Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. (59796 Views)

How To Open And Verify US Paypal Account / Easy Way To Verify Us Fiverr Account! / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by promisealor(f): 12:34am On Nov 12, 2016
Who can help me or guide me to open a Uk PayPal account pls?
Am finding it too difficult sad angry
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by jazinogold(m): 3:20am On Nov 12, 2016
workkforcelinks:
Are you having problem withdrawing funds from your paypal account or there is limit on your paypal account worry less I can help you withdraw funds in your paypal account that have limit on it contact me now for fast service. Email me at damilola.adewuyi@yahoo.com call 08036384065

Painpal limited my SA Painpal angry

1 Like

Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by RandomVic(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2016
workkforcelinks:
Are you having problem withdrawing funds from your paypal account or there is limit on your paypal account worry less I can help you withdraw funds in your paypal account that have limit on it contact me now for fast service. Email me at damilola.adewuyi@yahoo.com call 08036384065

Bro, I'm the guy who gave you the job to help lift payPal limitation. Abeg no scam me o.
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
hello op, pls hnlp. there arn a number of survey sites i came across,most of which require paypal for payment. is it true that paypal no longer accept payoneer card for verification? pls any other people on this thread that can help,pls do coz us paypal is the only thing hindering me from earning dollars daily.
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by cybernaut(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
If i boughtht vpn frm either south Africa or other country except usa and UK. What about phone number? Will i use friend or relative phone to access paypal.com or will i ignore using phone number. Thank u.
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by kaze4blues(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
hello op, pls hnlp. there arn a number of survey sites i came across,most of which require paypal for payment. is it true that paypal no longer accept payoneer card for verification? pls any other people on this thread that can help,pls do coz us paypal is the only thing hindering me from earning dollars daily.

I have also ventured into online surveys. I just started tho.
I really need sum1 with more knowledge to learn from.

I hope I can learn from u. I've not been able to land any task.

U can drop ur contact here
or Incase u don't want to drop your contact.
U can reach me via
08136612628 for WhatsApp
popoolakazeem62@gmail.com

hope to hear frm u
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by mealer: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Be completely anonymous online while creating your PayPal account.Get your RDP (Remote desktop client) for one year for 15k. Drop me a DM.
I have for US, Europe and Asia

Cheers
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by georgeric38: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Very good information. I created my own account and use this to verify it: http://auctionessistance.com/product/paypal-standard-vcc-instant-verify/
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by twentycent(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2016
RandomVic:

Bro, I'm the guy who gave you the job to help lift payPal limitation. Abeg no scam me o.

@randomvic I need ur response ASAP on ur whatsapp, kindly check and respond as its urgent... Frm @twentycent
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by Day11(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2016
Ghost Mode

Open your Paypal US with a VPN
Buy Authentic VPN ( ip vanish )

I month Subscription

4500 only
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by kell13: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2016
After the whole process, how can you then fund your VCC Verified paypal account?
Please reply me. Thank you.
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by RandomVic(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2016
twentycent:

@randomvic I need ur response ASAP on ur whatsapp, kindly check and respond as its urgent... Frm @twentycent

Hey sorry for the late reply. I've just gotten back to Nairaland after some long long months off. How far?
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by einsteine(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2016
workkforcelinks:

Thanks for your patronage.

He is actually a scammer. Other people should beware and not fall prey. He would tell you that he needs to login to your account to remove the limits. Then he would change the password and security question and answers. He would then try to extort you by asking for a fee to return your account.

He is a thief and scammer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by pauljumbo: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Creating USA PayPal account is very easy you only need to get a very good USA IP address, you can get the IP address from VPN or VPS.

VPN is not reliable because PayPal can detect it and limit your account in the future I will advise you make you use of vps using a remote desktop connection.

watch the video on how to create usa paypal account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpM7V4MYy0

for the complete guide on how to get usa sim card for paypal verification visit http://pauljumbo.com/how-to-create-usa-paypal-account-from-non-paypal-accepted-countries
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by ichommy(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2017
CC: Chicent
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by Zdoh(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Whatsapp 08088759163 details.
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by aibaybay(f): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Great tgread, very informative. I already have a paypal account, Pls does payeer card not payoneer card work on Paypal? Will really appreciate an answer. Thank you all
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by masterblessed: 8:50pm On May 03, 2017
You can't use it on ebay
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 13, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

