Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers (34520 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by OYAY(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
This is dementia at its peak! The hypocrisy of Nigerians is legendary,when Osun was having issue with her payment the governor was insulted left right and centre but the man brace up and look for meeting point with the state workers which lead to reducing the arrears to the bearest minimum;instead of other state governors to put on their thinking cap they waited till the disaster got to their turn before running upandan. The half salary that some workers in Osun are blackmail their leaders for is what the workers in Bayelsa gladly accepted! D4 we should examined an issue holistically and give sound judgement devoid of sentiment so as not to be caught napping in the future which is the case of Ayodele Fayose now! Ekiti kete hin hora oooo.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by waistaa(f): 9:46pm On May 26, 2016
Funny enough the state no follow for bailout fund state. State that Fawenhmi took loan ontop their head and the debt runs out in 2036. My only wahala is why is he building bridge that is not necessary,from okesha to fajuyi park,airport that akure gan never even see activity for theirs.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by bishopkelechi(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2016
Stupid idiot
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by akilo1: 9:56pm On May 26, 2016
They should remain on strike,atlwast stomach infrasture is enough for them.fayose dey busy dey sell beans and bread for road side
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by modath(f): 9:58pm On May 26, 2016
adeyemi2015:

grin
TonyeBarcanista viewed this Post, but couldn't make any input. Is he on Fayose Payroll?! Seems he doesn't want to comment against one of the Supreme Leaders of his beloved Party!

Tonye wey God answer his prayers by scattering the Ali Modu Shekau and PDP govs alliance, Fayose is a stumbling block for him.
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by ezechiernest: 10:01pm On May 26, 2016
chaai and i was posted to ekiti for nysc. Only GOD go help me pls nairalander give me advice ;Dchaai and i was posted to ekiti for nysc. Only GOD go help me pls nairalander give me advice
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by bulkwealth(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2016
masterpiece86:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204132-remain-strike-like-i-cant-sell-pay-salaries-fayose-tells-striking-workers.html

THINK ABOUT WHAT #6,600 CAN DO FOR YOU?
things like……
· Put fuel in your car
· Groceries in the fridge
· Recharge credit for your phone/internet data
· Buy a new dress/shirt
· Cook a small pot of soup
· Pay part of your monthly Electricity bill (not all…
Lol) etc
Well, as you can see, N6,600 can do lots of things
for you, and then……ZAP!!! It’s all gone!!!
Aside that, have you lost #6,600 before ?
Less than that or more ?
How did you feel ?
why not invest this money and work and watch it
grow.
You put in JUST N6,600, and you get much more
than that in return?
HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL!!!
An NGO that helps you make additional income,
little by little, but consistently.
A laptop to make work and life easy,
A car to give you mobility and class,
A house to keep on the level of achievers,
Scholarship for your children,
Loan for your business, and much more.
With N6,600 ONLY, you can earn endlessly
OK?
Have you ever wished you had enough money to
help the less privileged ?
Do you really want to help someone that really
needs help ?
If you had more money will you love to help
someone?
What if i told you, that you can help someone and
have more than enough money to always help the
needy and less privileged.
This organisation is the only of its kind that gives
you an opportunity to become an international
philanthropist and still empowers you financial so
you are comfortable and continue in your
philanthropist work.
Let’s build together. I will be glad to assist you.
Its time for another level in your dreams and
aspirations,
Let's get started now. Call/whatsapp :08114787814 For more details.
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by Larryfest(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2016
My everly mad governor.....i salute ur stupidity SIR.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by KBEST3(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
but you can sell yourself to buy exotic cars for your state reps.shameless governor
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2016
adeyemi2015:

grin
TonyeBarcanista viewed this Post, but couldn't make any input. Is he on Fayose Payroll?! Seems he doesn't want to comment against one of the Supreme Leaders of his beloved Party!
Hahaha..... That Fayose boy ehn
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by EazyMoh(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
Iroroghene:

Sometimes, it's necessary.
The point is not that he couldn't pay salary, it's that he's not making it his priority. according to him the workers shall continue to be on strike till his tenure runs out.
I remember Osun State governor was shouting on top of his voice that Osun couldn't pay salary and that they need the federal government to do something about it. That since GEJ'S tenure. And PDP was busy mocking Aregbe. But since PMB came and fave them the bail out funds Osun has been managing. Paying half salaries in some sectors and owing not more than three months in others. This is despite the fact that Osun has more workers than Ekiti.
So you see for Fayose to just not decide to do anything for five months he could have even started another campaign for second bail out. But he is giving them I don't care! in your face attitude. Coupled with his voracious attack on PMB on every slightest opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by damocool(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2016
Benoy:

And the noise of not being paid from Abuja all these while won't be all over the media?

