Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153910 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
tafrica:
crazymommy, please continue. already registered on authorcentral as you said.
Thanks
Have you created your author page??have you added your books to your authors page which u created at the author central??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Solitin40: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2016
7inches:

haaa mommy welcome back ooo where have u been.
i miiiiiiiiiìiiiiised u ma'am... kisses.

the issue is i have sent them the slip before na
that was after they rejected the expired drivers licence

since i sent the slip they havnt replied me oo.
they requested for coloured copy but the slip is cream colour
so wen i scanned it looked like blck n white.

dont kno if thats y they havnt replied o...have rote dem series of mails
use your phone to take the picture of d slip and crop it with cam scanner app and send it
Re: How to make money with pictures... by slimhandsome101(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2016
bikerboy1:

Just click on Launch Interior Reviewer. You will be amazed at what your work will look like after publication.
When i click on launch,and i preview it the pictures was bigger than the page so been advise to trim it but i do not know the actual size and more so they said the pixel,so do you know what i can do to correct it? Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by bikerboy1(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2016
slimhandsome101:
When i click on launch,and i preview it the pictures was bigger than the page so been advise to trim it but i do not know the actual size and more so they said the pixel,so do you know what i can do to correct it? Thanks

Maybe the interior book size you chose is smaller than the pictures you have. If you selected 6 X 9 before, maybe you should try out 8.5 X 8.5
If it still doesn't work, then go back to MS word and resize/adjust the position of the pictures, then upload it again to createspace for preview...
I hope this helps
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Xinoman(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2016
crazymommy the problem is that i registered payoneer with my home address and my card has been shipped but i later realise that i cant get my card due to the nature of my job cause i left home early come back home late at nite so i dont know if i can change my billing address to my office address will my card still be deliver to my office address, thanks for your great work.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Solitin40:

use your phone to take the picture of d slip and crop it with cam scanner app and send it

ok thnks.
is the app on playstore
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2016
crazymommy:
Have you created your author page??have you added your books to your authors page which u created at the author central??

Yes, I have done all that, set up my author page link as well.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Xinoman(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
how can i use picasa to edit picture am nt getting it at all
pls i urgently need ur assistance thanks.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Solitin40: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
7inches:

ok thnks. is the app on playstore
Yes sir
Re: How to make money with pictures... by skymint: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
@crazymommy, you are the best.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by upchair(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
@crazymommy please can I for example upload the same picture on istockphoto AND shutterstock? Thank you.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by adelod: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
That k u ma, I already have a payoneer card which will expire by October this year, can I still use it. Can't even remember the password or the account details but that can be sorted out.
Secondly, can I use some of my friend watsapp profile pic that are not copyrighted . Cos I have a lot of good pics of my friends personal profile pics.
Thank and God bless. Waiting for your quick response.
Kudos to you for a good job. Its takes a good heart to do what you are doing free of charge.

Please don't be discourage by some marketer that are desperate of defrauding innocent people looking for way to better there life's which you are helping.

God bless you and curse whoever want to derail this thread.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by futurerex: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
futurerex:
Hello house, I just discoverd that 23401 is lagos zip code & I'm in Abuja. Will I still get my card here in Abuja? 10X
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=futurerex post=46516182][/quote] Serious? Damn! what do we do?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by futurerex: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
akashi01:
Serious? Damn! what do we do?
Dnt really know. I need help!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by just2endowed: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
crazymommy:
I received an email from someone who called himself adeniyi adedeji...the guy was insulting me telling me that I am foolish for creating a thread that contains information which he also knows about and that he knew about it through a seminar 3 years ago and he is planning to sell the information as an eBook on Nairaland....he said it will affect him as an eBook marketer on Nairaland...I told him to get lost..few minutes later I came to Nairaland and lo and behold I got a five days ban...I thought maybe one of the mods banned me mistakenly,but I was surprised when the same foolish adeniyi mailed me and said that he was behind the ban...that if I do not delete the thread I will continue to get banned...how he knew I was banned I do not know because people said it is not Showing on my public profile that I was banned...I had to even create another moniker "crazymummy" which is different from "crazymommy"... I later discovered that the guy got my email through pm,he definitely used another moniker to send me a pm which I replied and he used that opportunity to get my email and Now used another identity to send me the attack email....he and those wicked souls that are in this together can go to hell...this thread has come to stay...Every eBook marketer is Now a suspect to Me...but I do not know who exactly it is...am watching anyways...

crazymama, honestly nairaland is being hijack by crazy mod here because sam thing or similar things happen to me on one of my thread where i sell original memory card. I have opened the thread since 2013 and i was suprised when it was deleted for an excuse that was never a violatgion of nairaland. i contact the mod in that section and he told me someone report my thread to him and thats why he has it deleted just like that.

