Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs (49485 Views)

I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) / The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room / See The Big Snake We Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Totti9(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
Hmmm dis people can even eat human being
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Rilwayne001: 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
shocked
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by dipznano: 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
slimneek:
You did not kill it ur staff you bloody lier it d f g c I student dat killed it @Georgen2u

I guess you have a point, but can you translate the above? English would do just fine. Thanks cry
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by dipznano: 7:06pm On May 26, 2016
cevek11:
Not a Lizard Bro... Crocodile or Alligator!

Hmmm you are very correct! In fact it's a pregnant crocodile grin

Why not Google for images of a Croc or an alligator and spare us retarded comments angry

1 Like

Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by 400billionman: 7:07pm On May 26, 2016
No red oil, no pepper

They even ate the head not minding if its poisonous.

Poverty dey this naija o.
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by dipznano: 7:12pm On May 26, 2016
dammieight:
Buh buh OP this is not a lizard.. I don't know the English name buh in my native language "Yoruba" we call it ANTA and it's pretty edible.. It's common here tho maybe that's why I can differentiate between lizard and this.. Thank u

SMH cry
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by dipznano: 7:14pm On May 26, 2016
Owliver:
in your "civilized" world they also eat flesh. we eat flesh they eat flesh too. don't let them tell you how to think all the time. they have told you how you must behave to be "civilized" WTF does that even mean. they tricked and ruled our ancestors with physical guns and chains, today they still rule over you with psychological guns and chains. receive sense

Ehen... Bros abeg we kee bat for my backyard, u go shop(chop) grin
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2016
georgen2u:
I was shocked today when I saw my fowls shouting for no reason until I investigated a saw this strange big lizard moving towards our packed eggs on crates

We killed it
My staff made pepper soup out of it. OMG fear didn't allow me eat it oh

Just negodu!! This is how new diseases cross over to humans. Monitor lizard don turn meat naw. grin grin
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Litmus: 7:29pm On May 26, 2016
An honest query here, please, which Nigerian tribes eat lizards! I've never seen or heard it before undecided

This emoticon lipsrsealed means puking
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Leeeekeeee: 7:31pm On May 26, 2016
goshh..
feel like throwing up..
see as the peppersoup be like vomit...
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Litmus: 7:35pm On May 26, 2016
Looks like Benin Republic + Togo voodoo food or something not Nigerian.
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by UyiIredia(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2016
georgen2u:
I was shocked today when I saw my fowls shouting for no reason until I investigated a saw this strange big lizard moving towards our packed eggs on crates

We killed it

Which kain strange pepper soup be dat ?
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2016
Tolexander:
another thrash waiting to be dumped in the homepage!

It is high time Nairaland stopped promoting this nonsense.

They are making fun of us!
and if you dont like it go and hit your head on a hard metal. No one cares for your opinion.
Nonsense
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2016
georgen2u:

We killed it
thats why i love hens. They always alert us like alarm whenever they sense danger.
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2016
Lajilajo:
Nairaland lizards dey chop eggs
happy birthday dear. Pm me let me try and arrange you your birthday present
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2016
ekmike:
i came to see agama lizard that eats foul eggs
end time agama lizard. But you know that's extremely impossible
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Julietcutie(f): 8:23pm On May 26, 2016
na wa o ...Nigerians sef na anything we see we go chop...ewwwwww
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Baroba(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2016
Akinaukwa:
Hardship has really caused many people to eat whatsoever. One day even house lizards would be scared to come close to houses to avoid being eaten.

grin grin grin grin My brother add moths and wall gekos, someone will post them here one day with the inscription, # bushmeat Tinz..
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 26, 2016
This lizards seem to be everywhere nowadays.
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 26, 2016
Wait ooo, dem go chop this nonsense finish, if another sickness wey pass ebola start now, dem go start dey call baba name...hmm

1 Like

Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by BushDoctor123: 9:03pm On May 26, 2016
lala's delicacy, that is why it's on fb.
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by cocktopuss: 9:37pm On May 26, 2016
Comodo dragons, monitor lizard.

The OP needs to know these animals are ridiculously poisonous in the sense that their saliva is filled with so much bactrria it would kill a full bufallo with a bite...
The fact that your staff còked the head with the whole meal is unsafe but lets see what happens.

Lets know who fell sick or uno....

You are not in a war why eat just anything?

1 Like

Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by ekmike(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
end time agama lizard. But you know that's extremely impossible
like you said, these days we can't tell what's impossible anymore.
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by ournaijablog(f): 10:11pm On May 26, 2016
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Wowzer(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2016
Disgusting. Same mouth they use to eat poo ....same mouth they use to kiss women. Pity Op gfs

Anybody who eats lizard can eat poo and fellow human being. Even a rat or dog will not eat lizard. Lowest of all levels, this is not poverty but mental derangement beyond comprehension .

Shame !!! Disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 26, 2016
Na for manage comot the skin na, longathroatists
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by tosinjay(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2016
Seems this is a season of reptiles ooo. I support them to eat anything eatable as long as it's healthy.
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by Nobody: 12:22am On May 27, 2016
georgen2u:
Abeg oh I never eat this type before its frighteninG
See how we killed it

http://www.insidesahara.com/2016/05/26/alligator-eats-egg/
which kain poverty be dis
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by sachigo: 12:45am On May 27, 2016
guy this is not lizard is realzard. I go chop ooooo
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by abelee(m): 1:23am On May 27, 2016
@OP, where is ur farm located because I need a supply of 150crates/week for a client. Mail me @ skymobilemultimedia@yahoo.com with details of pricing and other stuffs. I'm presently within Lagos
Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by DedeNkem: 2:59am On May 27, 2016
georgen2u:

We killed it

Why must you kill it? You were not starving and had no genuine reason to kill it.

Nigerians kill every animal they see and have rendered many species extinct!

You killed a rare Monitor lizard. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs by SeanDada1(m): 4:52am On May 27, 2016
lifezone247:
In this season of hardship, even if it's a lizard, it's sure pepper soup. grin

You can't even burn or scrape the skin of the monitor lizard before making your pepper soup. I smell poor hygiene and hasty preparations. Eating bacteria or algae embedded in the lizard skin. I can't eat such trash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Managing His Little Fish Pond- Self-employed / What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.