Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach (42990 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach / Chris Foerster Caught Sniffing Cocaine; Resigns As Coach (Video, Pics) / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by mrprodigy1: 8:24pm On May 26, 2016
lets see if who we have here is a changed Morinho, ppl change
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Bamz(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2016
Wynnah:
I am a Manchester United fan but I don't just like this guy.

I am a Chelsea fan, can I ask if you'll remain sad even after he wins trophies?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 26, 2016
Lily4star:
when you have a Coach in LVG who can't give the club what it wants what dp you expect, United Fans are not just bored and completely tired with LVG's backward style of play but the fact we are not achieving results, For two years the Man has spent far what Leceister City has spent their entire existence, if you would notice he doesn't attract the kind of players one would love and the only reasonable achievement he has done for the club is narrowly winning the FA Cup, signing a great striker in Martial(for the foreseeable future, he was his best buy) bringing in Rasford and a few other young stars. Right now the only man who would give us what we want is Mourinho, tho might not be in terms of United's Legacy and style of football but will take us back to the top(Champions League Football) where we belong and give us results as well as great signings, cos Mourinho does lovely buys which is what matters, by the time he leaves we would have gotten someone who can go on with the Legacy of our kind of football, l have never been so bored with a united team before.

Mourinho might not continue the United Legacy in terms of our style of play but trust me that result will come, A Bus packing Mourinho who would give you results and possibly trophies is far better than a Boring backward, backpassing LVG, in terms of backpasses this season United is 3rd, just imagine that

It breaks my heart not to watch my team play in the UCL for another season, I could go on and on, A Mourinho would have made it out of that UCL group we were slotted in, so pleassssse cut us some slack, Jose is known with results.

Chelsea- Conte
Man City- Gardiola
Liverpool- Jurgen Clop
Arsenal- Wenger

How does it sound with Jose being in Charge, LVG staying an extra year would have been a disaster, Mourinho is an upgrade

Watch out for us and Epl as a whole next season, Mourinho vs Guardiola Derby will be a cracker, they bring out the best out of each other. I am excited, I am United, I am red

Wow I'm really impressed with this write up. It's weird sein a lady who has such level of knowledge and interest in football. You're ma type of lady. #Thumbsup grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by domiquezdundee: 8:33pm On May 26, 2016
nice move from united
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Frankiss44(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2016
Alezy:
surprised reading this from you.
buh at a point u need to talk true. that time is now.
Guy Park your face..
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Antina(f): 8:42pm On May 26, 2016
Ooouch!!, this overmouthed coach in man utd!!! A misssed missile.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by oluvita60: 8:47pm On May 26, 2016
Don't be left out
Let's kill the bookies together
25odds - 5k
50odds - 10k
100odds -
Call or whatsapp 081_00_89_55_67
Deadline 12pm tomorrow as games start early tomorrow

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Alezy(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2016
Frankiss44:

Guy Park your face..
lolz. ..E don tay wen I park am self
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 8:58pm On May 26, 2016
jideniceguy:

Wow I'm really impressed with this write up. It's weird sein a lady who has such level of knowledge and interest in football. You're ma type of lady. #Thumbsup grin

For the love of Man U. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by ceejay4real(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Jose Mourinho has signed his contract to become the new manager of Manchester United, Sky Sports News HQ can exclusively confirm.

The Portuguese put pen to paper at a central London hotel at around 5pm on Thursday to succeed Louis van Gaal as the new boss at Old Trafford.

Sky Sports News HQ exclusively broke the news after Mourinho returned home at 5.20pm with documents in his hand and a bottle of red wine, having met with United's executive vice chairman Ed Woodward to complete the deal.

