Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry (1558 Views)

The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals / 12 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Get Married / Kemi Olunloyo Says Linda Ikeji Will Be Going To Jail Very Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by oleeverking(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2016
Linda Ikeji Your achievements will feel empty . you've
achieved what you want in life so far, money, a
house, a fast car, and what not. But all of these are
material possessions that give happiness, but don’t
give meaning to your life. Knowing you have
someone who loves you and unconditionally cares
for you waiting for you at home will always give you
more happiness than any material possessions that
surround you.
We all know our main popular blogger, who find it
easy to badmouth every single star in the Nigeria
industry,
There is a lot to talk about Linda ikeji and her fake
life, but we will touch her single life at her age and I
want everyone to learn from these.
As a single woman at sure age , she deserves to
publicise her loyalty to her fiancee.
N500M to purchase just a building means different
things to different people. But, it doesn't speak
prudent of her!
How many people will live in that house with her?
Her marriage should be more important to her than
buying a gigantic house. Bet me, lots of responsible
men will run away from marrying such lady.
From distant view, she could end up becoming
uncontrollable after marriage: that's what men would
think of her. As a searching single, she ought to live a
low key life , but what do this so called blogger do,
she show off her wealth as if she's the first blogger to
make it , we have many other bloggers who made to
the top before her, why are they not telling the world
about what they have and what they didn't,
With my research and development I gather 12
reasons why Linda ikeji will never marry.

Read them @ www.jamolon.com/2016/05/12-strong-reasons-why-linda-ikeji-will.html?m=1
Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by Nobody: 12:03am On May 27, 2016
smello paunany will marry and put shame on y'all

1 Like

Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by queenprecy(f): 12:04am On May 27, 2016
so wats Ur business with the way she chooses to spend her money? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by oleeverking(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2016
chowlade:
smello paunany will marry and put shame on y'all

Lmao I pray oooooo
Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by oleeverking(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2016
queenprecy:
so wats Ur business with the way she chooses to spend her money? undecided

Jamb question
Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by mii4u(f): 12:07am On May 27, 2016
Are u God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by buharisbae(f): 12:35am On May 27, 2016
this is why people will forever be poor in their life! hating won't add N10 to ur empty account a piece of advice to the op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:23am On May 27, 2016
Frustrated fellow . Go force your sisters into doing such . She's way way better than you , ok ? She's not getting married , is it by force ? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by makydebbie(f): 3:41am On May 27, 2016
mtcchhhhewwwww...drinking panadol on top person headache...la clike la fone hang!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by Nobody: 8:45am On May 27, 2016
Even if no other man marries her, I Will. So @op, you can shut down your useless blog now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by temmiesexy(f): 9:01am On May 27, 2016
people will b talking as if marriage z by force. if she choose not to marry, plz hu will arrest ha, wat if she get married n d marriage doesnt last, u ppl will still rant nonsense.. abeg make una leave ha na ha life... if ha ppl doesnt complain who r u to complain... better mind ya own business

1 Like

Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by WhitegirlonNL(f): 9:15am On May 27, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by SAMBARRY: 9:17am On May 27, 2016
The porters above me have said it all

Op can you Now mind your buisness. At least your mother should have trained you about the disadvantages of being garrulous
Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by oleeverking(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2016
Lmao,
Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by percyshelu(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2016
op no get work oooo, na u follow her make her money??
Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by crazymommy(f): 10:24am On May 27, 2016
SAMBARRY:
The porters above me have said it all

Op can you Now mind your buisness. At least your mother should have trained you about the disadvantages of being garrulous
Don't mind him...people like the op that cannot even take care of himself will be talking about marriage....

1 Like

Re: 12 Strong Reasons Why Linda Ikeji Will Never Marry by SAMBARRY: 1:29pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin
crazymommy:
Don't mind him...people like the op that cannot even take care of himself will be talking about marriage....

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle Shares Lovely After-birthday Photos / Do You Like This S*xy Photo Reggie Bush Showing Off Her Curve? / Nigerian Model Teases In Br - A And P*nties On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.