Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153174 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by okoi001(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
bikerboy1:

Mine also have it without any update. I think it depends on the one you installed.

i agree with you guys. So how we going to help the guy in need of the conversion tool?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Jamexjulius(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
can someone should pls explain more on the 30% and 70% royalty. is it that if I put 0.99 to 2.98, I will receive 30% of the selling price while Amazon will take the remain 70%...if that is the case, I think the money is too small for all the effort have put in getting 50pages of photos and editing them.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jamexjulius:
can someone should pls explain more on the 30% and 70% royalty. is it that if I put 0.99 to 2.98, I will receive 30% of the selling price while Amazon will take the remain 70%...if that is the case, I think the money is too small for all the effort have put in getting 50pages of photos and editing them.
if your book is priced at 0.99$-2.98$ ur royalty is 30% but if your book is 2.99$ and above you will select 70%....so price your book at 3$ and above so that u can get 70%....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
crazymommy:
if your phone has camera what else are you looking for??use your damn phone and start making your Money..
what if i sent someone a photo through whatsapp but it hasn't been uploaded the internet yet, can i still use that picture
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wow I am finally on the last page and counting.
I must say a big thank you and God bless to op
to imagine I came across a thread last year about Amazon book publishing and the op were demanding 30k for eBook and mentorship, I was discouraged because I have no money and here I am getting the information free.
My little advice to everybody here,
When opening a thread like this try as much as possible not to be in a panic mood cus you will learn nothing.
Calm down if you are experiencing difficulties, use this tip as a calm down method "leave the thread and do other things come back when your mind is settled and start over again and don't forget to read and screenshot any important info on a page for easy reference in the future."
On one night I opened three credit cards and a YouTube channel and hosted AdSense, it was possible after few days of intense researching and now I have four credit cards namely Payoneer, PerfectMoney, Skril and Netteller and I will still open more so try and have it ready for businesses like this.
I opened mine without any knowledge of this business.
My secret is Google and www.wikihow.com not forgetting nairaland webmasters and business sections
With this after mentioned especially wikihow with their picture illustrations opening anything will be very easy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by lilslick(m): 2:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Crazymommy plsssssssss my book has been on the store for 2 days o!! 44pages with ur recommended retail price, but still no sales, I used the keywords of the niche I uploaded yet nothing..is there a special way to get people to see my book? Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by slimhandsome101(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2016
akashi01:

Thanks
Please have you receive your payoneer card?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2016
lilslick:
Crazymommy plsssssssss my book has been on the store for 2 days o!! 44pages with ur recommended retail price, but still no sales, I used the keywords of the niche I uploaded yet nothing..is there a special way to get people to see my book? Thanks
I could remember clearly that she mentioned the strategy twice on this thread....read through all the pages of the thread......and by the way have you created the print version of your photobook on createspace.com??most customers on Amazon that buys photobook love buying the print version....go to createspace and create the print version of it...it is free...secondly concerning your photobook on kdp Amazon you should enrol your book in the kdp select...the kdp select is a program offered by kdp amazon and when you enrol your book in kdp select there are different options of promotions Which they freely offer you in order to promote your book without paying a dime....and there are more strategies you can also use to promote your book on Amazon Which crazymummy also mentioned on this thread...go through the pages of this thread...

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

what if i sent someone a photo through whatsapp but it hasn't been uploaded the internet yet, can i still use that picture
who is the owner of the photo ??if it is yours then you can upload it...but the picture must be yours...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2016
U4ure:
am having difficulty uploading my file into kdp.amazon.com i save my files in microsoft 40 page microsoft word have can i upload once in kdp i try to upload once but not working or do i have to upload it one after the other?
Open Adobe reader and put all your pictures on it,save it then upload it....or better still download the kindle conversion tool on kdp Amazon...just visit the help page on kdp Amazon and you will get all the informations you need to be able to convert your book..

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by lilslick(m): 3:28am On Jun 28, 2016
doyinisaac:
I could remember clearly that she mentioned the strategy twice on this thread....read through all the pages of the thread......and by the way have you created the print version of your photobook on createspace.com??most customers on Amazon that buys photobook love buying the print version....go to createspace and create the print version of it...it is free...secondly concerning your photobook on kdp Amazon you should enrol your book in the kdp select...the kdp select is a program offered by kdp amazon and when you enrol your book in kdp select there are different options of promotions Which they freely offer you in order to promote your book without paying a dime....and there are more strategies you can also use to promote your book on Amazon Which crazymummy also mentioned on this thread...go through the pages of this thread...

Thanks a lot, I enrolled for kdp select when I was publishing,creating a createspace account right away...
Payoneer have sent me like 3 mails that my account was loaded by Amazon but I can't see any balance there, logged in to Amazon to check my report and it read $0.00.. please what does this mean??

Crazymommy is that you?? shocked
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2016
lilslick:

Thanks a lot, I enrolled for kdp select when I was publishing,creating a createspace account right away...
Payoneer have sent me like 3 mails that my account was loaded by Amazon but I can't see any balance there, logged in to Amazon to check my report and it read $0.00.. please what does this mean??

it is a pre deposit by amazon to verify the bank account details you provided to them..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by braivheart: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

In your Payoneer homepage, click on Global Payment Service and your bank details will display.

I've done that, but it just displays a blank page, and they've sent me a mail saying that my account has been approved and that my card has shipped.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2016
braivheart:

I've done that, but it just displays a blank page, and they've sent me a mail saying that my account has been approved and that my card has shipped.
Did you open the account from your computer??if yes,do you have adobe flash on your computer??best bet is just go to any cyber cafe around you and try it again...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Evalily(f): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Tax Information
Complete

Your tax information was received on 06/28/2016.

