Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153359 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by AzontoGhost(m): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Mhizdiva:

where is their office located at?how was the process like?
oh sorry Ma'am, I have now got your question.
I'm in Ghana...
Went to the post office in my town and asked if my mail is in. He went inside and brought it.
it was my 2nd visit so things were easy.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by habeeblai244(m): 3:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Solitin40:

And finally i received my card at my address about 2hours ago op thank you very much now i can go to the next step

The card get more quality than my bank card
was it delivered to you. Which state. Coz i ordered mine havent gotten it. Have to order for another
Re: How to make money with pictures... by habeeblai244(m): 4:35am On Aug 05, 2016
ghmnoble:
THANKS CRAYMOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, I got my Payoneer Card today and I've activated it. It was not delivered in my house but in my office cos I gave them that as the second address.

Crazymommy Pleassssseeee Show uppppppp ooooooooooo....Don't leave us in a limbo oooooo.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE Crazymommy! This is what I found under all my books - "THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE TO UK CUSTOMERS ONLY". I want to buy my books and use it tp reviews my books as the marketting strategy you taught us. Why is this so? How do I make my books available for people all over the world? This is making me feel relaxed about my determination.

bro. What did u tell them when you go to the post office. At least there should be something they will ask to trace your arrived good
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Solitin40: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2016
habeeblai244:

was it delivered to you. Which state. Coz i ordered mine havent gotten it. Have to order for another
Yes was delivered to my house.
Ile ife Osun state
Re: How to make money with pictures... by habeeblai244(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Solitin40:

Yes was delivered to my house.
Ile ife Osun state
thanks bro. Will have to visit my nearest post office then
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sunboy(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2016
I am now buying Payoneer funds at 330/$
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Where is crazymommy?
Just asking of you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by habeeblai244(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
sunboy:
how do you buy fund. Will he transfer the money into your payoneer acc and pay him with naira
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sunboy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
habeeblai244:

how do you buy fund. Will he transfer the money into your payoneer acc and pay him with naira

Yes sir, as simple as that!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
sunboy:

Yes sir, as simple as that!

Hello,
please do you know the minimum amount that can be withdrawn via ATM when payoneer card is used outside Nigeria, say in USA?
Thanks.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
crazymommy abeg I need your help o.... I've gotten my own card since last year April when I wanted to use it.. but somehow I managed to forget my login details so I could activate it.... fortunately for me, I just recovered my login details today... now they asked me to click on the link under the account number to reactivate my card cos it was suspended due to the fact that I didn't use it.... I've been clicking on the link for about an hour now.... the page keeps refreshing but it doesn't indicate that my card has been reactivated
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kaydeexotic:
crazymommy abeg I need your help o.... I've gotten my own card since last year April when I wanted to use it.. but somehow I managed to forget my login details so I could activate it.... fortunately for me, I just recovered my login details today... now they asked me to click on the link under the account number to reactivate my card cos it was suspended due to the fact that I didn't use it.... I've been clicking on the link for about an hour now.... the page keeps refreshing but it doesn't indicate that my card has been reactivated
what is it showing whenever you log into your payoneer account??is it writing "card blocked"??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
tafrica:
Where is crazymommy?
Just asking of you
am here....thank you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
verabetsy:

please what did you use to verify your account.

I mean is it passport, drivers license or national identity card.

it refused to accept my id card and I don't have any of the other two options

i used my international passport...but you can mail them and tell them it is Id card that you have.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
crazymommy:
what is it showing whenever you log into your payoneer account??is it writing "card blocked"??
whenever I login it'll tell me my card has been deactivated and that I should select the account number at the top of the page and click on the link below it.. I Don click link tire.. yet dem no gree activate am
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

whenever I login it'll tell me my card has been deactivated and that I should select the account number at the top of the page and click on the link below it.. I Don click link tire.. yet dem no gree activate am
send them an email
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
crazymommy:
am here....thank you

