Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB (13204 Views)

Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti / Quit Notice Against Ndigbo: Middle Belt Dissociates Itself From The North / Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:
If d north matter dey pain u, jump in to lagoon and save urself d misery.
Who is this thing quoting me

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by YorubaHighness: 8:05am On May 26, 2016
lestat:

Hmmmmm I suggest you be very careful with you unconfirmed allegations!
The Niger Delta can never Allow any foreigner or igbo come and blow up pipeline on their land!
The ijaw will never allow that! So i suggest you take your drugged adled fantasy to your uneducated family and entertain them!
As you can see no one liked or regarded your comment as making common sense !
This is a clear indication of how stup1d people think you are

Keep lying to yourself. iPods are NDA. They're probably those noisemaking land grabbing Osu outcasts claiming SS.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by QuotaSystem: 8:05am On May 26, 2016
pchukwudi:
[s][/s]

[s]So in your drunk brain burning a mosque and 8 trucks is equal to "killing hundreds of innocent law abiding citezens"? Okay, how come you forgot to explain WHY those trucks and mosque got burnt?

Simple comprehension skill you don't have, yet you are quick to spew your incoherent views[/s].

Silly old man I wasn't expecting any sensible response from your type. Where were the killings equated or justified? In your raving lunacy you ended up ironically trying to justify the attacks on northerners. I am telling you to shut your traps lest you provoke whats beyond you.
Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by kennes10: 8:05am On May 26, 2016
I really wonder why there is so much hatred here on nairaland... Everythin should not be about IPOD,Northerners nd Yoruba... I'm an igbo(proudly one) with Hausa nd Yoruba frnds(dat I so much love). Somethin shld be done abt dis forum cos there is nothin edifying abt it...

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by YorubaHighness: 8:06am On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:
Ipod zombie btwn una and north who is always crying wolf Mtcheww.

Ibos always crying wolf nau.
Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by gidgiddy: 8:06am On May 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Why is IPAD crying wolf?

Those criminals that burnt a mosque and 8 Dangote trucks are now lying through their teeth that they haven't attacked northerners. Is it until they parade their heads on the eroded streets of Aba before they would consider it an attack?

We are angling for nothing but peace, and it's really quite unlikely that ibos or any southerner would be attacked, but those secessionists need to guard their utterances and maintain the peace.

Did they burn the Mosque and Dangotes truck before or after they were shot at while carrying out their constitutionally guaranteed right to peaceful protest? Or maybe where you come from, when people are gunned down for no reason, they throw parties?

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by wristbangle: 8:07am On May 26, 2016
So much tribalism in this country. Sighs

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by kennes10: 8:07am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Keep lying to yourself. iPods are NDA. They're probably those noisemaking land grabbing Osu outcasts claiming SS.
Nd I jst spotted one childish thing... Grow up nd Stp spewing trash simply cos u re on social media...

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by Gkemz: 8:09am On May 26, 2016
Bloody vampire northerners always crying wolf.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by uscofield: 8:09am On May 26, 2016
I thought they are not Nigerians...according to Buhari. Why are the northerners crying?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by Beeman1(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Who is this thing quoting me
This thing is from people who put ur albino lord Nnamumudi kanu in kuje prison and send ur coward Ojukwu to abidjan.
Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by YorubaHighness: 8:12am On May 26, 2016
kennes10:
Nd I jst spotted one childish thing... Grow up nd Stp spewing trash simply cos u re on social media...

iPod go and eat. We know Niger avengers are SS Ibo Osu outcasts
Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by Nobody: 8:12am On May 26, 2016
In as much as I'm not from d East. I think it's very mischievous for any group to say fulani herdsmen are being killed in d East. Even in awka here we see fulani people and their cattle roaming up and down from ngozika estate to okpuno and everywhere in around d state. Everywhere in d south east today there are still fulani herdsmen grazing their cattle peacefully. The average ibo man that I know is more concerned about his his biz and how he will take care of himself and his family u hardly hear them having clashes with other ethnic groups in d East. Please let's allow peace reign in this country. Personally I find all this zombie and wailing rants on this forum very childish .

8 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by mescan(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2016
Endtime boko herdsmen
Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by Nobody: 8:14am On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:
Ipod zombie btwn una and north who is always crying wolf Mtcheww.

If there was a pint of common sense left in you, but then zombies don't have sense? Do they

So igbos are now the ones going around killing innocent people?

I spoke in regard of the article, and as dim-witted as you can be, you just jumped into the wagon of tribalism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by pchukwudi: 8:15am On May 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Silly old man I wasn't expecting any sensible response from your type. Where were the killings equated or justified? In your raving lunacy you ended up ironically trying to justify the attacks on northerners. I am telling you to shut your traps lest you provoke whats beyond you.

