Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153160 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
doyinisaac:
alright...am listening...
u can help me@ my post above
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
ave messaged u at interesting15
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
lovean:
owkk dear,them on the ryt track...yeah ..ah asked at the post office..... now I have another probs....my account has be approved and they said it has been shipped... I should expect it between 8-13 th of this month....I then tried login in my account.... and they gave me catch up ...I wrote wat I saw but got error messages till they told me ...I now have two more attempts to log in before my account is locked....watsup with them na....my account login details are correct.. and the catch up figures n words I saw I wrote...donno wat to do now.
Check your mail very well before you attempt another log in if it refuse to login you in then contact them for help. some sites do change password from the initial one. If I may ask which device are you using phone or laptop
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
lovean:
owkk dear,them on the ryt track...yeah ..ah asked at the post office..... now I have another probs....my account has be approved and they said it has been shipped... I should expect it between 8-13 th of this month....I then tried login in my account.... and they gave me catch up ...I wrote wat I saw but got error messages till they told me ...I now have two more attempts to log in before my account is locked....watsup with them na....my account login details are correct.. and the catch up figures n words I saw I wrote...donno wat to do now.
Check your mail very well and attempt another login if it persist then contact them for help cus they may have change the password for you. if I may ask what device are you using for that.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
@doyinisaac, i want to ask, do you also get your traffic for book from paid ads like adwords,facebook?
That your earning is well deserve and Big, looks scary bro, just kidding bro.
I discover that the competition is high in amazon kindle book, am just wondering how you earn $7,000 from kdp book.
Bro, my payoneer card will expire by october this year, i dont know if i should use it for my photobook because am confused on it expiration date.Wishing success and to all newbie.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2016
gud day all ,pls How do I became a contributor at istockpotos.com?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 3RNEST(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2016
following to see how this thread will EnD shocked

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by 3RNEST(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2016
NIGERIANs WE DON CAST THE WEBSITES....unable to join istockphoto this morning...bcuz Billion of Nigerians are signing up bcuz of CHANGE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Elxandre(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Liked the way Doyinisaac bludgeoned the doubter to death with his scary earnings. grin

Most think earning money with this scheme is as simple as ABC, but na lie.
No single easy way to earn money on earth.

Though I always had the feeling writing would pay more with the right strategy.

Was motivated to start several months ago, but was put off when I learnt Nigeria can't earn with Amazon, but I'm surprised to learn on this thread that it is possible.

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by profdotcom: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
doyinisaac:
photobooks are usually called "collections"on Amazon...so what you need to do to see photo books is that you will click "photography" under photography you will see "arts and photography"under "arts and photography ...you will look for "collections"on collections you will see different books that showcase pictures of anything including pictures of great men and women... Concerning your second question if you are a female go for the "recipe or romance" niche...if you are a male you can go for the "business and investment or technology "niche..I translate outsourced books...I go to freelancer or odesk and pay someone to write a book for me then I on my own will do the translation...on Amazon there are more than 10000books uploaded every blessed day and most of those books are written in English making it more difficult than before to sell a book on Amazon because getting visibility on Amazon now requires more work...but books translated in for example Spanish ,it means that Spanish speaking readers on Amazon will prefer buying a book written in Spanish and there are lesser books in the foreign language section thereby making it easier for your book to get more visibility and more visibility of your book will lead to more sales ..
BOSS pls can I sell video @ amazon, if yes what are the procedures .....Thanks and God bless u
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nonso92(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
doyinisaac:
alright...am listening...
hi Mr doyinisaac, big S/O to @crazymommy
I have been following this thread silently for over a week now, i am not one of those guys that have ever commented, not because i don't want to, but i just like to stay on my own lane.
My payoneer account has been created, card shipped and i have probably done everything possible on amazon too, i.e i have published 2 books on amazon, one via createspace for the paperback version and the other directly on amazon.
I also have my author page ready and my books registered on kdp select.
where i get confused is how to drive traffic to my author page and promote sales.
please could you shed more light.
thanks.
this thread, I LOVE.!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
doyinisaac:
my payment for April was payed yesterday because kdp Amazon pays 60 days after the month which the sales occurred..I hate doing this but I have to do this today...will be removing it within 24 hrs...checking my payoneer account from my iphone6+ after I made some withdrawals today...though I don't focus on photobooks but I based on normal book but that does not mean someone with a photobook on Amazon cannot make money..people selling photobooks make money too,but if u want to make quick better sales on Amazon with your photobook then focus on the "animal" niche meaning that you should be selling photobooks that contains pictures of animals e.g dog,cat,etc...white people or should I say most Americans and Europeans love pets a lot especially dogs so creating a photobook in that niche will help you...one thing crazymommy did not tell you guys was that this book publishing business needs patience,hard-work,intelligence,luck and GOD.....or maybe she told you people but I did not notice....Goodluck to you guys.even if you cannot write a book just go to freelancer.com and you will see people who can write books for you so u do not have to be a writer before you can start publishing books on Amazon..though my own niche is "languages"so I sell translated books..:.don't ask me how I get them translated,.do your own research too and think out of the box...think!!!!i repeat think!!!!!!!GOD gave you that brain not for fun but to use it to think..:.please do not send me pm because I won't reply.:if u have any questions just ask me here and I will answer all your questions...if I can make it you can make it too..GOD bless us all..
you did not see me online on WhatsApp for the past 5days and u cannot even call to say hi to me...I feel like flogging you right now...grin.....by the way make sure you always try your best to pay tithe in church....tithe is important to the life of a christian.....I also saw your comments on this thread...thanks for helping me out.....

