Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Tree Requires 28 Heads - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tree Requires 28 Heads (2060 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV / Why Are Ladies Uncovering Their Heads In Church Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tree Requires 28 Heads by PastorAIO: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
I just hear say one tree for Lagos no gree die unless Lagos government first sacrifice 28 human head give am. Na true? In order to build one road they need to cut this tree. But Tree no gree cut. A for the truth and details of this matter I never confirm yet but if anybody know about the matter please enlighten us and give us your opinion.

How we go take find the 28 heads?
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Tudor6(f): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2009
Pastor Adeboye, chris and bishop oyedepo's heads should be enough. . .
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by PastorAIO: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
It has been suggested that all the 'men of God'(lol) in Lagos be sent to confront the tree. No one has taken up the offer as yet.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by JeSoul(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2009
AIO,
  I know you're a smart dude and I know you also kidd and joke around a lot . . .  but sometimes your posts leave me scratching my head 
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2009
they should call an oyibo man to remove the tree in a normal way if una no fit do am.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by PastorAIO: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
JeSoul:

AIO,
  I know you're a smart dude and I know you also kidd and joke around a lot . . .  but sometimes your posts leave me scratching my head 

I scratched my head too.  I swear I'm not making this up. 
Bizarre! Fear grips Orile-Iganmu residents…Over claims of search for 24 human heads
Special ReportsAug 18, 2009
By Ifeanyi Okolie
Residents of Orile Iganmu, a suburb of Lagos State have been thrown into disarray following reports of desperate search for 24 human heads allegedly by some traditional religious worshippers in the area, to appease their gods before a gigantic tree standing on the marked portion of the Lagos-Badagry Expressway, could be cut down.
It was learnt  that the Iroko tree which existence dates back to the history of the Orile-Iganmu indigenes has  served as a protector for the people.  It is believed that many indigenes of the area worship the tree and see it as their protector against all evils especially, during the wars in the days of yore.
In recent time, a lot of people were seen performing rituals at the root of the tree which has a reddish and whitish band around it. Some times, the stem of the tree would be seen with blood stains whose origin remains a puzzle to all.
However, recently when Lagos State bulldozers and caterpillars swung into action following widely reported demolition of buildings and all structures along Lagos-Badagry Expressway to give way for the construction of a 10-lane expressway, the bulldozers got stuck at the base of the tree.

To read more go here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/18/bizarre-fear-grips-orile-iganmu-residents-over-claims-of-search-for-24-human-heads/comment-page-1/

Apparently, according to rumours, all the bulldozers and caterpillars couldn't bring down the tree.  People have fled the area.  This is happening in lagos today.  I swear, I'm not making this up.  No man of God has dared to go and confront the tree.

ps. Pastor AIO to you angry . . . . smiley
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Tudor6(f): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2009
The tree is even at lagos-ibadan expressway, is that not near the RCCG camp?
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
they cant bring down an ordinary tree?

na wa oh.

like i said, they should call an oyibo or another alternative is to declare the tree a historical site.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by BlackRevo: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
Tudór:

The tree is even at lagos-ibadan expressway, is that not near the RCCG camp?

No it is lagos-badagry which is different and orile is very far away from the redeem camp ground.

The story is real oooo they will carry oro soon to get the 24 heads.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Tudor6(f): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
Rubbish!
If i was there i'll go chainsaw the bloody thing to pieces.

Where was the so called protector tree when the white man arrived lagos and started enslaving us. . . .after f.ucking us up now it wants 28 heads. . .*hiss*
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by JeSoul(f): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
Yes sir Pastor, Reverend, Bishop, Deacon, Prophet AIO  smiley  I will not get it twisted in the future  grin

Pastor AIO:

I scratched my head too.  I swear I'm not making this up. 
To read more go here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/18/bizarre-fear-grips-orile-iganmu-residents-over-claims-of-search-for-24-human-heads/comment-page-1/

Apparently, according to rumours, all the bulldozers and caterpillars couldn't bring down the tree.  People have fled the area.  This is happening in lagos today.  I swear, I'm not making this up.  No man of God has dared to go and confront the tree.

ps. Pastor AIO to you angry . . . . smiley

wow . . . true true you were not kidding. Superstition, lack of education and ignorance continues to plague our people resulting in these kinds of bizarre stories. The now infamous tree:

I agree with Tudor . . . the RCCGers should come and prove their power once and for all  cheesy
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by MadMax1(f): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2009
Stuff like this will not pass away for a long long long loooooong time. In 2005, or was it 2006, a friend and his wife en route to my home waka for wen dem dey do oro. Their car broke down. They were chased on foot for an unbelievable distance. Na God say make the guy no get pot belle to slow am down. It wasn't in Lagos, but a city just as cosmopolitan. I tell you, if that 'tree' wants 24 heads, it will get 24 heads, and an additional 'Take, no vex' 2 or 3. Shebi na una country. undecided
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
Pastor AIO
Pastor AIO
Pastor AIO

I don't even know what to say to you.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Tudor6(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2009
Look how small and tiny the tree is sef. . . .the contractor is probably using this as an excuse to abandon the project and pocket the money. . . .nigerians would believe anything as long as you add a diabolical twist to the tale.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2009
Tudór:

Rubbish!
If i was there i'll go chainsaw the bloody thing to pieces.

Where was the so called protector tree when the white man arrived lagos and started enslaving us. . . .after f.ucking us up now it wants 28 heads. . .*hiss*

One.

Tudór:

Look how small and tiny the tree is sef. . . .the contractor is probably using this as an excuse to abandon the project and pocket the money. . . .nigerians would believe anything as long as you add a diabolical twist to the tale.