*PAYPAL US /UK/ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY ACCOUNT

Call/whatsapp: 08100585820
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by living2013(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
rummeh:
It is no longer news that PayPal does not accept Nigerians. This restriction by Paypal was necessitated some years back when some Nigerians used the payment platform to defraud many foreign buyers on Ebay.
Also Read: How to add PayPal Buy Now to your Business website
However, Nigerian PayPal users can only send funds and make online payments. PayPal does not allow Nigerians to receive or withdraw funds.
Thus, I’m going to put you through the two methods I’ve tested and used in opening my own PayPal accounts. The one I use in receiving payments online and to also send money online (PayPal full service).
I’m going to guide you through the processes involved on how to open PayPal account in Nigeria for just online shopping or to send payment for the online merchant. Now let me start with PayPal account for receiving and withdrawing funds, the trick I will be revealing here will be of help to you.
Since Paypal is not available to Nigerians, sending and receiving payment for online transactions have been so difficult for those who have legitimate reasons to use the payment system. And from all indications, Paypal isn’t ready to reverse this restriction anytime soon.
Why Use PayPal?

There are possible lots of reasons why you should use PayPal for your transactions. When you use PayPal. your personal data and information are safe. when opening a PayPal account. you would be asked for your credit card details which you have to provide for verification. PayPal keeps such details very safe. Also, the flexibility and convenience of sending money are hassle free and transfers are done instantly.
However, find below the first method;
If you have friends or relative in South Africa, China, and other PayPal operating Country, don’t use USA, UK, or Canada because u will be asked to link up your bank account with the PayPal account before u can be verified.
That is the reason why you will avoid using USA, UK or Canada. Now, if you have friends or relative in those country listed above, you can contact them to send you their home address in full including the country zip code.
Another means of getting the foreign address is to purchase foreign Home address online. You can use Google search to get one for yourself for free or with little money.
Now that you have your address ready for use, another thing you need is VPN. VPN is a tool or an application you can use to root your IP address on the internet so that no one will be able to discover your location. VPN will hide your Nigerian IP address, to any country of your choice.
This is very important because you don’t want PayPal to discover your location. You can get either a paid VPN or a free VPN. Whichever way, they are both good. You can make a google search for free VPN software for PC (e.g Zenmate) or any VPN app for android phones (e.g FlashVPN). If these are ready, you are also ready to go. You are now set to open your PayPal account, follow these simple steps below:
Power your PC with the internet. Lunch your VPN. Ensure it's connected and running Goto PayPal it will take you to PayPal webpage, then click on sign up to start creating your account. Fill all the required field, your name, your email address, your location, your home address( use your foreign home address). Now that you have filled all required field, click on sign up. Then a link will be sent to your email address for confirmation. Click on the link to confirm your email.
You can now go back to PayPal key in your login details to access your account. Now your account is ready, but you still have one more thing to do. You will need to verify your account before you can start making use of it
How to verify your PayPal account in Nigeria.

It's very important to verify PayPal account, without verification your account will not functiion.

Hi,

Please, can a payoneer credit card be used for the verification? Thanks
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by rummeh: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
living2013:

Hi,
Please, can a payoneer credit card be used for the verification? Thanks
Yes it can
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by tayotayo60: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
rummeh:

Yes it can
bro please how do I link my payoneer MasterCard to my US PayPal? if I link it can I use the payoneer card to withdraw from the PayPal in any ATM here in Nigeria? can I use the payoneer MasterCard to verify the papypal? how do I go about it please? i don't want my paypal to be limited to 500 dollars. Thanks.
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by Joyyish: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
a uk business paypal account needed
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by joy2000: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Nice post. place keep it up. thanks
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by hedonistic: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2017

The Payoneer card allows you to receive direct payment from freelance sites and affiliate networks.

Also, individuals can load funds directly to your card from another credit/debit card.

I don't think that information is correct. You'd do well to clarify.
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by georgeric38: 2:35am On Sep 21, 2017
This still going? Seems like Payoneer or Entropay no longer works for verifying. Has anyone tried these people: www.auctionessistance.com/shop?
Re: Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. by Donbigi2(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Payoneer still works for verification, I got mine verified this afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Fired Hadiza Bala Usman – President Buhari / How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / Forex Trading: How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.