Okay, it's no longer about killing INNOCENT notherners, you have subtly downgraded it to mere attacks. Now listen young man you will not live to see your evil wish fufilled. If you are not mad why would you use burning of trucks to justify the wild and baseless lie that INNOCENT notherners were GETTING KILLED in the east? Or did you not read rhe article before spewing your bigotry?

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2016
Beeman1:
This thing is from people who put ur albino lord Nnamumudi kanu in kuje prison and send ur coward Ojukwu to abidjan.
lol keep on talking trash

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by SKAMOD(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Why is IPAD crying wolf?

Those criminals that burnt a mosque and 8 Dangote trucks are now lying through their teeth that they haven't attacked northerners. Is it until they parade their heads on the eroded streets of Aba before they would consider it an attack?

We are angling for nothing but peace, and it's really quite unlikely that ibos or any southerner would be attacked, but those secessionists need to guard their utterances and maintain the peace.

dont mention Aba again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by ozoemenaca: 8:18am On May 26, 2016
We all know that this marriage is not working but the North insist that we should go on. My question is that can the North, East and South West both part their ways to allow peace reign and as such let every region go and manage themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by SKAMOD(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:

i like How you Five us an Advanced Tech Names like IPOD and IPAD keep it Ewu!!!
Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by rigarmortis: 8:47am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Ok, I agree. Ipods are wailing zombies, but why can't the north put Fulani herdsmen to order? Why do you guys always blame others instead of the boko herdsmen in our midst?

Actually the reason for this is the alleged mass grave of found in abia state, it was broadcasted and SSS fueled it and then eventually swept under the carpet when it was found to be baseless.

number 1 question is why the SSS spread such unfounded story.

number 2 is why the real issues are left unaddressed (herdsman) while baseless ones are pursued

number 3 is why does security agencies persecute communities that carry out revenge attacks and leave out the aggressors

number 4 is, can you imagine what would have happened if not that the masses are so needy now and dont even have time to fight, too many things to worry about, plus the recent disappointment, justified or not about the APC government?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by misscall247: 8:59am On May 26, 2016
I thought thy said herdsmen are foreigners

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by buchilino(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:

You Igbos and Fulani herdsmen are alike jare. Stop spitting. Aren't you IPODs, the Niger Avenger branch, the ones destroying Nigerian pipelines and environment?

WAT IN GOD'S NAME R U TALKING ABOUT?. R U EVEN LISTENING 2 URSELF?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by buchilino(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2016
pchukwudi:

Okay, it's no longer about killing INNOCENT notherners, you have subtly downgraded it to mere attacks. Now listen young man you will not live to see your evil wish fufilled. If you are not mad why would you use burning of trucks to justify the wild and baseless lie that INNOCENT notherners were GETTING KILLED in the east? Or did you not read rhe article before spewing your bigotry?

AM QUITE SURE BY D TIME NORTH START KILLING U GUYS(SW) AGAIN, UR OPINION WILL. MILLE 12 COMES IN MY MIND

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by buchilino(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2016
Progressive01:
I just tire. We even saw them and their surrogates celebrate those acts here on the forum, claiming others are cowards but they always take their own pound of flesh whenever anyone attacks them. Now they are claiming they did nothing.

Awon lying cowardly Ugandans.

OH DIS FUNNY SW PPLE, WEN MILLE 12 REPLAYS ITSELF IN UR LANDS, I WILL LAUGH N U. GUYS WE TOLD U SO.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by buchilino(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2016
lestat:

The Niger Delta can never Allow any foreigner or igbo come and blow up pipeline on their land!
The ijaw will never allow that! So i suggest you take your drugged adled fantasy to your uneducated family and entertain them!

U EVEN GET TIME 4 D CUCUMBER
Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by buchilino(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2016
lestat:

U EVEN GET TIME 4 D CUCUMBER
Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by Generalyemi(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:

You Igbos and Fulani herdsmen are alike jare. Stop spitting. Aren't you IPODs, the Niger Avenger branch, the ones destroying Nigerian pipelines and environment?
which Nigeria.. better carry your how n matchet and go n farm cocoa,or learn trade...

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by Samoo4christ(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2016
Nah only God go help us in dis our Country.
Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by colli247(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2016
Nigeria is too big for one country

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by colli247(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2016
buchilino:

WAT IN GOD'S NAME R U TALKING ABOUT?. R U EVEN LISTENING 2 URSELF?
don,t mind that fool
Re: Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB by colli247(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Ibos always crying wolf nau.
divide the country and let them be zombies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did Nigeria And Africa Go Wrong Since 1960? / VIDEO: Lagos Transport Commissioner Embarrassed At Gani Memorial Event / Military Releases Detained Al Jazeera Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.