Source ...http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10293151/jose-mourinho-appointed-manchester-united-boss

Good one for the EPL. Next season wld be very exciting!
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by bestiyke(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2016
Weeping and wailing for my darling Man Utd. Ohoo!!! My united!!! Who has bewitched into believing that this club destroyer can save u. Ohoo! The structure Van Gaal built will soon be destroy. Ohoo! Who will save my belove united from this lion's mouth. ;(;(;(;(;(
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by SHAIBULIAR: 9:23pm On May 26, 2016
ireneony:
Man u fukked up...
you have been noticed. Oya go and sleep .
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by SHAIBULIAR: 9:25pm On May 26, 2016
bestiyke:
Weeping and wailing for my darling Man Utd. Ohoo!!! My united!!! Who has bewitched into believing that this club destroyer can save u. Ohoo! The structure Van Gaal built will soon be destroy. Ohoo! Who will save my belove united from this lion's mouth. ;(;(;(;(;(
work on your grammar

Na advice o
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Koolking(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2016
martineverest:
From fry pan to fire.... They needed a coach that would build a new team from scratch, create a Masterplan and follow up... Not this goaless crap called 'MOUTHinho'

We share the same thoughts. The only coach who kills talents with his myopic game plan. Rashford should be wary of him. He will sure put his tail in between his leg and toe the path of LVG. He couldnt rescue Chelsea, he will not rescue Man u. Man U problem wasnt entirely coach but players. Man u at this point needs a coach to inspire them to better their lots. Like what Brendan Rogers did at Liverpool, not an arrogant coach who believes in faded-A+plus players only. Man u problem has just been compounded. Quote me at the end of 2016/2017 EPL season.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Cannonleo(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2016
I have two words for united.
Fire done
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by borngeologist(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2016
with mourinho now in united. is philosophy will now be defending.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Dante2008(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
Thank God we don get coach ....make we see waiting go happen next
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by kenoz(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lovechyld101(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2016
#IstandWithMourinho grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Christmasdon(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2016
This is what mourinho is been looking for . coaching everywhere without coaching united.is like a learner. Now his CV and coaching badge is complete. and bkoz of mourinho people will now follow him to United. Oh! My God,!!!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by seyoops4u: 10:06pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by seyoops4u: 10:07pm On May 26, 2016
"The first thing he needs to do is install 'winning
mentality' back into the club. Get this ingredient
back into the players but also the people that
work inside the club day to day. Give them back
that belief so it is breathing throughout the club
again, which is so important.But doing the above
in the Manchester United way is equally as
important
".....Ferdinand

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
Nice one there. Seeing Chelsea throwaway in Man-U. Anyway, i am looking forward to awesome football moments next season. Having all the crazy coaches in England will sure be fun.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Vilshow(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2016
xtophy:

but do u guys notice the new kiss Daniel album??

i didnt hear a
quarter of everything he was singing... my guy
just dey sound like rabbit wey swallow tom-tom
Even me sef. The guy is talented but don't know what is wrong with him... He dey sing like person wey get cholera
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Mansur0107(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2016
Best coach ever for man u
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by sauceEEP(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2016
Wow!! Mourinho and guardiola meet again in English premiership, another El clasico (Premiership version)
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by kios(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Segadem(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2016
coded01:
“I would have loved to have seen Guardiola in Manchester [United]. He is the only one to change Manchester. He is in Manchester, but at the wrong one.” - Eric Cartona
hmmmmm, both of them are overrated coach, they choose the best team to coach, buy the best players by the power of money given to them, then tell me how they will not succed?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Segadem(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2016
dicefrost:
So finally United have decided to dine with the devil grin. His style is not pretty to the eye, but he ll give you trophies, for now that's all that matters to United. Mourinho is the only man for the job. Next season will be
hahaha,you must be a politician grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Segadem(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2016
thuao:
I hope united don't regret this later.
He might be a good coach, but he's just not suited to united tradition n philosophy.
He's unstable as water, and united needs a stayer, someone to continue the united way, not just some finished one, looking for 2seasons n flee.
He has alot to prove, to justify his appointment, we ain't excited about it.
who are the "we"?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by cocoduck: 11:01pm On May 26, 2016
Segadem:
hmmmmm, both of them are overrated coach, they choose the best team to coach, buy the best players by the power of money given to them, then tell me how they will not succed?
Porto of 2004? hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Segadem(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2016
snoopy1:
The special one, my best coach ever, bt he wont stay 4 long
Mourinho is ready to stay in epl for as many years as possible if he's not sack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) / Samuel Okwaraji Died 32 Years Ago / Barcelona 20-21 Away Kit Design Leaked: It's Going To Be Black & Golden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.