Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigerian Lecturers Need Anointing To Resist Sexual Harassment-dino Melaye (video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lecturers Need Anointing To Resist Sexual Harassment-dino Melaye (video (606 Views)

Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment / NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lecturers Need Anointing To Resist Sexual Harassment-dino Melaye (video by tbaba1234: 7:01am On May 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Need Anointing To Resist Sexual Harassment-dino Melaye (video by wilcox(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2016
Anointing indeed.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Need Anointing To Resist Sexual Harassment-dino Melaye (video by Nobody: 7:12am On May 26, 2016
The only sensible thing Dino Meleye have ever said
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Need Anointing To Resist Sexual Harassment-dino Melaye (video by bigerboy200: 7:25am On May 26, 2016
Shameless predator making laws..only in Nigeria..
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Need Anointing To Resist Sexual Harassment-dino Melaye (video by OneManLegion(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2016
kenonze:
The only sensible thing Dino Meleye have ever said

A supposed "distinguished" senator says Lecturers to resist temptation and a "lady" concurs.

This Dino Melaye is an unintelligent ragamuffin; this is not out-of-the-ordinary. This unintelligent ragamuffin is a senator in the supposed "hallowed" chambers and this is an overwhelming tragedy.

As for this lady I've quoted, the day someone will rape, I guess a valid defense he should be allowed to raise is "lack of anointing"...

My lord, my client lacks anointing and in spite of this, the plaintiff subjected him to temptation so this sexual harassment is in order.

Aturu.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Need Anointing To Resist Sexual Harassment-dino Melaye (video by Nobody: 8:18am On May 26, 2016
[s]
OneManLegion:

A supposed "distinguished" senator says Lecturers to resist temptation and a "lady" concurs.

This Dino Melaye is an unintelligent ragamuffin; this is not out-of-the-ordinary. This unintelligent ragamuffin is a senator in the supposed "hallowed" chambers and this is an overwhelming tragedy.

As for this lady I've quoted, the day someone will rape, I guess a valid defense he should be allowed to raise is "lack of anointing"...

My lord, my client lacks anointing and in spite of this, the plaintiff subjected him to temptation so this sexual harassment is in order.

Aturu.
[/s]

What exactly is this dude saying

(1) (Reply)

All Oyo state zip codes and postal codes in Nigeria / Niger Delta Avengers Site Has Been Hack Down Www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/ / Reps Reduce Age Qualification For Presidency, Govs, Senate To 30yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.