her mentor, please where is she going to lead her to?
Tiwa&Tunji (not Tunde)
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by eyinjuege: 11:41am On May 26, 2016
Saintp:

Na so bros. Nigerians have very low self esteem. We are the ones who will go to the foreign countries to buy houses, atttend thier school, go to their hospitals and these guys don't reciprocate. How will they respect us? Have u ever seen an American or european celeb galivant in Africa they way our own celebs do over there and flaunt it on social media? Some celebs go into debt just because they want to give birth to thier child in "America". We don't have pride at all.

Rich Americans do go abroad to wed. Some go to Italy, Paris, for whatever sentimental reasons.
Kim and Kanye didnt wed in the states, Nicole Hilton left America to go wed in London, and so many other examples of people wedding in other countries.
Do you really expect foreigners from Europe and the Americas to come and patronise our wacked health care systems? The state of insecurity in Naija for some years now also isn't something to write home about. Is it our educational system that will make foreigners come here to be educated?
In years past, Jos,Plateau was a home for foreigners, Europeans loved to come to Badagry beach and stay in the huts there. But things have changed, Nigerians have become more intolerant, and Nigeria more difficult to live in.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by TBankxx(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2016
selvad:
funny grin

Captain felt its a good bargain
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by TBankxx(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hollup, Whollup.. Just Whollup mehnn, So all the money when Captain spend na for traditional wedding?

Adonbilivit..

Toolz, wetin? U wan kill am? shocked shocked

Gerrarahia Mhen!! Sh#t grin

Captain is a sharp shooter na

Lol
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Kassidy90(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2016
Getting our nails did, anyway when money speaks nobody notice the grammar
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by toprealman: 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
reverendfather:
facially toolz ugly die. if not for her other features ehn, it would have been a disaster.
choosing internal qualities over externals rock bro. Max 15 years, sagging will set in and if her husband be like you.....wahala de for ANYTHING on skirt.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by nikkyshyne(f): 12:18pm On May 26, 2016
Hian! White wedding again? Wedding we all have forgotten
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by chasemoni: 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
this gal Toolz is a pure gold digger..... how many wedding she one do. angry angry angry
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 26, 2016
Wait O! So Toolz still neva do wedding? Chai! They should sha beware of EDIBLE CATERING.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by poweredcom(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2016
Hoow many times toolz dedo weddin
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by fittty(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

She's trying to copy the American way of speaking. Typical Nigerian celebrity

Point of correction. Its not the American way. Its the ghetto African-American way of speaking english which is highly frowned upon here. You're considered to have been raised in the ghetto if you speak that way.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by reverendfather: 2:28pm On May 26, 2016
mikron:
and u re God that created her to brand her ugly right?
me self ugly dieee, she might be beautiful to you but to me she's ugly.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by reverendfather: 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
toprealman:
choosing internal qualities over externals rock bro. Max 15 years, sagging will set in and if her husband be like you.....wahala de for ANYTHING on skirt.
no no no not at all I'm an advocate for inner beauty.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Fadedjeans: 3:46pm On May 26, 2016
Amiee99:
Getting our nails DID

Ebonics, Google it. Common amongst black Americans, just different from regular English. she didn't make a grammatical error, rather she used an expression in Ebonics.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by Amiee99(f): 4:13pm On May 26, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Ebonics, Google it. Common amongst black Americans, just different from regular English. she didn't make a grammatical error, rather she used an expression in Ebonics.

As far as I know she's not a black American
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by oluwaseun77(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2016
Congrats to those guys.

Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by sirusX(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2016
For me, I'd rather feel a wedding in your church at home where you worship should be Ideal.
It sounds more homely...and besides, you can look back in time and say to your kids; "this is the Priest/Pastor that wedded us".
and as an extra bonus, he could become your marriage counsellor...not some person who's miles away or sees you as a stranger.

just my 2 kobo undecided
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by nnowu(f): 5:42pm On May 26, 2016
U fine?

reverendfather:
facially toolz ugly die. if not for her other features ehn, it would have been a disaster.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by JoBabs(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2016
Naijahotloaded:
Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout Together In Dubai Ahead of Toolz Wedding (Photo)
Top Nigerian female celebrities, Tiwa Savage and Toolz are both in Dubai as preparations for Toolz’ white wedding with Captain Demuren this weekend hits top gear.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1e-u1k3Qu/?hl=en

Toolszo getting our nails did

Who also noticed that?
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by mikron(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2016
reverendfather:
me self ugly dieee, she might be beautiful to you but to me she's ugly.
branding God's creation as ugly is not cool.
Re: Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding by toprealman: 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
reverendfather:
no no no not at all I'm an advocate for inner beauty.
chop knuckles!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity / Mark Zuckerberg, Rita Dominic, Basketmouth, Kunle Afolayan, Yemi Alade Pictured / Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.