Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's (4031 Views)

FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday / Breaking News: ASUU To Embark On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by moss2: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2009
I think the no work no pay policy serves AASU right. When their families go hungry they will know that they were meant to serve their fatherland and not to extort it. For pete's sake they had free education and scholarships in their days why are they tryin to destroy the future {us} just because they are not in it?
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by moss2: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2009
I think the no work no pay policy serves AASU right. When their families go hungry they will know that they were meant to serve their fatherland and not to extort it. For pete's sake they had free education and scholarships in their days why are they tryin to destroy the future {us} just because they are not in it?
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by moss2: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2009
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by moss2: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2009
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by moss2: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2009
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by moss2: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2009
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by otokx(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2009
m.o.s.s. has gone off the deep end
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by nex(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2009
Okay m.o.s.s we get your point.
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by jeffoski(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2009
God save us from strike but lets veiw it from this point if they don't reach an agreement and they are forced to resume doesn't that mean we the student are toast becos all our fees will increase and we know what that means,another strike this time school authorities and the student.Am really tired of this whole thing.now Uniben is conducting their post ume nextweek.with no student in school where will the jambite stay.my brothers are writing the post ume exam and everyone i contacted are not in school.i don't know where they will stay for the exam the whole thing is so confusing and fustrating. sad sad
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by femzy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2009
nex:

Okay m.o.s.s we get your point.
lol grin
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by ellab(f): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
well,jus 4 d record.
Niger Delta University(NDU) wrote deirs on d 27th of july '09 and d results ve bin out 4 a wk now.
ASUU or wateva dey call emselves cant do anyfin.dey dnt know wat dey re doin and dey tink goin on strike and allowin students 2 be bored is d only way 2 get wat dey re askin 4.
*long hiss*
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by karyurdey(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2009
U r al saying nonsense. Wot if ur family member is a lecturer, will u b saying al dis? Can anyone answer my question
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by otokx(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2009
They have their mouth let them talk, when they are tired they will start praying because this thing fit enter one year.
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by delejames(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2009
@otokx

I want to believe you are not a student,because u seems not affected.who are u actually,you've been on ASUU's side in all your post,are they paying you.or is your father the ASUU president?.
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by karyurdey(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2009
@delejames
before u open ur mouth anyhow n start 2 critisize ppl, ask urself "if i was 2 b d ASUU PRESIDENT,wot wil i do?" if u gat no work, go n find sumtin doin.
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by erico2k2(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
karyurdey:

U r al saying nonsense. Wot if your family member is a lecturer, will u b saying al dis? Can anyone answer my question
well the answer to ur question is quite simple, They are in the wrong profession
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by abbeyfx2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2009
well I really think the federal government is in a very tight corner with ASUU. if they dare increase the amout of money in the system by giving ASUU soo much money.I think the Doctors will be the next to strike and even bodies u never even heard of going on strike. I just think the money the spend on senators should be reduced and pump into meaningful area of our economy, I dont think nigerians need more money I think the need better conditions, think of how good nigeria will be with 24hrs free electricity, Mr.Ya-ra-si-adura we dont need soo much promises. give us light thats all
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by enet1(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2009
am also affected by ASUU,but we should all know dt his strike is 4 our benefit in d long run,we should never blame dis lecturers,because they are also fighting 4 our sake too,its just dt d federal govt has been insensitive 2wards d future of dis country because all their children are schooling abroad.god will deliver us 4rm dis govt.its even funny st d president and his vice were once lecturers,b4 becoming politicians and yet they are remaining dumb and deaf.
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by djayxpro: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2009
you know what? ASUU is fighting for the betterment of our universities. To me, they should continue the strike on a condition that on calling it off, there ll not be strikes from ASUU in subsequent years.
WHO NO GREE?
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by otokx(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
Rumours are flying of schools reopening, some people sef dey call me and i just dey laf them.
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by U1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
delejames:

@otokx

I want to believe you are not a student,because u seems not affected.who are u actually,you've been on ASUU's side in all your post,are they paying you.or is your father the ASUU president?.

True talk, Otokx sounds like one of them. Otokx, abeg na which country you dey fight for sef? Because now it appears this people are more concerned with their salary than any other thing. They should realize that we have a government that doesn't care.
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by U1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2009
djay x-pro:

you know what? ASUU is fighting for the betterment of our universities. To me, they should continue the strike on a condition that on calling it off, there ll not be strikes from ASUU in subsequent years.
WHO NO GREE?

That's rather reasonable because it would be a complete waste of time if the strike was called off to be continued on a later date. If they are not satisfied, they'd better fight it out, but not postponed.
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by denmzy47: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
u guys r not serious instead of u nigerians 2 pray 4 dem 2 fight 4 ur rite so dat we dnt ve 2 go on strike again.hypocrite u pple wanted d strike in d 1st place now c wat u r saying.
Re: LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's by Vicboya(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2009
Am so disapointd in nigerians esp our youths,NANS in particular.ASUU is fightin 4 a beta nigeria.Governmnt shud be blamed.Its so painful dat student lik Obey Razak are no more who shook d great UNIBEN,student unionism is dead & long buried.Wat we nw hav are toddlers &sycophans in SUG who are after their own selfish interest.I wnt 2 graduate nt underminin d fact dat u're half baked.Tak 4 instance uniben sch of dentistry which do nt hav up 2 10 dental chair.Anatomy dept where u hav abt 50 students attached 2 1 cadaver.Hw can we ever mak good doctors.Is it engineering dept which is less sophisticatd than a roadside mechanic shop.Am nt a lecturer,bt a stud of uniben.ASUU pls if d govt fails 2 meet ur demand dnt shift ground caus if u do u hav lost ur relevance 4 ever in dis nation.D most annoyin tin is dat mallam yar'adua is nt bordered,he's busy tourin d world.Also am disapointd in dr.Egwu a former university don who claims 2 be a xtian.I wonder if God is proud of u wit ur input in2 dis country so far. [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help On IELTS Remark / 100 Students Score Above 300 In JAMB 2018 From ADAMS COLLEGE (best Scored 343) / BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.