I believe some suspected bad eggs have connection with most of the mods, thats why they abuse there powers.

cc. Seun

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by jackbennie: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2016
crazymommy:
I received an email from someone who called himself adeniyi adedeji...the guy was insulting me telling me that I am foolish for creating a thread that contains information which he also knows about and that he knew about it through a seminar 3 years ago and he is planning to sell the information as an eBook on Nairaland....he said it will affect him as an eBook marketer on Nairaland...I told him to get lost..few minutes later I came to Nairaland and lo and behold I got a five days ban...I thought maybe one of the mods banned me mistakenly,but I was surprised when the same foolish adeniyi mailed me and said that he was behind the ban...that if I do not delete the thread I will continue to get banned...how he knew I was banned I do not know because people said it is not Showing on my public profile that I was banned...I had to even create another moniker "crazymummy" which is different from "crazymommy"... I later discovered that the guy got my email through pm,he definitely used another moniker to send me a pm which I replied and he used that opportunity to get my email and Now used another identity to send me the attack email....he and those wicked souls that are in this together can go to hell...this thread has come to stay...Every eBook marketer is Now a suspect to Me...but I do not know who exactly it is...am watching anyways...

what baffles me with those internet marketers must they make money from e books why dont they practice what they intend to sell and make good money

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by dgr8est(m): 3:27am On Jun 13, 2016
The OP here has a very good heart and enduring spirit.....
Thumbs up Crazymommy...
Kip it up
Re: How to make money with pictures... by morgan2p(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
@ crazymommy i just received this message from payoneer after uploading 3 of my books on amazon. i want to confirm it is normal to receive such alert. thank you

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
morgan2p:
@ crazymommy i just received this message from payoneer after uploading 3 of my books on amazon. i want to confirm it is normal to receive such alert. thank you
Yeah it is normal...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
jackbennie:

what baffles me with those internet marketers must they make money from e books why dont they practice what they intend to sell and make good money
Don't mind them...very stingy and corrupt minded people...yet they will be the first to abuse Jonathan or buhari meanwhile theirs will be worst if they become president...

6 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
dgr8est:
The OP here has a very good heart and enduring spirit.....

Thumbs up Crazymommy...

Kip it up
Thank you sir.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
futurerex:

Dnt really know. I need help!
23401 is the general zip code...use it and u will get ur card as long as you provided the right address...though each state have specific postal codes but you can use the general one though it might not be as fast as the specific one,my cousin in portharcourt used 23401 and she still got her card...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
upchair:
@crazymommy please can I for example upload the same picture on istockphoto AND shutterstock? Thank you.
upload it on istockphoto first then after they approved it u can now try to put it on shutterstock to see if they will accept it too but I doubt it..

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Xinoman:
crazymommy the problem is that i registered payoneer with my home address and my card has been shipped but i later realise that i cant get my card due to the nature of my job cause i left home early come back home late at nite so i dont know if i can change my billing address to my office address will my card still be deliver to my office address, thanks for your great work.
Don't u have people in ur home that can help you collect it including your landlord when they bring your card to ur house??and if u own your house they will put it inside your "letter box" or hang it at your gate which u can take when u come back home...but if u still want to use ur office address it means u will have to request another card from payoneer...

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by kevoh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Xinoman:

Arrange for someone who you are sure will be at home for your payoneer card. My payoneer card (and other international mails)was received on my behalf by my younger sister. Just use an address you are sure not to change or in worst case scenario visit the nearest post office as I'm sure your card will be returned to the post office if no one is around to receive it.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Sadiq3051(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR PAYONEER MASTER CARD

or you follow this link to learn step by step procedure in opening a payoneer master card and get it ship to you in Nigeria, thank me later

https://www.nairaland.com/3142952/how-register-payoneer-mastercard-nigeria
Re: How to make money with pictures... by futurerex: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
crazymommy:
23401 is the general zip code...use it and u will get ur card as long as you provided the right address...though each state have specific postal codes but you can use the general one though it might not be as fast as the specific one,my cousin in portharcourt used 23401 and she still got her card...
OK, thank you ma'am
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Just coming back from the post office again...
No Package.

I shouldn't have used 23401 as Zip code

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Solitin40: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
akashi01:

No Package.

sir you are not the only one o i went to the post office this afternoon i was told to come back on Friday but i used d post code on Nipost website i need the card asap to buy things online
Re: How to make money with pictures... by futurerex: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
akashi01:

No Package.

You're not alone bro
Re: How to make money with pictures... by badpeople: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
@Op, thxs you are a good woman, pls I was using my IPad2 to upload my pictures on shutterstock.com but all I get is that I need 14 megapixel pictures to upload, pls wat do I do nw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.