Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153391 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by chibecan: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Please I want to register for Payoneer with Voter's Card. May I know if this is acceptable. Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Toscoas2(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
demo4ril97:
Dat is also kdp select if you enroll you won't be able to publish on another marketplace aside from amazon for 90days. Although you get some commissions if your books are borrowed.
thanks... I later read it.
I uploaded a new book today and it was published ds evening.
now to relax and counting my blessings.
thank God and Crazymummy. also big up mr demo4ril97

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2016
@ demo4ril97,I've sent the pictures. Thanks *Modified*..... Pls send me your whatsapp number while sending the pictures back. Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Shobizz(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Crazymommy Lngxt Tym

I receive mail from Payoneer to activate my card
But I have not receive the Card.
I pay several visit to the post office
Just hoping in faith it will get down 2me

Thanks for your support
Shobizz
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
shakol91:
@ demo4ril97,I've sent the pictures. Thanks *Modified*..... Pls send me your whatsapp number while sending the pictures back. Thanks
recieved but my android is down will do that as soon as I recharge my ba3.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
demo4ril97:
recieved but my android is down will do that as soon as I recharge my ba3.
Thanks. I appreciate.... Pls don't mind my wahala, pls on the book author page is there any need to design picture for that?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
shakol91:
Thanks. I appreciate.... Pls don't mind my wahala, pls on the book author page is there any need to design picture for that?
i haven't created my author's page, but if you meant book cover you should get a pro design. It best you leave blank, because those europeans are racist and if you are creating something that doesn't match Africa it best to use a pen name.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
demo4ril97:
It best you leave blank, because those europeans are racist and if you are creating something that doesn't match Africa it best to use a pen name
I don't understand this,especially the bolded part
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
shakol91:
I don't understand this,especially the bolded part
pen names are great if you want a better sale Americans prefer to buy from an American, like if you want to write a love story it best to use an American name as your author e.g 'The Love of My Life - Leonard V. Collins' they will believe you are an American or you from Europe so there are greater chances of getting bigger sales, or will you buy a book on how to prepare Egusi Soup from a Korean when you know Nigerians own that dish. I am planninng to use a pen name for my next book.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
demo4ril97:
pen names are great if you want a better sale Americans prefer to buy from an American, like if you want to write a love story it best to use an American name as your author e.g 'The Love of My Life - Leonard V. Collins' they will believe you are an American or you from Europe so there are greater chances of getting bigger sales, or will you buy a book on how to prepare Egusi Soup from a Korean when you know Nigerians own that dish. I am planninng to use a pen name for my next book.
Nice concept. Boss are those pictures good for photo book?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by youngkhid(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2016
Please I need a slight assistance, am down with the whole picture taking thing I don't av an account and I don't knwo which type I need to receive my pay after a purchase.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2016
shakol91:
Nice concept. Boss are those pictures good for photo book?
done check your mail. I deleted those that were repeated, and sorry for keeping late.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
demo4ril97:
done check your mail. I deleted those that were repeated, and sorry for keeping late.
Thanks,I have seen them... Are the pictures good? If yes, with the present size can I upload them as photo book now or I still have to take them to MS Word before uploading?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Toscoas2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
demo4ril97:
is my real name suitable for Flowers book? thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
shakol91:
Thanks,I have seen them... Are the pictures good? If yes, with the present size can I upload them as photo book now or I still have to take them to MS Word before uploading?
create a new folder move the pictures into it then open MS word, click insert on d top of ur screen, then choose picture, locate d pictures folder highlight all and click insert u should save as word 97-2003
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Toscoas2:
is my real name suitable for Flowers book? thanks
use a pen name
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
demo4ril97:
create a new folder move the pictures into it then open MS word, click insert on d top of ur screen, then choose picture, locate d pictures folder highlight all and click insert u should save as word 97-2003
thanks. I will do that and give you feedback.. I've sent you another mail pls reply me as soon as you're free. So that we don't keep increasing the thread pages
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
shakol91:
thanks. I will do that and give you feedback.. I've sent you another mail pls reply me as soon as you're free. So that we don't keep increasing the thread pages
cool
shakol91:
replied cool
Re: How to make money with pictures... by GammaSigma: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
fighal:
One of my works... what ya say?
I borrowed my cousin's camera tho

Beautiful
Camera info pls.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by GammaSigma: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Apart from Amazon and createspace here are url addresses of other sites like shutterstock where you can upload your pictures for downloads
http:/www.123rf.com
http:/www.dreamstime.com
http:/us.fotolia.com
http:/www.bigstockphoto.com
http:/www.crestock.com
http:/www.featurepics.com
http:/www.veer.com
http:/www.canstockphoto.com
http:/www.mostphotos.com
http:/cutcaster.com/
Note: some of them have policy that are out of reach for ordinary photographers
eg: uploading 6MP or 5MP, as the minimum required to upload pictures but some of them have 3MP as their minimum requirement and some of them will take weeks to review your application.

Correct
Re: How to make money with pictures... by amona(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello, please I need help to fill up the form of tax of a things on kdp amazon, I register and supply my payonner info, the system accept it, buh the only issue I have now before I can PUBLISH anything is the TAX/TIN section of the verification.... Someone should please have mercy on me in filling the form.

I need a guide....

WhatsApp: +2348037256112
BBM : 5C398AC7
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Bolabas02(m): 1:51am On Sep 06, 2016
Please, Nigeria is not listed among the countries to be selected to fill in one's bank details on kdp.amazon.com someone should help please.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by frankmoney(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
amona:
Hello, please I need help to fill up the form of tax of a things on kdp amazon, I register and supply my payonner info, the system accept it, buh the only issue I have now before I can PUBLISH anything is the TAX/TIN section of the verification.... Someone should please have mercy on me in filling the form.

I need a guide....

WhatsApp: +2348037256112
BBM : 5C398AC7
very easy just answer the questions as a none American
Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bolabas02:
Please, Nigeria is not listed among the countries to be selected to fill in one's bank details on kdp.amazon.com someone should help please.
are you doing it from your pc??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by micson: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hello every one please i need your help, i have all my picture ready but dont know how to upload them in microsoft word. please i need detail explanation on this.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by micson: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Please also what will be the dimension of the pictures suitable for the picture book?
thanks a million
Re: How to make money with pictures... by jbbalarabe(m): 1:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Please I will strongly advice That you try to check your area poste/zip code in Nigeriapostecodes.com

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by naijafinest: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Awesome thread. Pls can we use PC in uploading pix in shutterstock or its just phone?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Brightgem(f): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2016
Shobizz:
Crazymommy Lngxt Tym

I receive mail from Payoneer to activate my card
But I have not receive the Card.
I pay several visit to the post office
Just hoping in faith it will get down 2me

Thanks for your support
Shobizz
Post office wahala. I had to apply for second card which will come in october makes it all like 3months waiting for the card which I need for other things too. I still used post office address again and I am not sure that was a wise idea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.