Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico (2626 Views)

Messi Has No Goal In El Clasico Since Ronaldo Left Real Madrid In 2018 / Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico. / Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico by kodefreak: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Real Madrid were favourites heading in to their Spanish Super Cup contest against Barcelona but the manner in which Los Blancos dismantled the Copa del Rey winners across two legs was stunning.

Real went to the Camp Nou on Sunday and won 3-1. Then on Wednesday evening, they cruised to a comfortable 2-0 victory to make the aggregate score 5-1.

And it’s worth pointing out that Cristiano Ronaldo played for less than 30 minutes across the entire contest.

Goals in the first half from Marco Asensio and Karim Benzema sealed yet another piece of silverware for Real coach Zinedine Zidane.

The Frenchman has now won seven trophies in under 20 months as manager of Real’s first team. He was an incredible player and he’s proving to be a brilliant tactician, too.

As for Barcelona, it’s too early to hit the panic button but the Spanish Cup has shown they are some way behind Real Madrid right now.

It’s imperative that they spend the €222 million they received from selling Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain, and on players much, much better than Paulinho.

Lionel Messi remains an outstanding player but he can’t do it all on his own. Watching Andre Gomes and Ivan Rakitic last night made you understand just how much Messi must miss Xavi and Andres Iniesta in his prime.

MESSI-RAMOS INCIDENT

https://www.infoislife.com/lionel-messi-said-sergio-ramos-mugged-off-el-clasico/
Re: What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico by jakD: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2017
I think Messi has expired in Barcelona. He should change club at least.
Re: What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico by Diegostan(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2017
jakD:
why would you say that?! It's very clear that barca as a club has been in deep crisis after the departure of their left forward winger, "neymar". And also the problem of every other club wanting a bite of the neymar cake,

1 Like

Re: What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico by jakD: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Diegostan:
why would you say that?! It's very clear that barca as a club has been in deep crisis after the departure of their left forward winger, "neymar". And also the problem of every other club wanting a bite of the neymar cake,

Barcelona was always a good and strong club even before Neymar thought of joining the club but my own view is that, Messi has spent much time there. He should go to other league now.
Re: What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico by thorpido(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2017
jakD:

Barcelona was always a good and strong club even before Neymar thought of joining the club but my own view is that, Messi has spent much time there. He should go to other league now.
He doesn't have to leave Barcelona. There are players who spend almost their entire career in a single club.Gerrard,Iker Casillas and John Terry spent almost their entire career in a single club.
What Barcelona needs to do is to reorganise the team.Build a new team around Messi though it will take some time for them to blend.
Re: What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2017
As a Barcelona fan, I think barca is a vegetables team compared to Madrid.
Well there still room for improvement.
But I am sure Barcelona will win laliga this season.
Re: What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico by Damzy624(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2017
jakD:

Nobody told Maldini to leave Milan during his playing days(I wonder why people want Messi to leave) . Messi is highly indebted to Barcelona, the club made him la Liga best player ever! He can't leave a club that gave him a career that lit the world!
Re: What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico by femi4: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
jakD:
The bigger problem for Barca is the no of key players in their 30s.

Madrid already show everyone yesterday that they can cope even if Ronaldo retires today
Re: What Lionel Messi Said After Sergio Ramos Mugged Him Off In El Clasico by Mexico09(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Barcelona president must be sacked
# Bringbacklaporta and again all average players must be offloaded. The mayor of Barcelona have spoken

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Coach? / Football Winning Secret Revealed / Open An Account With Merrybet Mobile Betting Free Bonus Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.