Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Want To Make My Frontpage Site Mobile Friendly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Make My Frontpage Site Mobile Friendly (1453 Views)

Who Has Plugin To Move Post 2 Frontpage In Mybb / How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense / Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make My Frontpage Site Mobile Friendly by NaijaSky: 8:38pm On May 26, 2016
Hello,
I have a old website with table and pictures designed using Microsoft FrontPage and I want to make it mobile friendly.
Please contact me for negotiation by whatsapp on 08033181698 (wale)
Thanks
Re: I Want To Make My Frontpage Site Mobile Friendly by muid33n(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hello,

Firstly, I will recommend you upgrade your design to latest technology... Frontpage is out of date long time ago.... you may not get what you want because front page was developed before CSS3.

Secondly, you may want to post the link to your website URL... maybe you can get help and suggestions...

Finally, check the link below:
http://www.allwebco-templates.com/support/S_Frontpage_editing.htm

I hope this helps.
Re: I Want To Make My Frontpage Site Mobile Friendly by AkinseteK(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
NaijaSky:
Hello,
I have a old website with table and pictures designed using Microsoft FrontPage and I want to make it mobile friendly.
Thanks
I can help you to convert your non-responsive website into a responsive website using bootstrap, you can contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: I Want To Make My Frontpage Site Mobile Friendly by Dmayor7(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
NaijaSky:
Hello,
Thanks

This is just simple with CSS3....

I can make it responsive for you.

Lets talk more on whatsapp now 08175765974
Re: I Want To Make My Frontpage Site Mobile Friendly by bedfordng(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
NaijaSky:
Hello,
Thanks
then you need to still do extensive digging online. There is a lot to learn online when it comes to website development

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Get Your Own Ponzi Scheme / P2P ( Peer To Peer) Platform. / How To Download Youtube Videos From Telegram / All Blogger Users Should Please Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.