Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,331 members, 7,867,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 (2324 Views)

Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Network That Offers The Cheapest Night Browsing Plan ? / How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
samsam2019:
yes, you can

Don't be deceived
But theres a slim chance that only your samsung s6 touch screen breaks. Hv personally experienced s6 screen blacking out twice. Even samsung s7 has the issue as seen on youtube. It goes black when it falls hard unlike iphone.
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
dhannyson:
to me I think iPhone is better cos it has the best processor ever built by any Fone
put the problem with iPhone is
1. if you don't have a personal laptop then your iPhone is useless cos u can't download music,video or sun data on you fone except with the use of third party apps.. which won't get in to the right folder
then if you use third party apps you download files u will have to go through that app to play you files... that means you music and video will be in the same place. very irritating huh
2. you are restricted to your Fone alone which means you can share you file, media and other documents with other mobile Fone user except using whatsapp...
3. when you fall maybe by the road side you better pray that is your leg that breaks not your Fone cos you're in big soup... but the too phones are good but I prefer the I phone
You can transfer files from an Android phone to an iphone using the xender app on your iPhone. I used an iphone and boy do I miss that phone everyday unlike this useless android that reminds me of updates every blessed day. iphone builds some solid and quality apps.

1 Like

Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by piperson(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2016
kowalsky:

don't buy any of the two.
wait for the oneplus 3 or if you really want premium save up anoda 80k and get the gs7

advise of life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 5 32gb For Sale / Nokia 6.1 Screen / Help How To Insert Sim On Vernee T3 Pro Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.