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
good to be back again....I was banned for a week because I insulted a nairalander on politics section....I think I will reduce the way I comment on politics section...grin

wow....I do not even know where to start again on this thread ,doyinisaac already helped me out......

I hope you people now have your book on kdp amazonhappy weekend to everyone...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
lovean:
gud morning deariii....am still trying to open the payorneer account yet and its not going through..
Maybe you should use another browser or go to the cyber cafe to open it...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
3RNEST:
NIGERIANs WE DON CAST THE WEBSITES....unable to join istockphoto this morning...bcuz Billion of Nigerians are signing up bcuz of CHANGE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah we voted for change...grin

you PDP people caused all the problems of Nigeria...grin
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Apart from Amazon and createspace here are url addresses of other sites like shutterstock where you can upload your pictures for downloads
http:/www.123rf.com
http:/www.dreamstime.com
http:/us.fotolia.com
http:/www.bigstockphoto.com
http:/www.crestock.com
http:/www.featurepics.com
http:/www.veer.com
http:/www.canstockphoto.com
http:/www.mostphotos.com
http:/cutcaster.com/
Note: some of them have policy that are out of reach for ordinary photographers
eg: uploading 6MP or 5MP, as the minimum required to upload pictures but some of them have 3MP as their minimum requirement and some of them will take weeks to review your application.
Good one from you....this is what I expect people to be doing instead of discouraging people from doing the publishing business.....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
youngdad:
Hello everyone,i finally picked my payoneer card this morning.It was sent to the post office since last week,i went there this morning.Hmm i met a lady who told me there is nothing like that,i got angry but controlled myself.Told her that i applied for the same card last year and it was sent to me but i could not recieve it,Then a man walked in and asked whats the matter i explained,he said i should wait,asked my name,went inside and brought the card.The lady was so ashamed of herself.So if i can get it in Niger state,u can have yours also.
Pls go to d nearest post office asked them their code,make sure you write your name and house address,prayers also.
Though i have not made any sales,at least i can use it for other online biz.Thanks crazy mummy.
good to hear..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Evalily:
Crazymommy where are you? we are missing you seriously

I hope you are ok?
yes I am okay...I was banned for calling a nairalander "mumu"...grin
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
crazymommy:
Good one from you....this is what I expect people to be doing instead of discouraging people from doing the publishing business.....
I want to publish a photo book about the festival going on in my town, i have the pictures already just want to know if it will make sense to publish it
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
For those who want to open payoneer account this is the thread I learn my own.
click on the link https://www.nairaland.com/3142952/how-register-payoneer-mastercard-nigeria
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nonso92(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
crazymommy:
good to be back again....I was banned for a week because I insulted a nairalander on politics section....I think I will reduce the way I comment on politics section...grin

wow....I do not even know where to start again on this thread ,doyinisaac already helped me out......

I hope you people now have your book on kdp amazonhappy weekend to everyone...
welcome back, and yes my books are on amazon planning to make a purchase on amazon tomorrow, so that i can start making reviews and promoting my book too.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Lebee4(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
@Crazymommy
cc
@doyinsaac, good job and more cash to your pocket for this community service you rendering here.
I tried loading my book on create space and from all indication, all my pix are bigger than the given dimension of 6"x9".
did that mean I will have to review it n kdp too?
2) Is there a way that I can change all the pix at once to the desired length?
thanks.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nonso92(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lebee4:
@Crazymommy
cc
@doyinsaac, good job and more cash to your pocket for this community service you rendering here.
I tried loading my book on create space and from all indication, all my pix are bigger than the given dimension of 6"x9".
did that mean I will have to review it n kdp too?
2) Is there a way that I can change all the pix at once to the desired length?
thanks.
Not like I'm a pro, but what I did was to dowload a .docx template from createspace, and used It to create my book, or just set your paper size to 6*9 before you start to insert pictures

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Lebee4(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nonso92:

Not like I'm a pro, but what I did was to dowload a .docx template from createspace, and used It to create my book, or just set your paper size to 6*9 before you start to insert pictures

Nice idea Nanso.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nonso92(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lebee4:

Nice idea Nanso.
Thanks, the name is Nonso wink

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 2:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Check your mail very well before you attempt another log in if it refuse to login you in then contact them for help. some sites do change password from the initial one. If I may ask which device are you using phone or laptop
am using a desk top dear....honestly,ah donno wats wrong..... I used the forgot password feature.....and they asked for my user name and date of birth ,which I answered; and now they telling me,invalid date of birth.....as in ehn....I don tire.. what can I do now ...I know my info is accurate, even my pass word is accurate cause I wrote it down while opening the account..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 2:19am On Jul 03, 2016
@ interesting15 ,I haven't heard from u.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by gentl01: 6:33am On Jul 03, 2016
@crazymommy, please I need your help on how to use payoneer as payment option, bcz there is only PayPal and skrill as payment option on shutterstock tnx.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by fuckyoumhen: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2016
crazymommy:
Yeah we voted for change...grin

you PDP people caused all the problems of Nigeria...grin
and APC multiplied the problem.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2016
gentl01:
@crazymommy, please I need your help on how to use payoneer as payment option, bcz there is only PayPal and skrill as payment option on shutterstock tnx.
you can use skrill.skrill is now available to Nigerians...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
and APC multiplied the problem.
fu*ck you mehn...grin that is your moniker.....

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I want to publish a photo book about the festival going on in my town, i have the pictures already just want to know if it will make sense to publish it
well yeah you can publish it but do not expect quick sales,this publishing business is not a quick money making scheme....it is a very profitable business but you need patience,a lot of patience,and also alot of hard work...a gold passed through fire to become the lovely metal it is.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.