Welcome ma,

2 of my books on amazon recently have sales rank while the rest don't, but when I click on them, I see something like no sales record, yet these two have sales rank. Does this mean these books have attracted at least a sale each or what.
Thanks and seeing your works on other thread. God bless you (Amen)
Re: How to make money with pictures... by kissler(f): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Crazymommy, pls how do I give visibility to my pictures at istockphoto? I've not gotten a single view not to talk of download. Its more than two weeks since my first picture was approved. Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by raypapy(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] good info
Re: How to make money with pictures... by frankmoney(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
I can't seem to find where to upload photos on shutterstock
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Xone3(f): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2016
I received my payoneer card at my house address on the 5th of August. I was so happy when the person that collected it on my behalf gave it to me yesterday night.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sunboy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
sunboy:
Re: How to make money with pictures... by cleanstar(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
400USD-650USD payoneer fund need at 330naira per dollar, scammers stay clear cause you will be screened before any transaction will take place.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by favourmercy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good evening cracymommy please I v a little problem wit my payoneer card, I v one wic I got in 2013 but am unable to activate it since then because I forgot my secret answer/ mispelled it while am registered,but the issue nw is dat d card had expired so can I apply for a new one whit the same mail I use then or apply with new mail? Please I need your assistance,Thanks for the info you gave us free of charge God will reward you in hundred fold, don't mind the enemies of progress.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ghmnoble: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IT IS REAL!!! I MADE MY FIRST MONEY THROUGH WHAT YOU TAUGHT US CRAZYMOMMY. I JUST SAW MY EARNED ROYALTY 196 JPY. I WAS SURPRISES BECAUSE I'VE NOT REVIEWED MY BOOKS. I HAVE PUBLISHED 5 BOOKS SO FAR.
THANKS UNCOUNTABLE TIMES.

CRAZYMOMMY, YOU NEED TO SHOW UP AND ENCOURAGE US. I ASKED TWO QUESTIONS AND I'M YET TO GET ANY RESPONSE FROM YOU. I WILL BRING THEM HERE...MY QUESTIONS ARE ON PAGE 41 AND 43 OF THIS THREAD... BELOW ARE MY COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS;

PG-41
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE Crazymommy! This is what I found under all my books - "THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE TO UK CUSTOMERS ONLY". Why is this so? How do I make my books available for people all over the world? This is making me feel relaxed about my determination.

PG-43
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , I got my Payoneer Card today and I've activated it. It was not delivered in my house but in my office cos I gave them that as the second address. Crazymommy Pleassssseeee Show uppppppp ooooooooooo....Don't leave us in a limbo oooooo.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE Crazymommy! This is what I found under all my books - "THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE TO UK CUSTOMERS ONLY". I want to buy my books and use it tp reviews my books as the marketing strategy you taught us. Why is this so? How do I make my books available for people all over the world but i clicked on the options to make it available for all...? This is making me feel relaxed about my determination.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
ghmnoble:
HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IT IS REAL!!! I MADE MY FIRST MONEY THROUGH WHAT YOU TAUGHT US CRAZYMOMMY. I JUST SAW MY EARNED ROYALTY 196 JPY. I WAS SURPRISES BECAUSE I'VE NOT REVIEWED MY BOOKS. I HAVE PUBLISHED 5 BOOKS SO FAR.
THANKS UNCOUNTABLE TIMES.

CRAZYMOMMY, YOU NEED TO SHOW UP AND ENCOURAGE US. I ASKED TWO QUESTIONS AND I'M YET TO GET ANY RESPONSE FROM YOU. I WILL BRING THEM HERE...MY QUESTIONS ARE ON PAGE 41 AND 43 OF THIS THREAD... BELOW ARE MY COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS;

PG-41
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE Crazymommy! This is what I found under all my books - "THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE TO UK CUSTOMERS ONLY". Why is this so? How do I make my books available for people all over the world? This is making me feel relaxed about my determination.

PG-43
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , I got my Payoneer Card today and I've activated it. It was not delivered in my house but in my office cos I gave them that as the second address. Crazymommy Pleassssseeee Show uppppppp ooooooooooo....Don't leave us in a limbo oooooo.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE Crazymommy! This is what I found under all my books - "THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE TO UK CUSTOMERS ONLY". I want to buy my books and use it tp reviews my books as the marketing strategy you taught us. Why is this so? How do I make my books available for people all over the world but i clicked on the options to make it available for all...? This is making me feel relaxed about my determination.

During the publishing process at the end of the page,there is place where they will ask you to select the countries which you want or you select worldwide..::

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
tafrica:

Welcome ma,

2 of my books on amazon recently have sales rank while the rest don't, but when I click on them, I see something like no sales record, yet these two have sales rank. Does this mean these books have attracted at least a sale each or what.
Thanks and seeing your works on other thread. God bless you (Amen)
@crazymommy, please attend to this
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Millionjeff: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Finally i got my payoneer MasterCard today .my digital camera rechargeable battery is dead, plz where can i get new one.so that I can start work fully
Re: How to make money with pictures... by favourmercy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
cracymommy please answer my question
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Taeewo(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
If you want i.n.v.e.s.t.m.e.n.t site that pays 3 % daily, whatapps me.... Its c.o.i.n.c.e....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nerdychica(f): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Apart from payoneer is there no other way to add a free us bank account to amazon kdp

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.