Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With (3860 Views)

Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos) / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by Odunharry(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2016
The bus is beautiful though but doesn't look rugged to me like the normal danfo..
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by WHOcarex: 9:00am On May 26, 2016
ba7man:
Correction....... You will miss those dirty, wretched, death trap buses.

It's about time they're turned to scrap metal and melted to make spoons.
Lolzzz. Chai! You made me laugh so hard
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2016
Babzrockman:
It's people of TonyeBarcanista calibres we needed in discussing constructive criticism and i m happy he has commented under my comment. Boss, u are one of the true patriotic of this forum
Thanks boss... People that know me will testify that I admire Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

A lot!
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by Nobody: 9:29am On May 26, 2016
Sai Buhari
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by moshmusth(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2016
ba7man:
What are the South south states doing with their own allocation?

They recieve the monies and still claim they're marginalized..... undecided

you need to go to SS and see things for yourself the highest recipient of allocation akwa ibom is way better than other SW state except for Lagos this is so because most of industries embassies companies HQ are sited in lagos that is why their IGR is higher compare to any other state

For the record,I am from Kwara state.. Asa LG , quote me again and I will slap ur head commot for your body
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by phizzle017(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2016
Gbogbo team Lagos. Tinubu's for president grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by phizzle017(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2016
Gbogbo team Lagos. Tinubu for president grin grin grin grin angry
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by sinceraconcept(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2016
I'm jealous my state doesn't have a good governor like Ambode. This man has been working so effectively and so focused a visionaire,his ambition for Lagos state has not limit
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by sinceraconcept(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2016
phizzle017:
Gbogbo team Lagos. Tinubu's for president grin grin grin grin
a thief for president? You must be high on khain khain and fermented semo
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by Dharnchuks(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2016
Why is each administration coming out with their own mass transit rather than enhancing the existing? Fashola started the red buses and BRT. Why not continue investing in maintaining old BRT buses and acquiring new ones rather an entirely new system. Once he leaves office na, another Governor comes up with a new mass transit scheme
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by Kiish(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2016
whats going to happen to those agberos and touts? Is ambode going to turn them into lamp post? grin grin
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by josh1st(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2016
gσν αмвσ∂є нαѕ ѕнσωи σи¢є αgαιи тнαт ℓєѕѕ тαℓк мσяє α¢тισи ιѕ тнє кєу тσ gяєαтєя ℓαgσѕ.
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 26, 2016
kenonze:
Fix the roads first.

This is more like window dressing.

Imagine this plastics bus plying Mile2/Festac, Volx, Badagry Highway

did you stay on the outskirts of Lagos or have you once lived there? cheesy
Re: See What Lagos Government Plans To Replace Danfo With by INFOTECH2: 6:25pm On May 26, 2016
Babzrockman:
Lagos is blessed with visionary leaders. From Asiwaju Tinubu to Fashola and now Ambode.

Tinubu may be corrupt. But he has been outstanding in producing young politicians around him. He is also investing in Nigeria. TVC for me, is the best TV station in Nigeria right now.

To the part in bold above, seems you have concluded that Tinubu is corrupt but do you have any evidence to prove this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree / Fayose Slaps A Professor During Meeting With ASUU EKSU Chapter / Sanusi Spent N37 Million On Phone Calls – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.