Guy, wake up and stop defending the man
My friend, I'm not defending him at all. No notable development and he's owing 6 months salaries of both workers in service and the retirees, what exactly has he bn doing with the monthly allocation and security vote(free money) ... I believe the workers should be settled first before any other thing else... May God deliver us from bad governance...

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by Goke7: 10:57pm On May 26, 2016
modath:

It's on video somewhere, he said it in a broadcast to the whole state..

There are some things one should only think about but never utter.

Cc Firefire, high chief what say you?

Watched it live on tvc news, for the first time fayose could not blame or accuse PMB, he was so humble to say these are trying times for the country. Fayose is not a smart politician, he said he can't sell his property to pay salaries, the osokomale himself, aregbesola for don laugh I'm belle tire if he watched fayose tonight

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by iamNifemi(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2016
Yes! Ayo ti wa dele bayi.... ere pari!!!
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by peezeygwiny(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2016
madman
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by Kezzy2(f): 11:23pm On May 26, 2016
franchizy:
Fayose is the only yoruba man greater than Awolowo.
Fayose is not oweing Ekiti workers. its a mere APC propaganda.
Ride on the peoples governor. We the entire Ekiti youths are solidly behind you.
God bless Fayose the man greater than Awolowo even ojukwu

hmm.if not say tomato don cost i for don hiss at dz ur comment.5 months salary no b joke

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by chrisblack: 11:28pm On May 26, 2016
Firefire:

Fayose thou open to all, including the labour leaders of the state, both on when the fed. allocation is received and its disbursement. I expect him to know that certain utterances that could aggravate bitterness and annoyance and further trouble the already troubled water should have been avoided.

These are part of the 'unguided utterance' Nigerians are castigating the president on, the 5% / 95%.

Dear Ayodele Fayose,

You have to tender an unreserved apologies to the workers of Ekiti State within the next 24 Hours for that careless statement of yours, admit, your predecessor borrowed into the future of the unborn children of Ekiti, we however expect you to be cautious about your speech and statement as a fearless Hero and Role Model to many.

Thank you for heeding to the 'voice of reason'.

Shalom.
Firefire!
hello my guy when lies a peddled over time they become facts.the previous govt never borrowed into the future of editing children. There were lots of lies about the financial status of the state. With various lies as to how much was owed. Fro 70bn to 99 bn. The former gov said the amount beign owed was 17bn which was a cumulative of all previous govt. A lot were led to believe the lies. Mind you the last govt only owed 1 month salary..which was as a delay of non release of the states allocation for the month of September. The September allocation was collected Ted by fayose.he used it to pay the November salaries. Fayemi.left in the middle of October. Back to the debts.despite the claim by fayem. The lies by the present govt was so powerful that people did not want to listen or check the facts them selves.fayosekeeps claiming the were paying the banks.we now know better that he actually. Had an agreement with the banks not to pay for over 8months any interest or actual loan. The actual debt of the state was now made available due the bailout conditions which included the actual indebtedness of each state.guess what it was the same 17bn that came out.
Mind you face mi borrowed 21bn from the capital market of which close to 19bm was paid of within 4yrs of which he had 8yrs to pay back. This lead to him be given a special award by the securities and exchange. Commission with the NSE.for beign a role model to other governors in terms of loan repayment.ekiti regrets and know better. And average ekiti man was angry with fayem not because he did not perform,some felt he was elitist,while some were angry because he did not share money as they were use to.go to ekiti all you see are still a reflection of fayemi's acheivement.fayemi was to advance for a place like ekiti.he would have been appreciated in states like lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by BABANGBALI: 11:43pm On May 26, 2016
He has used their money to chop ponmo,bread and beans
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by Masculity(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2016
fayisode:
... Dont let us disturb our self. They are bird of the feather, they tell us lies. What they want from us it our vote. We must come together for progress of this country. Both pdp and apc are all desame they only care about them and what they want to make. We are the one who sells our future because of just 1000 naira or even above. I wish to tell us to make a wise choice, they are both the same. We condemed pdp what of apc. Majority of our leaders dont care about our future. We Nigeria let fight for our freedom. They go abroad and save our money. Almost all our politician have reserved account for themself and their family. WE NIGERIA LET FIGHT FOR OUR FUTURE ,FUTURE OF UPCOMING GENERATION AND FOR FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY.
MAY GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY

