Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise (854 Views)

My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. / My Ordeal With Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet Logistics, Lagos. / My Ordeal At Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by viki84(m): 6:55am On May 26, 2016
I've be passing through this ordeal for the past two months, i need your candid advice.
I recently got a job at portharcourt, i had no accomodation so i drifted to live with my nephew who got married 3 years ago, who's already with his first issue. Before my nephew got married to her, i've known her as a caring person who wouldn't hurt anyones feeling until i decided to shield my head under my nephew's roof. All of a sudden, she developed this annoying attitude of antagonizing nagging. Her continous nagging pisses me off and since then, my nephew who's under her spell joined her nagging team to do the same. Since then i've been under pressure. I swept my danger colour under the carpet to show some respect but it's too much right now. What can you advise me to do?
Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by Ginaz(f): 7:00am On May 26, 2016
viki84:
I've be passing through this ordeal for the past two months, i need your candid advice.
I recently got a job at portharcourt, i had no accomodation so i drifted to live with my nephew who got married 3 years ago, who's already with his first issue. Before my nephew got married to her, i've known her as a caring person who wouldn't hurt anyones feeling until i decided to shield my head under my nephew's roof. All of a sudden, she developed this annoying attitude of antagonizing nagging. Her continous nagging pisses me off and since then, my nephew who's under her spell joined her nagging team to do the same. Since then i've been under pressure. I swept my danger colour under the carpet to show some respect but it's too much right now. What can you advise me to do?

Move out when you get your salary!

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by DickDastardly(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2016
Yea ... get outta the kitchen ... the heat seems much. Get yourself into a low cost apartment like some cheap face me i face you. There will surely be discomfort for you, but in the long run you'd square up. There is nothing you can do without causing some rift for them and you aside moving on. I once was in your shoe in same PHC, didnt waste time to ship out. Funny thing is, i am so bigger today, that my "antagonists" now find it so humbling getting accross to me. Might be hard initially but the reward is that everyone remains happy at the end. Get out now! cool

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by DickDastardly(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Move out when your get your salary!
Wise one wink
Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by iPopAlomo(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2016
Just saying...

Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:07am On May 26, 2016
Look for accommodation asap. Nomatter how shanty the place would be. I no how costly accomodations could be in PH but you have to brace up and be your own man. If not just manage the nagging and never cause a scene. If not you would be termed an ingrate.
Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by Julietcutie(f): 7:08am On May 26, 2016
op I advise you to find somewhere else to stay... ur nephew's wife must have been showing u care coz she wanted to prove to ur nephew that she would show his family members care and love before he married her... she was just pretending which some ladies do as soon as they get d ring on the finger they show their true colors.... so op just try and find a friend or another relative where you can stay till u can find a place of your own

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by Trunaijian: 7:08am On May 26, 2016
You have overstayed your welcome. It's time to get your own place. Even if self contain. Move!!!
Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by DickDastardly(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Look for accommodation asap. Nomatter how shanty the place would be. I no how costly accomodations could be in PH but you have to brace up and be your own man. If not just manage the nagging and never cause a scene. If not you would be termed an ingrate.
Exactly
Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by greatness22(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2016
My guy, find one small one room rent and avoid all this embarrassment,

Trust me, you don't want to see what next your nephew wife is cooking.
Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by DickDastardly(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2016
Trunaijian:
You have overstayed your welcome. It's time to get your own place. Even if self contain. Move!!!
Even if na face-me-i-face-you for a clean fresh start wink
Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by thorpido(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2016
Can you afford a cheap accommodation?If you can't for now then stay away from them for as long as you can during the day.Move out early and find somewhere to hang out till late so you just come back to sleep.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise by Kondomatic(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2016
Why some wives dislike their husbands relations is what I don't know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED | Anambra Big Boy, Vincent Chidiebere, Nabbed With Drugs Worth N1.78b / What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? / Popular Actress Goes Naked In New Movie (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.