Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,584 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Intimidating! See What Lionel Messi Was Pictured Doing With His Wife In Public - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Intimidating! See What Lionel Messi Was Pictured Doing With His Wife In Public (3085 Views)

Revealed:- What Lionel Messi Said To Sergio Ramos After The Madrid Captain Anger / What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico / "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimidating! See What Lionel Messi Was Pictured Doing With His Wife In Public by deymoh(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
World's most established footballer who has bagged a record 5 times Ballon d'Or Award, Lionel Messi was captioned in the stadium passionately kissing his lovely wife, Antonella Roccuzzo after claiming the Copa Del Rey title.

The Argentine and Barcelona football Club of Spain's most prolific forward was really happy as that was the second in the just concluded season despite being knocked out by their La Liga rivals, Atletico Madrid in the semi final clashes.

Source:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/intimidating-see-what-lionel-messi-was.html

cc: lalasticlala, honeri01, semid4lyfe

Re: Intimidating! See What Lionel Messi Was Pictured Doing With His Wife In Public by Emmatdayo(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2016
OP, E CONCERN U? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Intimidating! See What Lionel Messi Was Pictured Doing With His Wife In Public by Omenanwanta: 12:18pm On May 26, 2016
That is his wife. Any problem with that?

ThePrinceInTheHouse
Re: Intimidating! See What Lionel Messi Was Pictured Doing With His Wife In Public by swindo1(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2016
World best kiss
Re: Intimidating! See What Lionel Messi Was Pictured Doing With His Wife In Public by deymoh(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:
OP, E CONCERN U? lipsrsealed

does my write-up concern you? perhabs ask me again

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] / Two Odds Daily / PICS:Uyo Stadium To Host Nigeria Vs South Africa 2015 Afcon Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.