Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,554 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153594 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
who is the Mod in charge of business or who conspired with fraudulent marketer that banned crazymommy for no reason? I also checked crazymommy's profile during her 'exile' and no ban was reflecting on her profile. this indicated the ban was a foul play between a certain mod and that marketer.
seun needs to sanitize his mods before some of them destroy the integrity of the forum he has taken years to build.

7 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
@sholey4love I don't think so
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Beatricev: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yay!

Crazymommy is back. We have missed you so much. I miss you so much. Welcome back. The devil is a liar, whatever marketer adeniyi is, please go and sit your ass somewhere. If he had this information for 3 years and kept queit, why is he pained now?

My Adeniyi if you are reading this, back off before the God of justice will judge you. You don't want to help, someone else is helping and you want to destroy it.
Hmm, if all the beneficiaries of this thread join your matter for prayer and fasting, na you sabi o.

Crazymommy, don't mind the hater jare. Welcome back. I have been waiting for you, Infact we all have been waiting for you.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
7inches:
its my national id card slip o.. whicb contains my NiN dat some ua uaed here to open without issues.
sorry ivnt come online for days now
yes you can use the slip.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
bennn10:
Hi crazymommy,my payoneer card was delivered 2 my doorstep dis morning,it was pretty fast.it was suppose 2 cum next month but they delivered in less than 8 days.....all thanks 2 u
I guess payoneer now offers fast delivery of the cards or maybe nipost in Nigeria upgraded their delivery service...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
akashi01:

Hi, I'm fine o. No sales yet. Waiting for Crazymommy's next lecture. Hopefully that would bring sales.

What state did you put as your address when you applied? I'm about to go and disturb my State's main post office today,must get my card biko.
earlier on this thread I told u guys to enrol your books on kdp select...it is not compulsory that you must enrol your book in kdp select program...but I just adviced so that someone can get an added benefit that comes with the kdp select program.......now let's move on...for those that now have their books on amazon and has enrolled it in kdp select,if u have not done that then do it now,now,the next step is to create your author page which will contain your profile as an author including your books..to create an author page visit authorcentral. amazon .com after registration you can complete your author page...on the author page u will add your book/books to it..when u people have done that.we will go to the next step..

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
God go punish the dude threatening our craZymama. .
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy:
I received an email from someone who called himself adeniyi adedeji...the guy was insulting me telling me that I am foolish for creating a thread that contains information which he also knows about and that he knew about it through a seminar 3 years ago and he is planning to sell the information as an eBook on Nairaland....he said it will affect him as an eBook marketer on Nairaland...I told him to get lost..few minutes later I came to Nairaland and lo and behold I got a five days ban...I thought maybe one of the mods banned me mistakenly,but I was surprised when the same foolish adeniyi mailed me and said that he was behind the ban...that if I do not delete the thread I will continue to get banned...how he knew I was banned I do not know because people said it is not Showing on my public profile that I was banned...I had to even create another moniker "crazymummy" which is different from "crazymommy"... I later discovered that the guy got my email through pm,he definitely used another moniker to send me a pm which I replied and he used that opportunity to get my email and Now used another identity to send me the attack email....he and those wicked souls that are in this together can go to hell...this thread has come to stay...Every eBook marketer is Now a suspect to Me...but I do not know who exactly it is...am watching anyways...
God will punish them a hundred fold if they derail this thread or threaten you any longer.
Abeg welcome back jare, we've really missed you.

3 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy:
yes you can use the slip.
haaa mommy welcome back ooo where have u been. i miiiiiiiiiìiiiiised u ma'am... kisses.

the issue is i have sent them the slip before na that was after they rejected the expired drivers licence
since i sent the slip they havnt replied me oo. they requested for coloured copy but the slip is cream colour so wen i scanned it looked like blck n white.
dont kno if thats y they havnt replied o...have rote dem series of mails
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Off topic....

@ Sleekyshuga I do enjoy your diary...just had to quickly tell u....update it..grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
7inches:

haaa mommy welcome back ooo where have u been.
i miiiiiiiiiìiiiiised u ma'am... kisses.

the issue is i have sent them the slip before na
that was after they rejected the expired drivers licence

since i sent the slip they havnt replied me oo.
they requested for coloured copy but the slip is cream colour
so wen i scanned it looked like blck n white.

dont kno if thats y they havnt replied o...have rote dem series of mails
wait a little if they will still reply u,if they don't then u have to re-apply.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy:
earlier on this thread I told u guys to enrol your books on kdp select...it is not compulsory that you must enrol your book in kdp select program...but I just adviced so that someone can get an added benefit that comes with the kdp select program.......now let's move on...for those that now have their books on amazon and has enrolled it in kdp select,if u have not done that then do it now,now,the next step is to create your author page which will contain your profile as an author including your books..to create an author page visit authorcentral. amazon .com after registration you can complete your author page...on the author page u will add your book/books to it..when u people have done that.we will go to the next step..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy:
wait a little if they will still reply u,if they don't then u have to re-apply.

is up to a week now ... dnt think they ll reply again.
i even tried to chat them but each time i open d page.
it says chat not available at d moment.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
webcraftz:
Please what are the top selling caategories of pictures and photobooks?

