Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men (20125 Views)

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Join the league of Real Men. Samsu Oil needs no introduction. Ask for d original / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Are you serious! The girl on the right is m... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

Oya come closer lemme whisper

The fair? girl is someone very near and dear to me wink

Cool. Ask her if she's down for a friends with benefits booty call agreement. I will have her on speed dial.

The darker chic nko

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

Cool. Ask her if she's down for a friends with benefits booty call agreement. I will have her on speed dial.

The darker chic nko
The darker chick is married with a kid.

The fair chic is a born again Christian so direct your booty call needs somewhere else grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

The darker chick is married with a kid.

The fair chic is a born again Christian so direct your booty call needs somewhere else grin

I'm a born again Christian too! That makes two of us.

Is the darker chick a born again as well?

You and I still have our dare, nonetheless.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

I'm a born again Christian too! That makes two of us.

Is the darker chick a born again as well?

You and I still have our dare, nonetheless.
I wouldn't know if the darker chic is born again but she's married grin

So you still want to go on with the dare? Hmmm, don't say you weren't warned. I will NOT be gentle with you cool
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

I wouldn't know if the darker chic is born again but she's married grin

So you still want to go on with the dare? Hmmm, don't say you weren't warned. I will NOT be gentle with you cool

@bolded, I've heard that before. Whats her NL addy?

Babe, let's do this dare and get it over with. I have loadsss on my schedule.

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

@bolded, I've heard that before. Whats her NL addy?

Babe, let's do this dare and get it over with. I have loadsss on my schedule.
She's not a Nairalander.

Me too I have loadssssss on my tight schedule so let's get it cracking. Oya Time, Date and Venue
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by obumkeke(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

No mind her, I will be her lass busstop.

hahahahahahahahaha.......
9inches
na u won carry
Ishilove
go?
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

She's not a Nairalander.

Me too I have loadssssss on my tight schedule so let's get it cracking. Oya Time, Date and Venue

Date/Time: 10 July/10pm

Address: below
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
obumkeke:

hahahahahahahahaha....... na u won carry go?

Wetin dey dia kwanu? Na to wipe clean mouth. wink
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

Date/Time: 10 July/10pm

Address: below
Wow, I like the venue. Very coded.

Send me tfare lemme start packing

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
obumkeke:

hahahahahahahahaha....... na u won carry go?
Wazz dat?
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches, please have Irish cream ready
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Wow, I like the venue. Very coded.

Send me tfare lemme start packing

For a dare? It's a neutral ground nah, I will be transporting myself as well.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:
9inches, please have Irish cream ready

Small case
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

For a dare? It's a neutral ground nah, I will be transporting myself as well.
Lmao! This man stinginess want to kee ya enemy

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao! This man stinginess want to kee ya enemy

Yu neva chee chumting
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

Yu neva chee chumting
My friend will you send me my tfare?? I want to come and drag you o jare.

No mercy
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by obumkeke(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Wazz dat?

go ahead with your dare and see wazz dat...abi u don de request for time and venue?

Go on... we shall see ***in Patience Jonathan's Voice****
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

My friend will you send me my tfare?? I want to come and drag you o jare.

No mercy

Ah ah! when e no be booty call

We're like rivals until the game is over. you dig?
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

Ah ah! when e no be booty call

We're like rivals until the game is over. you dig?
Dug!

I will still be needing Tfare. I'm PMing you my account details chanfa
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Dug!

I will still be needing Tfare. I'm PMing you my account details chanfa

See ya when I see ya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

See ya when I see ya
Lol. Clown

It's been fun. Astala vista

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Clown

It's been fun. Astala vista

Ope o! Is that your size? Thank Jesus, He just saved me from self destruct.

Adios mami!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
You can enhance your sexual performance and feel like a bull in bed with Samsu oil for men. Give your partner ultimate satisfaction and make her happy once again. A sexually satisfied woman is a happy and vibrant woman. Add flavour and ignite the fire in your sex life with your woman with Samsu oil for men. It enhances your sexual performance by mitigating early expulsion, makes you last longer in bed, gives you hard rock Attention, gives you stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and enables you and your partner have overall sexual satisfaction. Feel like a bull in bed. Order yours today. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Enhance your sexual performance and feel like a bull in bed with Samsu oil for men. Give your partner ultimate satisfaction and make her happy once again. It enhances your sexual performance by mitigating early expulsion,gives you hard rock Attention, gives you stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and enables you and your partner have overall sexual satisfaction. Feel like a bull in bed. Order yours today. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
9inches:

Ope o! Is that your size? Thank Jesus, He just saved me from self destruct.

Adios mami!
Evil! cheesy

Ngwanu byebye
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Every woman enjoys sweet, pleasurable and prolonged sex. This enables them to reach earth shattering orgasms. Any woman whose spouse does not give quality sex is not sexually satisfied and fulfilled . Many men don't know that good sex is one of the keys to the heart of a woman. She's always happy when you're a super man in the bedroom. She respects and adores you. She is always looking forward to your returning home.
How do you as a man make your wife sexually satisfied when you're a 2-minutes man. That's why you need Samsu oil to enhance your performance in bed. It makes you last longer in bed, prevents premature expulsion, gives you sexual stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity, gives your joystick stronger turgidity and gives you and your partner overall sexual enjoyment.

It has no side effects at all. It's made of root extracts of zingiberies rhizoma etal. An efficacious product of PD Samsu of Jakarta, Indonesia. Order yours today and make your woman happy once again. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. You will thank me later.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by MadCow1: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2016
Ishilove:
Justwise, Eyop, burger01, Lezzlie, naptu2, ShaqFu, Apelex, esere826, MadCow1, KingEbukasblog, Oildichotomy, 9inches, TruthHurts1,MrPresident1, sukkot, r231, plaetton, MrCork, JeffreyJamez, raumdeuter, Acidosis, uboma and every other adult male on Nairaland, ewa ra oja o!! Come and buy market!!! cheesy cheesy

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

I also have Dr Ikemba on speed dial, in case any of you are interested tongue grin grin

undecided
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
You can actually stop embarrassing yourself in bed when you can't satisfy your wife. You cum within 2-5 minutes in action thereby leaving your wife unsatisfied and unhappy. Order your samsu oil today and feel like a bull in bed. whatsapp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Order your samsu oil today and enjoy sweet, prolonged and pleasurable sexual experience with your partner. A product of PD Samsu of Jakarta, Indonesia, carefully made to assist men who can't last long in bed to give their wife / partner real satisfaction. Every woman love quality sex. They are happy when they are sexually satisfied; they feel frustrated if the man can't satisfy them.
samsu oil for men will enhance your sexual performance big time. You will last long in bed, prevents premature expulsion, reduces over sensitivity on your joystick, gives your stamina and energy and enables you enjoy sex with your partner to the optimum level.
call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for your order today. It has no side effects at all. Take a bold step today.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by oweniwe(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
This OP be like person wey no dey appreciate ...

Ishilove lightened up your thread and you cant even say jack, engage people or join the conversations to further explain your products ... You no try at all. angry

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
oweniwe:
This OP be like person wey no dey appreciate ...

Ishilove lightened up your thread and you cant even say jack, engage people or join the conversations to further explain your products ... You no try at all. angry
You dey mind am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.