Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

How Mtn Scammed Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Mtn Scammed Me (659 Views)

Ijebu School Nursing Form: How I Got Scammed / How Mtn Is The Most Fraudulent Network / <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mtn Scammed Me by Holmes07(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
I subscribed for this ''pay N300 get N950 + 50MB for 30days'' available to mtn ipulse users, after subscribing to this offer on the 25th of june i got a message stating dat the validity of dat offer will expire on the 2nd of july,making d validity one week.. I report d anomaly to MTN customer care agent via watsapp nd nothing was done about it... It's a pity dat these so called telecom companies scam Nigerians nd go scot-free.
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by Holmes07(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
cc: lalasticlala pls move this to frontpage
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by JideSM: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Holmes07:
I subscribed for this ''pay N300 get N950 + 50MB for 30days'' available to mtn ipulse users, after subscribing to this offer on the 25th of june i got a message stating dat the validity of dat offer will expire on the 2nd of july,making d validity one week.. I report d anomaly to MTN customer care agent via watsapp nd nothing was done about it... It's a pity dat these so called telecom companies scam Nigerians nd go scot-free.

Y'ello Holmes, please note that the plan is valid for 7days. We regret any inconvenience. You may as well send the affected phone number to us via Private Message. We will like to confirm this.

Thank you.
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by Holmes07(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
JideSM:

Y'ello Holmes, please note that the plan is valid for 7days. We regret any inconvenience. You may as well send the affected phone number to us via Private Message. We will like to confirm this.

Thank you.
Why was d validity portrait as 30days in d first place Do u tink if it was portrait as 1week i would subscribe?? Hell no!! I want my validity extend pls u bunch of criminals!
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by Holmes07(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
cc:tosyne2much
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
MTN scamming Nigerians since the days of Olusegun Obasanjo

I don't think they will ever extend the date nor refund ur money.. Smh
Re: How Mtn Scammed Me by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
MTN scamming Nigerians since the days of Olusegun Obasanjo

I don't think they will ever extend the date nor refund ur money.. Smh

(1) (Reply)

IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL OAU ASPIRANTS / . / Breaking!!! Nuc Drops Warning – If You Are Studying Any Of These Courses In Nige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.