Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153256 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by henry35: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
crazymommy:
maybe you should copy the verification link and paste it on the address bar directly
They didnt put the link directly they wrote "please click here to verify your email".i even copied it like dat it still didnt open.i seriously dont understand wat is going on.pls what abut the other site u mentioned how does dat one work.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
henry35:
They didnt put the link directly they wrote "please click here to verify your email".i even copied it like dat it still didnt open.i seriously dont understand wat is going on.pls what abut the other site u mentioned how does dat one work.
you can use your photos to create a photobook and sell it on kdp amazon...read from page 1 of this thread..to know everything..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Jamexjulius(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
All thanks to God and crazymommy for this enlightenment about this lucrative business....I have all the requirements,, the next step is to find a camera and start snapping pix and uploading....
thanks very much and God will reward you abundantly.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jamexjulius:
All thanks to God and crazymommy for this enlightenment about this lucrative business....I have all the requirements,, the next step is to find a camera and start snapping pix and uploading....
thanks very much and God will reward you abundantly.
alright..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Chazzyboy: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please mommy I'm finding it difficult to add account it keeps loading after filling my account details
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Please mommy I'm finding it difficult to add account it keeps loading after filling my account details
You mean your bank account details on kdp amazon??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Chazzyboy: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
You mean your bank account details on kdp amazon??
yes
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chazzyboy:
yes
After you Add the bank account scroll down you will see where they wrote "save" click save...

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Chazzyboy: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
After you Add the bank account scroll down you will see where they wrote "save" click save...
thank you. What about royalties
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chazzyboy:
thank you. What about royalties
price your book at a price of 2.99 and select 70% royalty...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Chazzyboy: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
price your book at a price of 2.99 and select 70% royalty...
wow thank u so much u are blessing to us
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Rogersmith(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Beatricev: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
@crazymommy, I am just wondering what will happen to my book and amazon account if I see someone dancing shoki on the road and I take a picture and use it my book? And that person comes tomorrow and say "that is my picture" what is the worst that could happen?

what about public domain pictures especially of people in my ebook? can I use them?

My reason for these questions stems out from the fact that I was reading an article on a blog yesterday and someone in the comment section told the blogger that she used her picture.

$2.99 seems to be the optimal price here, what if I have a book of 100 pages and price it at $5, will I make sales or is it too high?
sorry for all the questions ma, God bless you.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beatricev:
@crazymommy, I am just wondering what will happen to my book and amazon account if I see someone dancing shoki on the road and I take a picture and use it my book? And that person comes tomorrow and say "that is my picture" what is the worst that could happen?

what about public domain pictures especially of people in my ebook? can I use them?

My reason for these questions stems out from the fact that I was reading an article on a blog yesterday and someone in the comment section told the blogger that she used her picture.

$2.99 seems to be the optimal price here, what if I have a book of 100 pages and price it at $5, will I make sales or is it too high?
sorry for all the questions ma, God bless you.

That is why I gave you the website called pixabay.com on the website you will find public domain photos that you can use to create a photobook without any legal issue or so......concerning the price of your book since your book is 100pages you can price it at 4$....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
henry35:
Don't give up yet. What you can do:
1. Use another browser.
2. Use another device (ur phone or a friend's phone)
3. Use a public system (cybercafe)
After doing all these, if it still fail to work, then forget that site.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Beatricev: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
@Crazymommy thank you. what about pictures taken on the street?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beatricev:
@Crazymommy thank you. what about pictures taken on the street?
If you took the picture yourself you can use it....but if it is someone else that snapped the picture then don't use it...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Beatricev: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
thank you crazymommy. you are awesome! cool
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Jamexjulius(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
@crazymommy....any link to your store...I want to buy a photo book so has to know the content and quality its entails.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Greg007(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Thanks for all the good ideas u ve been sharing. I just want to knw, as a new person in the business, how long will it take to sell a book and how many copies can someone sell.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Greg007:
Thanks for all the good ideas u ve been sharing. I just want to knw, as a new person in the business, how long will it take to sell a book and how many copies can someone sell.
one thing I noticed is that many people on Nairaland don't follow instructions deligently.....on a particular page on this thread I gave people strategy that they can use to get traffic to their books and get massive sales,I don't know if anyone have taken the action...back to your question within the first week you can start getting sales on the book...and the copies you sell will depend on how interesting your book is,and also the visibility ,the more people see your book the more likely they will buy it...goodluck..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Greg007(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
one thing I noticed is that many people on Nairaland don't follow instructions deligently.....on a particular page on this thread I gave people strategy that they can use to get traffic to their books and get massive sales,I don't know if anyone have taken the action...back to your question within the first week you can start getting sales on the book...and the copies you sell will depend on how interesting your book is,and also the visibility ,the more people see your book the more likely they will buy it...goodluck..

