Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (141314 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! / Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2010
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to all your questions and full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste with your specification.

The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in getting you a clean and neat ride with a low mileage.I will be looking forward in doing business with you when you are set to buy your car.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by pokiben: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2010
Hello Ademlabi, How much will it cost to following;
1. 2004 Nissan Murano
2. 2003 Toyota Highlander
3. 2003/ 2004 Toyota 4 Runner
4. 2004 Toyota Camry
Please custom duty is to be paid
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by pokiben: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2010
1. 2004 Nissan Murano
4. 2004 Toyota Camry
Please custom duty is to be paid and all vehicles should be full options
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2010
1. 2004 Nissan Murano
4. 2004 Toyota Camry
Please custom duty is to be paid and all vehicles should be full options

Budget 2.5-2.6m for a clean and neat 2004 Murano, 1.7-1.8m for 2003 Toyota Highlander,2.9-3.0m for 2003/04 4 Runner and about 1.8m for the 2004 Camry. All these prices is the landing cost to Lagos with custom duty inclusive in the price.It depends on your the market and your taste.We could get any of these cars cheaper than these prices.

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2010
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to all your questions and full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste with your specification.

The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in getting you a clean and neat ride with a low mileage.I will be looking forward in doing business with you when you are set to buy your car.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
smiley
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2010
I am at your service in getting you your desired ride and your satisfaction is our primary assignment. Make your inquiries, I provide answers to them and make further explanation, we fix an appointment to go to Cotonou to buy the ride,we make payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

thank you.

07063943373, 0042194661

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2010
smiley
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2010
smiley
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by LondonCool(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2010
@Adelambi

Are you a Licensed Customs Agent at Cotonou ? If not do you use Third parties to effect your Clients's clearing on your behalf ? Do you require clients abroad to send you their Bill of Lading to you directly to enable you clear their cars at Cotonou even though they have not met you personally? How many days does it take you to normally clear and deliver your cars to Lagos/Seme ?

Why would you expect N/Landers abroad to trust you with their Shipping documents/Clearing fee's in Cyberspace?

Would you be happy to sign a Bond agreement before commencing any Auto- transaction with anyone based abroad here? (i.e in order to mitigate against non-performance,risks and fraud,etc ).
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2010
@Adelambi

Are you a Licensed Customs Agent at Cotonou ? If not do you use Third parties to effect your Clients's clearing on your behalf ? Do you require clients abroad to send you their Bill of Lading to you directly to enable you clear their cars at Cotonou even though they have not met you personally? How many days does it take you to normally clear and deliver your cars to Lagos/Seme ?

Why would you expect N/Landers abroad to trust you with their Shipping documents/Clearing fee's in Cyberspace?

Would you be happy to sign a Bond agreement before commencing any Auto- transaction with anyone based abroad here? (i.e in order to mitigate against non-performance,risks and fraud,etc ).

I have a licensed agent for clearing of cars from Cotonou and i require the bill of lading for the clearing even though i have not met the client.The bill of lading will be needed for the clearing cos without it the clearing can not be done.It takes about 3-4 days for the whole processing.All business transaction is carried out on the basics of trust so you could give it a try and i can assure you of a nice transaction.

07063943373, 0042194661

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Urakhai(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2010
Demola pls with the current xchange rate how much will it cost me to get 2003 rav4 and crv to lagos with and without nigerian custom papers. Awaiting ur reply. Thanks
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2010
Demola pls with the current xchange rate how much will it cost me to get 2003 rav4 and crv to lagos with and without nigerian custom papers. Awaiting your reply. Thanks

Budget 1.5-1.6m for the 2003 Rav 4 and about 1.3-1.4m for the 2003 CRV.It is possible we buy the ride below this budget.This price is excluding custom duty.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2010

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2010
CONTACT INFO

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
Get your first class ride to your doorstep two days after complete payment,clean inside out with a low mileage for a good price .Your satisfaction is our primary assignment.Let us get down to business as soon as you are ready to buy your car.

Thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Davosky777: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hi, please i need 2002/2003 rav 4 , Gulf 3 and infinity jeep 2003. please send me price urgently
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hi, please i need 2002/2003 rav 4 , Gulf 3 and infinity jeep 2003. please send me price urgently

Budget 1.9m for a clean and neat 2003 Rav4 with custom duty inclusive, budget 500k for the Golf 3 and about 1.7-1.8m for the 2003 Infiniti with duty included in the price.

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2010

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Urakhai(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2010
Demola thanks for taking your time to answer me. I have your no and i'll get in touch this july. Keep up the good work.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2010
Demola thanks for taking your time to answer me. I have your no and i'll get in touch this july. Keep up the good work.

I will be looking forward in doing business with you when you are ready to buy your ride.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2010
I am at your service in getting you your desired ride and your satisfaction is our primary assignment. Make your inquiries, I provide answers to them and make further explanation, we fix an appointment to go to Cotonou to buy the ride,we make payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

thank you.

07063943373, 0042194661

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2010
Get your first class ride to your doorstep two days after complete payment,clean inside out with a low mileage for a good price .Your satisfaction is our primary assignment.Let us get down to business as soon as you are ready to buy your car.

Thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2010
We do our best in getting you the best ride.Our job is to make sure we get you your desired ride at the best possible price with your specifications.Make your inquiries and get a reply on how we ll go about it, we fix an appointment to visit Cotonou to settle for your desired car.Two days after complete payment is guaranteed.

Your satisfaction is our priority and of great importance to us. Lets get down to business as soon as you are ready to buy your ride.

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2010
[sup][/sup] Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to all your questions and full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste with your specification.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2010

thank you.

07063943373, 0042194661

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by elms: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2010
@ Adelambi
I probably think this should go to the travel section but i really need to know what papers i would need to drive my car from Lagos to cotonou through Seme border so as not to be disturbed by the authorities in Benin Republic. Please people who have done this before should help me out. I am on an official assignment for a month in Cotonou and i really need to be mobile. If you also know the cost of procurement of these papers, you could help me out. I will get the ECOWAS brown card from nigeria but i don't have an international drivers' license and i was told i could be issued a license to drive in Benin Republic at the border. I urgently need professional advise.
Thanks
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2010
@ ademlabi
I probably think this should go to the travel section but i really need to know what papers i would need to drive my car from Lagos to cotonou through Seme border so as not to be disturbed by the authorities in Benin Republic. Please people who have done this before should help me out. I am on an official assignment for a month in Cotonou and i really need to be mobile. If you also know the cost of procurement of these papers, you could help me out. I will get the ECOWAS brown card from nigeria but i don't have an international drivers' license and i was told i could be issued a license to drive in Benin Republic at the border. I urgently need professional advise.
Thanks

The document you will be needing for driving from Lagos to Benin is called Lese Pase and an International driving license. About the cost, I guess it should not be more than 5k, with the two of these you can drive in Benin but not a stay permit so you should get your your ECOWAS card as you have said. Visit Seme boarder for more information. cheers.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
smiley
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Fiver: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
When will you guys start posting Clean Pictures it will increase interest and sales wink

You just never know please make sure the pictures are Clean and Clear

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (116) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / ⚫⚫ CarGuideNG Comprehensive VIN Reports - More Useful Than Generic Free Reports! / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.