Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Went To ATM Yesterday To Withdraw Money (My Experience) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Went To ATM Yesterday To Withdraw Money (My Experience) (1665 Views)

Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money / Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To ATM Yesterday To Withdraw Money (My Experience) by phenase(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2016
ATM machine surprise me yesterday as I needed money since my bank (GTbank) is a little bit far from where I stay,so I decided to use UBA ATM. I slot in my card ,type all necessary details and waiting to collect the money.What I saw was I can't withdraw money at this time.I brought out my card and I alert came immediately from GTBank "The amount of N5000 and N65 service charge has been deducted from your account. I rushed into UBA bank to lay my complain ,the security man at the entrance as I explain to him told me that it was my bank's network that caused the issue. So I went home,waited for a whole day to see if the they will reverse it to no avail.
This morning,I went to my Bank (GTBank) and complain to them, after filling the form that they gave me, I was told, it will take 8 to 10 working days(2weeks) before they can reverse it.
This happened at Aba Owerri Road,Aba,Abia State.
I don't know what these our banks are turning into.
I should wait for a whole 2 weeks, to get my money back.
Let me stop here for now.
Re: I Went To ATM Yesterday To Withdraw Money (My Experience) by Raymondluv(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2016
phenase:
ATM machine surprise me yesterday as I needed money since my bank (GTbank) is a little bit far from where I stay,so I decided to use Use UBA ATM. I slot in my card ,type all necessary details and waiting to collect the money.What I saw was I can't want withdraw money at this time.I brought out my card and I alert came immediately from GTBank "The amount of N5000 and N65 sevice charge has been deducted from your account. I rushed into UBA bank to lay my complain ,the security man at the entrance as I explain to him told me that it was my bank's network that caused the issue. So I went home,waited for a whole day to see if the they will reverse it to no avail.
This morning,I to my Bank (GTBank) and complain to them, after filling the form that the game. I was told, it will take 8 to 10 working days(2weeks) before they can reverse it.
This happened in Aba Owerri Road,Aba,Abia State.
I don't know what these our banks are turning into.
I should wait for a whole 2 weeks, to get money back.
Let me stop here for now.

so sad d money done go my guy.if u get fate u fit wait shaaa
Re: I Went To ATM Yesterday To Withdraw Money (My Experience) by shocker007(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2016
It would be reversed.
That's normal procedure, except you show them some kungfu style. E.G Slap the Branch Manager when he is trying to tell you calm down grin
Re: I Went To ATM Yesterday To Withdraw Money (My Experience) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 26, 2016
The discrepancy is not necessary particular to Nigeria bank or ATM. I have same issue with HSBC bank ATM Europe & it took 24hours for it to be reverse and when i had same issue with Zenith ATM on a GT card, it took 21 days for it to reverse after much pressure.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is 1kg Of Cat Fish Sold By Pond Own Now / Universal Plastic Buckets For Sale / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.