Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Towns Man Was Today Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Towns Man Was Today Sentenced To Death By Hanging (614 Views)

Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Towns Man Was Today Sentenced To Death By Hanging by babeface3: 3:06pm On May 26, 2016
He attended a party and stepped into a brawl where a guy drew a knife and stabbed his brother. He ran to a nearby shop looking for a similar weapon which he couldnt find. He took a long run to a butchers shop and got a double edged butcher's knife. He had to enter a bike to go and come back. He walked straight to the guy that stabbed his brother and stabbed him to death on the spot.

Today he was sentenced to death at the High Court.

The extent to which acts done in the 'heat of the passion' strengthens the defence of provocation is fluid in our criminal jurisprudence. The judge must have thought the convicted man had enough time for a rethink, having gone home to bring a weapon. Not only is capital punishment abolished in different countries, most of these laws have been amended in Britain where they originated.
Re: My Towns Man Was Today Sentenced To Death By Hanging by SirREX94: 3:38pm On May 26, 2016
''A man is known by his action after a rethink and not his action at the point of provocation''- Look before you leap!

1 Like

Re: My Towns Man Was Today Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Peterlawyer(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2016
R I p bro

(1) (Reply)

Madness Police Say Man Who Killed Wife In Lagos May Be Mentally Deranged / Nigerian Man And His Filipino Wife Busted For Trafficking Drugs / Alaba Market: Custom Men Break And Enter Shops At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.