Two.

Exactly where do you stand, Tudor?
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by petres007(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NLs

Una no go kill me oh!!!

I wonder what the mods are doing o, this is supposed to be in the jokes section! cheesy

And em, come to think of it, I know a group who might be able to do the job much faster - Olukoya and his mountain of fire crew!

They won't even need to touch the tree - it will fall down and die break by itself!
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Tudor6(f): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
mactao:

One.

Two.

Exactly where do you stand, Tudor?
Sometimes i cant help but pity you. . . . .do the two posts in any way contradict one another?
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by bawomolo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
If Oyedepo can chase away the Queen of sheba then what is this ordinary tree.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2009
@Tudor

Sometimes you guys take things a little too far. I wonder where pity for me comes in in all of these.

Have a good night.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2009
this is so embarassing.

This tiny tree is what they're afraid to cut down? And this is what people say they're worshipping?

I was expecting to see a mighty baobab or iroko tree and not this little thing that looks like it was planted during OBJ's term.

o ma se oh!
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
trees

Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by PastorAIO: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2009
petres_007:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NLs

Una no go kill me oh!!!

I wonder what the mods are doing o, this is supposed to be in the jokes section! cheesy

And em, come to think of it, I know a group who might be able to do the job much faster - Olukoya and his mountain of fire crew!

They won't even need to touch the tree - it will fall down and die break by itself!

I don't know whether he came from Mountain of Fire but 1 pastor has already gone to try and desecrate the tree. He had the hell beaten out of him apparently. I don't know why he didn't just quickly chop down the tree before the custodians came to beat him up. Maybe his head will be one of the 24.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by banom(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2009
The contractors and the tree custodians just want to use that to make money from the government in the name of appeasing the spirit of the tree,

Perhaps , the runs could be 28 human heads or alternatively 200million naira.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Maykelly(f): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2009
Pastor AIO:

I just hear say one tree for Lagos no gree die unless Lagos government first sacrifice 28 human head give am. Na true? In order to build one road they need to cut this tree. But Tree no gree cut. A for the truth and details of this matter I never confirm yet but if anybody know about the matter please enlighten us and give us your opinion.

How we go take find the 28 heads?
use this head, is free grin grin

Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by PastorAIO: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2009
May kelly:

use this head, is free grin grin

Is it cocaine that is making that skull gurn his jaw like that, or lack of essential vitamins and minerals? Na waya o!
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Krayola2(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Is it cocaine that is making that skull gurn his jaw like that, or lack of essential vitamins and minerals? Na waya o!

AAAHH!! Pastor, u be bad guy!!I no trust u again. . . i doubt that is from wikipedia grin grin
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by banom(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2009
Pastor AIO:

@ pator aio,
do you normally sneeze some stuffs before preaching ?
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by PastorAIO: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2009
Krayola2:

AAAHH!! Pastor, u be bad guy!!I no trust u again. . . i doubt that is from wikipedia grin grin
banom:

@ pator aio,
do you normally sneeze some stuffs before preaching ?

My brothers, why are you all so predictable? I knew before I posted that that the reaction would attempt to bite me on the ass.

How did what I wrote imply that I abuse drugs? Yes, I'm aware of the effects of Cocaine and indeed that most fiends end up looking like that skull, does that make me guilty of anything. Only a pastor that keeps his ministry within the cloisters of the 'saved' will be unaware of all these things people get up to.

So I beg of you to reinstate your trust in me, I don't sneeze, snort, shoot, or shack any stuffs before preaching.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Maykelly(f): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2009
ok. try this head - pls make sure you cut the tree- even if it requires your own head. grin

Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by banom(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2009
Pastor AIO:

My brothers, why are you all so predictable? I knew before I posted that that the reaction would attempt to bite me on the ass.

How did what I wrote imply that I abuse drugs? Yes, I'm aware of the effects of Cocaine and indeed that most fiends end up looking like that skull, does that make me guilty of anything. Only a pastor that keeps his ministry within the cloisters of the 'saved' will be unaware of all these things people get up to.

So I beg of you to reinstate your trust in me, I don't sneeze, snort, shoot, or shack any stuffs before preaching.
\

@ Pastor Aio.

Oh thats a bad news to me, i was actually trying to join your ministry where the gospel is allowed to be taking to the head through the nose, and the spirit gets high and returns glory to the lawd.
I am disappointed,

@ may kelly,

i now know you are a satanist, no wonder you always aabout it,
keep posting pictures of your masters.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by Maykelly(f): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2009
I reject devil and his agents. I hate devil and all his agents. forever i hate them.

i only posted those evil heads of Ogaga4Luv thinking it will be ok for the poster who was requesting for heads.

pls, i am not a satanist or his agents. I Love Christ with my whole heart, mind, soul, body with all my strength.
Re: Tree Requires 28 Heads by banom(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
May kelly:

I reject devil and his agents. I hate devil and all his agents. forever i hate them.

i only posted those evil heads of Ogaga4Luv thinking it will be ok for the poster who was requesting for heads.

pls, i am not a satanist or his agents. I Love Christ with my whole heart, mind, soul, body with all my strength.

Its a big lie, your card has been exposed, if you are serious as good christian, go to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-318704.0.html and fulfill the mandatory requirement of a good christian according to Jesus christ teachings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Was D Statue Of Jesus Burnt By Thunder If Truly He Is D Lod? / Boko Haram Beheads Christian Men, Women Forced To Become Muslims (details) / ISIS Causes Iraqis To Turn To Christ At A "Stunning Pace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.