Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Obj Remarries! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Remarries! (2025 Views)

IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! / Photo-ijaw Leader Chief Edwin Clark Remarries At 86, To Dr Bisola Sodipo / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Remarries! by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
Four years after the death of his wife, Stella, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has finally re-married.

The elder statesman now lives with his new wife at his hilltop mansion in GRA, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

OBJ’s new wife, Mama Funso, as she is popularly called, is one of the numerous women who had children for him. She is described as a very beautiful and good natured woman. Her daughter, Funso is in her early 20s.

Before now, Mama Funso was based in England. It was gathered that OBJ’s new marriage was facilitated by his children, led by his first daughter, Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, who confirmed it to P.M.News this morning.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/08/21/obasanjo-remarries
Re: Obj Remarries! by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
Shiiiiioooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Obj Remarries! by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
O ga ooo!!!! Nigerians are here wailing and blaming him for all the gloom and doom in their worlds, the man dey dey do love wan tin tin and is now married. Roflmao!!!
Re: Obj Remarries! by desgiezd(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
This OBJ sha!!

The thing no dey taya him
Re: Obj Remarries! by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2009
desgiezd:

This OBJ sha!!

The thing no dey taya him

The man is a joke, he is a fool and care less what is happening around him, a man that we all ought to arrest and kidnap and purge him of all he has stolen
Re: Obj Remarries! by spikedcylinder: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2009
I wish them a happy married life with lots and lots of babies. cheesy
Re: Obj Remarries! by markemmi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
this is serious oh. this man no one old. this is obtaining from the youths
Re: Obj Remarries! by spikedcylinder: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2009
Marrying "Iya Funso" is obtaining from the youths abi? shocked cheesy
Re: Obj Remarries! by vigasimple(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2009
This is one of those good thing OBJ did albeit forced upon him by his children.

I think those children has the original blood of OBJ, they knew the man is loose with women, and saw a smart princess who want to take over, and the children led by Funsho knew that their inheritance is at stake.

At least this will control OBJ a little bit and leave the 'youth' alone as one of the posters above fears.

The good thing is that it was one of the women who gave him a child, in this case Funsho's mother , so congratualtion to OBJ's family,

And to us, what is our business if OBJ were to marry his grand daughter's friend, they are all marrying 'the money and the power'

Our concern should be how the new man at the saddle will do something for the future of our country, my personal take is that  YAR A'CLUELESS will not do anything whether he is there for 4 or 8 years, he and the PDP or our entire political system as it stands can't do any meaningfull thing for Nigeria. Their purpose is different. It is about them and NOT about the country.

But, I will continue to pray, and look for means we can get our country out of the dark corner.
Re: Obj Remarries! by naso2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
make una leave OBJ alone jare. Him try say the woman him go for.

If na our Aboki bros na the 20yr old daughter him for go for.
Re: Obj Remarries! by aieromon(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2009
Guess he is tired of screwin' his daughters-in-law undecided
Re: Obj Remarries! by mamagee6(f): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
Obasanjo is the biggest mumu of our generation, instead of a 79 year old grandpa like him to think of his death he's getting married again, and you would think after tricking the white men and Nigerians of their money, he would use it for something useful. angry angry angry
Re: Obj Remarries! by bawomolo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2009
Kobojunkie:

O ga ooo!!!! Nigerians are here wailing and blaming him for all the gloom and doom in their worlds, the man dey dey do love wan tin tin and is now married. Roflmao!!!

i know right.
Re: Obj Remarries! by davidif: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2009
Obasanjo is the biggest mumu of our generation, instead of a 79 year old grandpa like him to think of his death he's getting married again, and you would think after tricking the white men and Nigerians of their money, he would use it for something useful.   

What?!?!?!? the bible said that man was not made to be alone, that is why he created a partner for him named Eve, geez, naija people sha. Would you prefer him to just sit down at home because he is 79 and be feeling sorry for himself instead of going to enjoy his life or whatever is left of it. Chai, Nigerians una dey very terrible o. No empathy at all.
Re: Obj Remarries! by naso2(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2009
davidif:

What?!?!?!? the bible said that man was not made to be alone, that is why he created a partner for him named Eve, geez, naija people sha.
Thank you. Even Abraham run things after the death of sarah till age 165 .
Re: Obj Remarries! by pcicero(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2009
Is it OBJ that always wants to be in the news or the press would not just leave him alone because he is a readers' delight? At his age what does he want again?
I thought having bagged a degree diploma in Theology from NOUN would make him a sober person and live the remaining part of his life making amends for his past mistakes and errors of judgement.
Maybe, he just would not want any of his sons to accuse him again of admiring his daughter in laws' ikebe. abi?
Re: Obj Remarries! by chibaby5(f): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2009
Lmao. . . Gd 4 da guy cheesy
Re: Obj Remarries! by chidichris(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
he is just a confused idiot that has chnaged nigeria negatively since he came onboard 1999.
Re: Obj Remarries! by 1luvkipsus: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2009

You are found of posting irresponsible and senseless posts. So he shouldn't remarry because of your pitiful and unfortunate situation?? Sorry for your misearable life.
Re: Obj Remarries! by AjaraEwuro: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2009
so what the fu ck if he does? whats your moda fu cking business about his private life?
Re: Obj Remarries! by TheSeeker(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2009
Nigerians can't help being nosey.
Re: Obj Remarries! by davidif: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2009
chidichris and pcicero

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!!?!? IS IT WRONG IF HE REMARRIES? What is your business if he remarries or not? How does it affect your people? Please leave out his personal life jare.
Re: Obj Remarries! by vikiviko(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2009
OBJ deserves some respect .

He's an old man who needs to be pampered by wife and child.

Baba i dey your back, if you are still kampe go for another Male child, u know what i mean.

Baba u 2much joo.
Re: Obj Remarries! by spikedcylinder: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2009
Where are RCCG "elders" to come and put lock and key on this one? cheesy
Re: Obj Remarries! by lagbaja(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2009
how does it affect the price of fish in the market
Re: Obj Remarries! by chidichris(m): 2:04am On Aug 24, 2009
chidichris and pcicero

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!!?!? IS IT WRONG IF HE REMARRIES? What is your business if he remarries or not? How does it affect your people? Please leave out his personal life jare.

@davidif,
if u don't know, this is nairaland and i am a member and as such i am entitle to contribute on any topic that i choose to. if obj is so close to u, tell him that i said, he is a confused idiot.
if remarrying is in his programme, why sleeping with his daughter inlaw first and destroying his son's marriage first?
if you support such move, then i pray that your father will do same and enjoy the same benefits with you when it comes to ur wife.

@topic,
obj is a national disgrace. very very irresponsible. so uncultured. very barbaric in all his actions and speeches. for those of you who support this man, may your fathers continue to marry till this age. most nigerians act like enemies while pretending to be friends.
Re: Obj Remarries! by CrudeOil2(m): 2:12am On Aug 24, 2009
OBJ the nigerian dream killer. may you never know peace.
Re: Obj Remarries! by davidif: 5:33am On Aug 24, 2009
if you support such move, then i pray that your father will do same and enjoy the same benefits with you when it comes to your wife.

back to sender, ten times over.
Re: Obj Remarries! by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2009
I Wish the political mogul a HML' wink cheesy
Re: Obj Remarries! by chrisical(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2009
I wish the political idiot HML' wink cheesy
lagbaja:

how does it affect the price of fish in the market
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander / 'i Will Run A Welfarist Government' - Fayemi / Another 536 Nigerians Evacuated From Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.