Ameen, Bros. But how?
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by RedBororo(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]FAYOSE STOP FOOLING YOURSELF AND FACE FACT, YOU ARE SO CORRUPT.
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by Papertrail11(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2016
franchizy:
Ride on the peoples governor. We the entire Ekiti youths are solidly behind you.

awon ti stomach infrastructure . com
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by tee4naija(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2016
BTW! When did Ekiti people start complaining? They sure shall get chickens and rice for the next sallah which is expected to take them through to December when they shall get another one for Xmas. They prefer food to infrastructure and fayose is best at dolling out food. They should just enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:12am On May 27, 2016
Fool , you have these problems and yu font think to find solution to yr wahala but stitch yr nose in Buhari's affairs . Think to generate revenue to have enough to pay salaries and do capital projects instead of parading yrself as a nuisance Governor in Bukas Ponmo and tomatoes shops like a lay man. You see how yu have been wasting government time doing nothing but abusing Buhari and APC.

Fayose should appease their agent Niger Delta Avengers that continue bombing every hours to stop or else the situation will be worst to the extent that he will not be able to buy his usual favourite PONMO. Yaba APA osin Governor.
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by Zieristclair(m): 1:51am On May 27, 2016
Geist:
Just when I was already thinking you actually a robot lol. Or you sometimes leave this account on autopilot undecided
haha hahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by DedeNkem: 2:40am On May 27, 2016
Even if you place yourself for sale nobody will buy a corrupt as*shole-looking chimp like you!

You've no money to pay five months salary arrears but you had money to buy rice and cooking ingredient to bribe your dumb people.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by adeade2016: 3:06am On May 27, 2016
Talk is cheap is time for action,thinking before talking is for the Wiseman while talking before you thinking is the hallmark of a fool.After you predict PMB failure for 2016 l thought God also give u vision on how to turn E to highest IGR among it peer.vision is for the wise to plan and work with.Best gov put on your thinking cup it needed now
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by gahyip(m): 3:38am On May 27, 2016
franchizy:
Non payment of workers salaries and arrears has made him greater than Awolowo and Ojukwu are you alright?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by anonimi: 3:52am On May 27, 2016
modath:
It's on video somewhere, he said it in a broadcast to the whole state..

There are some things one should only think about but never utter.

Our fantastically CORRUPT president does not know that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by awoluyi(m): 4:01am On May 27, 2016
franchizy:
. It's a pity to say you know very little about Awolowo and Ojukwu. For a start please a pick a copy of "Voice of reason" a book written by Chief Obafemi Awolowo and carefully read through it with an open mind. At the end, you will see the difference between gold and gravel.
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by babdap: 4:18am On May 27, 2016
Sprintson:

Wait till we hear from the Humble Man himself..our son is always right.
. Yes because he is greater than Awolowo and the whole of SouthEast. I know many civil servants will now be regretting voting for stomach infrastructure.
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by southpole: 5:08am On May 27, 2016
The best of the best of a state that is claiming to have a professor in every family...
This is a reflection of the type of education they have acquired
Re: I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers by awoluyi(m): 5:58am On May 27, 2016
southpole:
The best of the best of a state that is claiming to have a professor in every family...
This is a reflection of the type of education they have acquired
. There are natural endowments which education does not confer on you. Being a professor does not make you a person of very strong character. Will holding a Phd make automatically the holder generous, kind, wise, dependable, trustworthy, and of high integrity? Look around and tell me how many are of nobble character worthy of emulation in our society today? Recent revelations have shown that Satan incarnates are now controlling our nation's affairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB / Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.