Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach (42991 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach / Chris Foerster Caught Sniffing Cocaine; Resigns As Coach (Video, Pics) / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by anigold(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

See you, after seeing the game. U do well. Good morning

Happy sunday... am happy for ronaldo and zidane.
Zidane would have been sacked if madrid had lost that final in fact sevilla coach was to replace him...
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 8:54am On May 29, 2016
anigold:

Happy sunday... am happy for ronaldo and zidane.
Zidane would have been sacked if madrid had lost that final in fact sevilla coach was to replace him...
Hard work pays but still everything in life at some point needs a bit of luck and grace. Zizou has got both, couldn't have asked for a better debut season,

Some real good managers have gone their entire career without achieving that, if you think I am lying ask Wenger. Lol
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by naturalwaves: 11:59am On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Hard work pays but still everything in life at some point needs a bit of luck and grace. Zizou has got both, couldn't have asked for a better debut season,

Some real good managers have gone their entire career without achieving that, if you think I am lying ask Wenger. Lol
Hey Lily, how have you been? Long time no hear.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 12:12pm On May 29, 2016
naturalwaves:

Hey Lily, how have you been? Long time no hear.
Fine ooo thank you, and you??, you no go Church??
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by naturalwaves: 12:20pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Fine ooo thank you, and you??, you no go Church??
No, didn't go today. I'm a lil bit under the weather.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 12:34pm On May 29, 2016
naturalwaves:

No, didn't go today. I'm a lil bit under the weather.

Eyaah. Kpele, wish you a speedy recovery
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by anigold(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Wenger is one of the greatest manager with no CL.... but I still respect the old man...
his loyalty to Arsenal has cost him alot.. there was a time real madrid wanted him as coach around 2009
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 12:54pm On May 29, 2016
anigold:

Wenger is one of the greatest manager with no CL.... but I still respect the old man...
his loyalty to Arsenal has cost him alot.. there was a time real madrid wanted him as coach around 2009

That's why I said it takes a bit of luck and grace to achieve certain things
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by naturalwaves: 1:07pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Eyaah. Kpele, wish you a speedy recovery
Thanks. Are you Yoruba?
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 1:09pm On May 29, 2016
naturalwaves:

Thanks. Are you Yoruba?

Nah, Omo Igbo . Do I look Yoruba??
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by anigold(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Sure zidane is extremely lucky,first season first CL,.that luck is mind-blowing...
Sometimes luck is scary...
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by naturalwaves: 1:15pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Nah, Omo Igbo . Do I look Yoruba??
Let me go check. Your pic can't place that. I asked because you said "eeyah....pele". Two yoruba words.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 1:18pm On May 29, 2016
naturalwaves:

Let me go check. Your pic can't place that. I asked because you said "eeyah....pele". Two yoruba words.

Born and bred in Lagos, so we are use to it kind of, you understand shey??
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by anigold(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Sure zidane is extremely lucky,first season first CL,.that luck is mind-blowing...

Add me on Facebook:
www.Facebook.com/Horliquegold
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by naturalwaves: 1:21pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Born and bred in Lagos, so we are use to it kind of, you understand shey??
Yeah...I do. You've got a mail kiss
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 1:49pm On May 29, 2016
anigold:

Add me on Facebook:
www.Facebook.com/Horliquegold
Ok
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 1:51pm On May 29, 2016
naturalwaves:

Yeah...I do. You've got a mail kiss

Not been able to log into my mail for quite a long time, forgot my password
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by naturalwaves: 1:53pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Awwww. What do we do now?
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by naturalwaves: 2:06pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Let me see if you can decode this....."0H0CECCHHDF". Zero=0, A=1, B=2 etc. A flash/ text/call would do. I want to meet this football aficionado!
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 29, 2016
bestiyke:
Dear, have u hear of class of 92 or class of 96? These were young plays that where introduced into man u first team by sir Alex Fergie from the youth team in 1995-1996 season. They are Nicky Butt, David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Gray Neville, Phil Neville and Rayn Giggs. They were the foundation for the future decade of glory in man utd. Sir Fergie allow united to get worn out by not replacing aged player by promising young once toward the end of his reign at united. Not that they were none. But he was not giving them much playing time and rather give them out on loans. He over used his players without new breeds. Moyers inherited a worn out team, one of the major reason he couldn't succed. The same problem Van Gaal had, which he try to in his two years of stay @ united. He should had been allow complet his term. I believe man u would have been better under LVG next season. Check record LVG is team builder. He did @ Ajax, Baca and Munich, and was also doing it Man U. But Murinho is exactly opposite who depend on already made players which he can only use one season and the next season problem will start. I know his method. He use his 'amansi' to perform the first season. After that problem will burst because the 'amansi' will will start to fade. And the team will become worse then as he met her. I wish a man who will carry on with LVG work and probably luckier in winning trophies was giving the job. Ask Kalu Nwankwo, Muller, Xavi, Kluvet, just to mention but a few, about Van Gaal, they will tell u more about him. A human builder , a mentor, an image maker, a hero. Let us not only consider now, but also tomorrow. Thanks. I wish My United well.
once again, Niccur you are spewing trash! Are SAF and LVG the same people? Which of LVG's player is like any player in the class of 92 and 96? So you would have actually preferred LVG continued? It is obvious you do not have man u's best interest at heart. And oh, never ever refer to me as dear again!
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by anigold(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lily4star:
Ok
meanwhile am still waiting for the friend request.. Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Okwaraji Died 32 Years Ago / Barcelona 20-21 Away Kit Design Leaked: It's Going To Be Black & Golden / Shaunae Miller Dives Across Finish Line To Win Gold Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.