Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari (1098 Views)

Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by KingJahzmineKing(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday reassured Nigerians that he remained committed to fulfilling his electoral promise of making Nigeria a better place for all. Buhari made the promise in his Children’s Day message which was made available to journalists. In the message which he personally signed, the President said the well-being of Nigerian children remained his administration’s priority. He said that was why adequate provisions were made in the 2016 Budget for their immunisation against killer diseases as well as the school feeding programme. He said despite the dwindling economy, his administration would continue to improve the
quality of lives of the youth. The President said, “I seize the opportunity of this year’s celebration which comes just two days before the first anniversary of the present administration, to reassure our children and youth that we remain fully committed to fulfilling our promise of a better Nigeria for all of our people.
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by ukeme200(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2016
When fowl don grow teeth abi

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by KingJahzmineKing(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2016
“On this happy occasion for our children, I reaffirm my belief that it is the right of every Nigerian child to have access to quality and affordable education, as well as healthcare and other basic necessities for a good life, in
a peaceful and secure environment. “The good health and well-being of Nigerian children remain a top priority on our agenda for national development and we have demonstrated our strong commitment in this regard with the allocation of N12.6 billion in the 2016 budget for vaccines and programmes to prevent childhood killer diseases such as polio, measles and yellow fever. “Other measures in the 2016 budget, such as the school feeding programme for children at a cost of N93.1 billion, will ensure that more children go to school and enjoy the fun of learning and growing together with their peers. “Despite the current economic and funding challenges facing our dear nation, my administration will continue to do all within its powers to achieve better living conditions for all.
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by Luckylife(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2016
The only thing Nigerians will want you to fulfil is " JUST RESIGN AS PRESIDENT " be EFCC chairman!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by colosa: 10:28pm On May 26, 2016
U beta do sir
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by nnachukz(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2016
Another "I will". Wake me up when it turns to "I have".

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by freshdude99(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2016
I think he actually meant NORTHERN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 12:31am On May 27, 2016
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:54am On May 27, 2016
I am waiting !!!
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by rose54321: 2:17am On May 27, 2016
Nigerians are anxiously waiting.
If only you could facilitate the process, if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by Splinz(m): 3:31am On May 27, 2016
Talk is cheap. Your first coming was a disaster. Your second coming is already a colossal failure. It's either you're simply not fit to be a leader or you're under a curse. Smh for you
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by blackpanda: 5:23am On May 27, 2016
Most people are only good at nagging, negative comments and hate. Instead of u to pray for your leaders u keep spewing bile and expect that things will change for good.
Our biggest problem in this country is lack of patriotism. In nigeria u find supporters of thieves and looters. In nigeria u will find promoters of hate and division. In nigeria u will find tribalists, racists and perpetual pessimists. What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by EmeeNaka: 6:01am On May 27, 2016
Buhari's regime is a failed one already.
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by naijaboy756: 6:03am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:
Most people are only good at nagging, negative comments and hate. Instead of u to pray for your leaders u keep spewing bile and expect that things will change for good.
Our biggest problem in this country is lack of patriotism. In nigeria u find supporters of thieves and looters. In nigeria u will find promoters of hate and division. In nigeria u will find tribalists, racists and perpetual pessimists. What a shame!
if only you reasoned like this under Jonathan, naija would have been a Dubai now!

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by Larynx(m): 6:10am On May 27, 2016
We believe in u baba.... With God on ur side, we r sure u will prevail

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by YoursGEJ(m): 6:39am On May 27, 2016
PMB 2015-2023

Fashola 2023-2031

Willie Obiano 2031-2039

Me 2039-2047

INEC should not waste their time and money on presidential elections till 2047
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by darlenese(f): 6:46am On May 27, 2016
Rubbish talk
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by darlenese(f): 6:48am On May 27, 2016
YoursGEJ:
PMB 2015-2023

Fashola 2023-2031

Willie Obiano 2031-2039

Me 2039-2047

INEC should not waste their time and money on presidential elections till 2047

U are on your own

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by blackpanda: 6:57am On May 27, 2016
naijaboy756:
if only you reasoned like this under Jonathan, naija would have been a Dubai now!

And this is the main problem. This apc/pdp mentality. It doesnt matter who is in power, we must be patriotic in order to move this country forward. Its not about jonathan or buhari. They will always come and go

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by naijaboy756: 7:03am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

And this is the main problem. This apc/pdp mentality. It doesnt matter who is in power, we must be patriotic in order to move this country forward. Its not about jonathan or buhari. They will always come and go
na true sha!
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by dayo23(f): 7:07am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

true talk
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by ebiboy2(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:
Opposition is necessary to sustain real democracy. PATRIOTISM does not mean being conspicuously uninvolved and uninterested in what is going on around you. Since we know for a fact that APC and PDP are kint and kin it means you support evil whichever way you choose to look at it. Its wisdom to know just when to admit defeat and seek for help. And BTW if you've been praying for your dear country all these while, why are things getting worse rather than good? Abi prayer no dey work again?

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by ebiboy2(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

You just bailed yourself now.
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by blackpanda: 7:35am On May 27, 2016
ebiboy2:
Opposition is necessary to sustain real democracy. PATRIOTISM does not mean being conspicuously uninvolved and uninterested in what is going on around you. Since we know for a fact that APC and PDP are kint and kin it means you support evil whichever way you choose to look at it. Its wisdom to know just when to admit defeat and seek for help. And BTW if you've been praying for your dear country all these while, why are things getting worse rather than good? Abi prayer no dey work again?

Are u mocking prayers?? Be careful. The fact that u are even able to type this with internet and not languishing in a disgusting refugee camp is testament to prayers of Nigerians. They said our country will burn in 2015, but here we are in 2016 is alive and struggling.

But more importantly, u shld read my comment well before commenting. Its not about any political party. I was talking about unpatriotism, tribalism and hate. All of which u are showing here

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by Micky14: 7:48am On May 27, 2016
Please act fast before people begin to die of hunger. We don't care which political party you belong all we want is good governance in which the lives of common man is positively affected.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by ebiboy2(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

1.[s] Are u mocking prayers?? Be careful. The fact that u are even able to type this with internet and not languishing in a disgusting refugee camp is testament to prayers of Nigerians. They said our country will burn in 2015, but here we are in 2016 is alive and struggling. [/s]

2. But more importantly, u shld read my comment well before commenting. Its not about any political party. I was talking about unpatriotism, tribalism and hate. All of which u are showing here
You didn't make the bolded obvious in your previous post. All I'm saying is that being patriotic does not equate to pushing your responsibilities of to God in any guise. So your first point makes no sense. You can't be more righteous than Jesus.
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by blackpanda: 8:06am On May 27, 2016
ebiboy2:

You didn't make the bolded obvious in your previous post. All I'm saying is that being patriotic does not equate to pushing your responsibilities of to God in any guise. So your first point makes no sense. You can't be more righteous than Jesus.

Your comment was clear. U said prayers dont work. But u forget the peace u have is not by your power

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promise Of Better Nigeria – Buhari by ebiboy2(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Your comment was clear. U said prayers dont work. But u forget the peace u have is not by your power
It is not my fault that you have failed to grasp what i'm saying. So whatever you say sir/ma.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of Edo State Superman Governorship Aspirant. / Aregbesola Want To Islamize Osun State.... / PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.