*Applicable withholding rate: 30% (What's this?)
View/Provide Tax Information

I got this after filling the tax information, is this normal.. isn't 30% withhold on tax too much

@crazymommy
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
@evalily for sales from USA customer they will deduct 30% since you do not have the EIN/TIN which is the tax identification number or employment identification number.....but for sales from customers from other countries they won't deduct any tax....that is america for you...grin

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Evalily(f): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ok Thanks... that means am on the right track?
doyinisaac:
@evalily for sales from USA customer they will deduct 30% since you do not have the EIN/TIN which is the tax identification number or employment identification number.....but for sales from customers from other countries they won't deduct any tax....that is america for you...grin
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Evalily:
Ok Thanks... that means am on the right track?
Yes you are on the right track...have you uploaded your book??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lilslick(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
doyinisaac:
it is a pre deposit by amazon to verify the bank account details you provided to them..

Thanks so much mommy, createspace is showing me errors, is it because of I'm using a phone or my book??
Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
lilslick:

Thanks so much mommy, createspace is showing me errors, is it because of I'm using a phone or my book??
Thanks
if you want to enjoy createspace go and use a computer....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Evalily(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
no not yet, am on it right now but to tell you the truth am having a challenge uploading it, I can't seem to find the upload button and I don't know if i should create a cover first before uploading sad , thanks for the concern
doyinisaac:
Yes you are on the right track...have you uploaded your book??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Evalily:
no not yet, am on it right now but to tell you the truth am having a challenge uploading it, I can't seem to find the upload button and I don't know if i should create a cover first before uploading sad , thanks for the concern
Yeah create your cover first......and concerning uploading the book if you are doing it from a computer then on the kdp amazon page you should see where they will ask you to upload your book file....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Evalily(f): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
alright, but I still can't find upload your file and am on the bookshelf platform
doyinisaac:
Yeah create your cover first......and concerning uploading the book if you are doing it from a computer then on the kdp amazon page you should see where they will ask you to upload your book file....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by enijoshez: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
@ Crazymommy, thanks for your efforts so far. I have published my books on kdp amazon and createspace, but i have 2 questions.

1. Is it mandatory to write an acknowledgement and table of content since it's a photobook? If one does not add these to the book does it have any negative effect? What could be the effect?

2. Can i use my publishers acct to purchase a kindle book and use it to give review of the books i published?

Am asking to know if am on track or if i need to make amends to my book. thanks.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Evalily(f): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
@doyinisaac

pls help a lost one out here

I can't find upload file on the bookshelf platform, am I doing something wrong? am just stuck on this bookshelf page searching for a clue
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Evalily:
@doyinisaac

I can't find upload file on the bookshelf platform, am I doing something wrong? am just stuck on this bookshelf page searching for a clue
when you got to bookshelf page can you see anything like "create new title"...?? click on the create new title button...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Beatricev: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Evalily:
@doyinisaac

From the bookshelf, look for where your books are listed. Each book has columns for status, amount and book actions. Click on the three dots below book actions. You can edit your book from there.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by upchair(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
crazymommy:
I use many methods which includes google adwords(I pay for google AdWords),Instagram(free),Facebook promotion (free),and the biggest of them all which is pixabay.com (pixabay is free too)infact I got most traffic through pixabay.com .......if you read from page 1 of this thread to the current page there was a page where I also discussed a particular strategy which I use...I can't remember the page number...and typing can be stressful..grin

@crazymommy please how do you get free traffic to your pics for download via pixabay. 2ndly how does one make money from pics stored on pixabay when they can be downloaded for free.
Or do you advertise the link to your pictures stored on other sites via pixabay?

Please explain cause I have searched the pixabay site but to no avail. Thank you.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
upchair:

please how do you get free traffic to your pics for download via pixabay. 2ndly how does one make money from pics stored on pixabay when they can be downloaded for free.
Or do you advertise the link to your pictures stored on other sites via pixabay?

Please explain cause I have searched the pixabay site but to no avail. Thank you.
When your picture is already on shutterstock,go to pixabay and upload the link to your picture on shutterstock...pixabay is just used to promote the picture....on pixabay the picture will show as "sponsored images" with "shutterstock" written on it....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
enijoshez:

1. Is it mandatory to write an acknowledgement and table of content since it's a photobook? If one does not add these to the book does it have any negative effect? What could be the effect?

2. Can i use my publishers acct to purchase a kindle book and use it to give review of the books i published?

Am asking to know if am on track or if i need to make amends to my book. thanks.
You can use your publishers account to purchase a kindle book or any other product on amazon but giving review on your own book page after you have published is against their policy concerning "reviews" e.g it is against their policy that you visit your own book and write a review on it with the same account which you used to publish your book,you can use another account which is fine....

concerning your first question it is not mandatory....and it does not really have a negative effects since it is just a photobook but table of contents would make your book look more professional and that could attract more reviews(good reviews)on your book and more reviews could lead to more sales.....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Evalily(f): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
THANKS for the help, you are a darling smiley smiley smiley am in the process of uploading. should i enable digital rights management or not
doyinisaac:
You can use your publishers account to purchase a kindle book or any other product on amazon but giving review on your own book page after you have published is against their policy concerning "reviews" e.g it is against their policy that you visit your own book and write a review on it with the same account which you used to publish your book,you can use another account which is fine....

concerning your first question it is not mandatory....and it does not really have a negative effects since it is just a photobook but table of contents would make your book look more professional and that could attract more reviews(good reviews)on your book and more reviews could lead to more sales.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.