Thanks. I do follow this topic very well and I do follow instructions, I just wanted to knw the time frame of waiting. You ve done a very good work for us.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Greg007:

Thanks. I do follow this topic very well and I do follow instructions, I just wanted to knw the time frame of waiting. You ve done a very good work for us.
goodluck..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Brightgem(f): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
First of all you can use any kind of photos but it must be a photo you took by yourself and not a random picture you took from the internet or from someone's phone ,also public domain photos are not allowed....public domain photos are photos which has no copyright so anyone can use the picture for free without any legal issue...next we are going to be talking about where to upload photos and Start earning money....
I have been at the back stage since some MOD somewhere banned me for wetin sef, with their coconut head, and it was during this ban I noticed crazymommy. Thanks maam this is wonderful, I have a professional camera, I started a blog sometime dis year, and I make youtu.be vids for my topics. I couldnt believe I had missed the fact that one can sell pictures. To many others here, crazymommy has done a lot to point at what we can do and how, we dnt need to be spoon fed every step of the way, just do some research and get rolling. Shutterstock has some guidelines on what they accept or dnt accept and ur pictures must be upto 4MP (megapixel). E go better.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Brightgem(f): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
gsparks01:
I am still yet to see someone who will say he/she is now making money from this o. Either way, all the best to you all!
Did u have to say this thing u just did, anyone joining Shutterstock or oda medium is one more competition for her, yet she gave this info free and u said this, were u charged for the info?

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Brightgem:
I have been at the back stage since some MOD somewhere banned me for wetin sef, with their coconut head, and it was during this ban I noticed crazymommy. Thanks maam this is wonderful, I have a professional camera, I started a blog sometime dis year, and I make youtu.be vids for my topics. I couldnt believe I had missed the fact that one can sell pictures. To many others here, crazymommy has done a lot to point at what we can do and how, we dnt need to be spoon fed every step of the way, just do some research and get rolling. Shutterstock has some guidelines on what they accept or dnt accept and ur pictures must be upto 4MP (megapixel). E go better.
alright...since you do YouTube videos then it will be nice focusing more on it too so u can earn more....it takes patience anyways...goodluck..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Evalily(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
nice thread... will follow up on this

Thanks crazymommy. God bless you plenty
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Evalily:
nice thread... will follow up on this
Thanks crazymommy. God bless you plenty
God bless you too....goodluck...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Lebee4(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
God bless you Crazymommy.
i've been trying to avoid the Crazy in this Mommy but i guess it will make me a bad learner.
Please, is it compulsory to create table of content?
Give reference at the end of my book?
thanks.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lebee4:
God bless you Crazymommy.
i've been trying to avoid the Crazy in this Mommy but i guess it will make me a bad learner.
Please, is it compulsory to create table of content?
Give reference at the end of my book?
thanks.
it is not compulsory......but u can put it to make your book more professional...concerning reference if it is a photobook it not necessary but if it is any other kind of book you can put reference if u want..

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Lebee4(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
it is not compulsory......but u can put it to make your book more professional...concerning reference if it is a photobook it not necessary but if it is any other kind of book you can put reference if u want..

Thanks Mommy.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Brightgem(f): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
alright...since you do YouTube videos then it will be nice focusing more on it too so u can earn more....it takes patience anyways...goodluck..
Thanks, yes I am growing the blogs and vids steadily. I have to ask though, this thread has grown and many pages, I cnt seem to find info on how u get traffic to ur Shutterstock page or do I say link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.