Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix (5021 Views)

Captain America "Civil War" Parts Shot In Lagos / Reactions To The Portrayal Of Lagos In Captain America: Civil War / Captain America: Civil War - Whose Side Are You On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by Nobody: 7:19am On May 26, 2016
BUHARI IS REALY TRYING OOO..
FOR BRINGING CAPTAIN AMERICA TO LAGOS AND NAIJA... grin ,ABEG MAKE UNA NO MIND MY HUMOUR..
BUT ATLEAST ITS GOOD TO SEE OUR OWN ON THE LIMELIGHT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.
u might need to watch the movie

Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by Devisiyi(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2016
My brother, don't be deceived.... Na wash!
Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by parrotibaba(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2016
You mean Lah-gos? grin
Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by Nobody: 8:30am On May 26, 2016
Devisiyi:
My brother, don't be deceived.... Na wash!
movie wey I don watch?..

ain't joking bro
Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by Nobody: 8:31am On May 26, 2016
parrotibaba:
You mean Lah-gos? grin
yea. lagidi
Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by parrotibaba(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2016
krattoss:
yea. lagidi
I dey talk about Lah-gos and not Lagos grin
Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by bhybhar(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2016
they claim its lagos but on watching those scenes i dont believe.....imagine captain america acting a movie in the streets of lagos and no one would knw till the movie was released? And they couldnt even specify which area in lagos precisely.........! i think its jst a place in a Africa but not lagos! jst my thought though,twas an interesting movie. waiting for spiderman to return wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
I also watched the movie... it was written..

LAGOS..before those criminals attacked that building they stole the bio weapon..

even this danfo buses were clear as the sky.
Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by CzarRex: 12:48pm On May 26, 2016
that scene was not shot in lagos,my pple that scene was shot in Downtown, Atlanta in the USA.

it was modeled after lagos,all those things are just CGI go and do ur research my people and don't be decieved.

would y'all believe if I told u batman and superman's cape in BVS were not part of their costume in some shootings

but kudos to the directors they got every inch correct

1 Like

Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by d33types: 1:44pm On May 26, 2016
no Lagos in that movie...the buildings,the cars even the place numbers are off point
wtf is IBEVA7-0T as a Lagos commercial plate number??

check scene @ 00:04:51..it was clearly the U.S. and then cgi made some changes

1 Like

Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 26, 2016
CzarRex:
that scene was not shot in lagos,my pple that scene was shot in Downtown, Atlanta in the USA.

it was modeled after lagos,all those things are just CGI go and do ur research my people and don't be decieved.

would y'all believe if I told u batman and superman's cape in BVS were not part of their costume in some shootings

but kudos to the directors they got every inch correct
wao wao wao..

couldn't believe I was easily deceived

1 Like

Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by Apollux(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2016
krattoss:
wao wao wao..

couldn't believe I was easily deceived
Hahahahahaha guy, u believe dey will actually come and act film in Lagos n d news media won't carry it? D setting was actually Lagos, just like in xmen origin wolverine, but d actual acting wasn't done in Lagos. U remember dis film TEARS IN THE SUN by Bruce Willis, d setting was in d east, dey even spoke some igbo language. But d actual acting wasn't in d east. D only film I may be sure dey may have really acted part in Nigeria is BLACK NOVEMBER

1 Like

Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by ApexTitan(m): 3:25am On May 28, 2016
krattoss:
I also watched the movie... it was written..

LAGOS..before those criminals attacked that building they stole the bio weapon..

even this danfo buses were clear as the sky.

Its is very possible that scene was not shot in Lagos, watch the movie to the end and you'll see that there was no mention of a Nigerian production crew instead what is listed in the credits roll is a Peurto Rican and Brazilian Production Unit. My bet; that scene was shot in Peurto Rico. The crowd and yellow danfos could have easily been arranged, its all part of the props that Hollywood blockbuster movies spend their multimillion dollar budgets on.
Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by ApexTitan(m): 3:29am On May 28, 2016
Apollux:

Hahahahahaha guy, u believe dey will actually come and act film in Lagos n d news media won't carry it? D setting was actually Lagos, just like in xmen origin wolverine, but d actual acting wasn't done in Lagos. U remember dis film TEARS IN THE SUN by Bruce Willis, d setting was in d east, dey even spoke some igbo language. But d actual acting wasn't in d east. D only film I may be sure dey may have really acted part in Nigeria is BLACK NOVEMBER

Yes. Tears in the Sun was filmed somewhere in the Carribean.
Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by Nobody: 3:35am On May 28, 2016
Apollux:

but on n a normal day.. these guys are damn good on what they do.
Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by parrotibaba(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2016
ApexTitan:

Its is very possible that scene was not shot in Lagos, watch the movie to the end and you'll see that there was no mention of a Nigerian production crew instead what is listed in the credits roll is a Peurto Rican and Brazilian Production Unit. My bet; that scene was shot in Peurto Rico. The crowd and yellow danfos could have easily been arranged, its all part of the props that Hollywood blockbuster movies spend their multimillion dollar budgets on.
it was actually shot in Atlanta on a set.
Re: Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix by love4rent80s: 3:24pm On May 29, 2016
Which kin lagos, u will definitely see danfo bus pass on screen

(1) (Reply)

"24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating / 2017 Movies Too Watch Out For (photos) / Friends Of Jeffrey Dahmer’s Victims Speak Out In Netflix Docuseries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.