I have NATURE, PEOPLE, AQUATIC LIFE, WILD LIFE.

Does anyone know which other type or topics that sell well?

Please share..

pls how did u get those aquatic n wildlife pix did u visit a zoo?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
7inches:

is up to a week now ... dnt think they ll reply again.
i even tried to chat them but each time i open d page.
it says chat not available at d moment.
Re-apply then,when reapplying you will use your national ID number when you get to the page when it is asking for identification method during registration..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
oevenme:
Unfortunately those guys as just rejected the national ID, they said it's international passport they want and I never get that one ready now. Please anyway forward?

we are having same issues o
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy:
Re-apply then,when reapplying you will use your national ID number when you get to the page when it is asking for identification method during registration..

ok ma'am ill try it again.
but im just scared dey dnt flag me as double accnt holder.
thnks mommy i lov ya
Re: How to make money with pictures... by bikerboy1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy:
while you are uploading book on kdp amazon you can preview the book before the last page during submission of the book..

So haven uploaded it means that I can't see it again or edit it ??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
7inches:

ok ma'am ill try it again.
but im just scared dey dnt flag me as double accnt holder.
thnks mommy i lov ya
Don't u get,your account was not yet opened,or was ur account approved??no it was not...so u are not a double account holder..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
bikerboy1:

So haven uploaded it means that I can't see it again or edit it ??
you will go to the "bookshelf" tab on your kdp account page then you will edit your book..from there you can edit it...that is if I got ur question right..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by slimhandsome101(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
@crazymommy, welcome back. I have been trying to add my book to createspace but i kept getting error on the actual size of the photobook file, please can you help me out and also can i use the cover i design on createspace for my book cover, note that is is different from the cover i use on kdp, please do not mind my stupid questions, i am a novice . Thank you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
slimhandsome101:
@crazymommy, welcome back. I have been trying to add my book to createspace but i kept getting error on the actual size of the photobook file, please can you help me out and also can i use the cover i design on createspace for my book cover, note that is is different from the cover i use on kdp, please do not mind my stupid questions, i am a novice . Thank you
What was the error message u were getting??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy:
Don't u get,your account was not yet opened,or was ur account approved??no it was not...so u are not a double account holder..

ok ma'am thanks u are sweet.

neva knew u were banned oo.. just wnt back now to check something and saw dat... pls who was dat slow poke threatning u and forming gangster online hez shud be ashamed of himself.
make dem keep off ur matta o befor i vex.

still wondering why seun wud llow dem use this place for jokes.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by oevenme(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy:
I received an email from someone who called himself adeniyi adedeji...the guy was insulting me telling me that I am foolish for creating a thread that contains information which he also knows about and that he knew about it through a seminar 3 years ago and he is planning to sell the information as an eBook on Nairaland....he said it will affect him as an eBook marketer on Nairaland...I told him to get lost..few minutes later I came to Nairaland and lo and behold I got a five days ban...I thought maybe one of the mods banned me mistakenly,but I was surprised when the same foolish adeniyi mailed me and said that he was behind the ban...that if I do not delete the thread I will continue to get banned...how he knew I was banned I do not know because people said it is not Showing on my public profile that I was banned...I had to even create another moniker "crazymummy" which is different from "crazymommy"... I later discovered that the guy got my email through pm,he definitely used another moniker to send me a pm which I replied and he used that opportunity to get my email and Now used another identity to send me the attack email....he and those wicked souls that are in this together can go to hell...this thread has come to stay...Every eBook marketer is Now a suspect to Me...but I do not know who exactly it is...am watching anyways...

See what the enemy of progress we're doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by oevenme(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
I just stake the pictures of my national id front and back then pdf it and send to them yesterday. Now waiting their feedback again
7inches:

we are having same issues o
Re: How to make money with pictures... by slimhandsome101(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy:
What was the error message u were getting??
This is the error message i get The interior contains images that are less than 200 DPI; these may appear blurry or pixelated when printed. For more information on image resolution, visit our Help page: https://www.createspace.com/Help/Index.jsp?orgId=00D300000001Sh9&id=50170000000Irmr. What do you think i do madam?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by slimhandsome101(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Below is the screenshot of the file upload, should i ignore the message and launch or what do i do?

Re: How to make money with pictures... by futurerex: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
sholey4love:

Don't ever use this code. It is not pointing to any post office.
Just go to any post office around you and ask for their post office code. Once your card arrived the post office will then call you on phone to come and collect you package free of charge. Simple
So,what is my fate now? Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by bikerboy1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
slimhandsome101:
Below is the screenshot of the file upload, should i ignore the message and launch or what do i do?

Just click on Launch Interior Reviewer. You will be amazed at what your work will look like after publication.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by funshyboi(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy:
This are little question u can get answers to through google
yeah i searched Google but didn't find what I am looking fo, the one o saw directed me to convert it to (.tiff) which I did through msWord, but picture is not showing. pls u can direct me to a link I can follow so as to make it more swifter and easier. thanks a bunch.
as par the guy that got u banned. don't blame him, that's why we are called Nigerians. so myopic in our thinking. just over looked him.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
crazymommy, please continue. already registered on authorcentral as you said.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.