Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner (27767 Views)

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo / Joseph Yobo And His Kids Dazzle In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by musquareni(m): 3:41am On May 27, 2016
Nigeria's most capped footballer ever with 100 appearances in competitive football, Joseph Yobo is celebrating the feat he achieved with a testimonial match today featuring many Super Eagles Stars like Captain John Obi Mikel of Chelsea and his assistant, CSKA Moscow's Ahmed Musa among others.

However, Yobo has thrown some questions to Nigerians to answer and the people with the correct answers go home with numerous gifts like footballs, jerseys and boots.

Below are the questions:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF4piarR0jA/?taken-by=jyobo234

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by musquareni(m): 3:44am On May 27, 2016
musquareni:
Nigeria's most capped footballer ever with 100 appearances in competitive football, Joseph Yobo is celebrating the feat he achieved with a testimonial match today featuring many Super Eagles Stars like Captain John Obi Mikel of Chelsea and his assistant, CSKA Moscow's Ahmed Musa among others.

However, Yobo has thrown some questions to Nigerians to answer and the people with the correct answers go home with numerous gifts like footballs, jerseys and boots.

Below are the questions:
Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/joseph-yobo-displays-all-gifts-to-be.html

cc: lalasticlala, honeric01, semid4lyfe

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Dreal11247: 4:02am On May 27, 2016
The Yobo is just devoured.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by bigtt76(f): 4:28am On May 27, 2016
Lost my respect after he became partisan during the last elections

17 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by yomalex(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2016
Nice
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by tellwisdom: 10:25am On May 27, 2016
Op, you are foolish...Football Na tomatoe?? sad

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Lajilajo(f): 10:25am On May 27, 2016
Well done yobo
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Nobody: 10:26am On May 27, 2016
OP, How we send the answers?
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Nobody: 10:27am On May 27, 2016
I hope he has good investments to fall back on cos his gold digger of a wife will surely flee to the next money bag if he mistakenly go broke. #Calamity Yobo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by deriksneh(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2016
na gallon of petrol n tomatoes suppose b d gifts...mtcheew..back to playing mayokun eleko

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by bamirotola: 10:28am On May 27, 2016
Will it be aired?!
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by donogaga(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2016
In my opinion, He wasn't a good defender.

However, I think he has done well for Nigeria, and I think everybody knows and appreciate that. To get to over a 100 cap isn’t easy.

I wish him the best as he moves on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Nobody: 10:28am On May 27, 2016
Captain fantastic Yobo
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by favouritesahaba: 10:28am On May 27, 2016
Yobo
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by zeal22(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2016
The gifts small na, I been wan see LCD, PS4, etc
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by BABANGBALI: 10:29am On May 27, 2016
All na okrika jo

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by pezeji(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Who cares, he is still a LEGEND

6 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by BABANGBALI: 10:30am On May 27, 2016
bamirotola:
Will it be aired?!
yes on African magic yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by debris: 10:31am On May 27, 2016
bigtt76:

undecided
Like he even knows u exist...mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by delightf(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2016
omehsmovie:
These gifts plenty oo, nice one yobo
========================

Please any one for my girl friend pikin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfjnhyIY6bY
olodo were u waiting 4 it b4 did she even ve legs to play ball talkless of to pul it
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:35am On May 27, 2016
musquareni:

Below are the questions:

No car?
Mtchew!
Stingy murrafacka angry
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by ichommy(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2016
Awesome
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by bamirotola: 10:36am On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
yes on African magic yoruba
YOur mumu is hereditary... lol

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by musquareni(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2016
His twitter handle, @jyobo234
Zceesneh:
OP, How we send the answers?
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by omehsmovie: 10:39am On May 27, 2016
delightf:
olodo were u waiting 4 it b4 did she even ve legs to play ball talkless of to pul it

Hahahaha

But she can watch the match na *winks, so she is not a playing thing but a watching thing.

So any gift for the watchers?
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Nobody: 10:42am On May 27, 2016
I want one of those boots mhen cool

BTW, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by BABANGBALI: 10:43am On May 27, 2016
bamirotola:

YOur mumu is hereditary... lol
e pain am. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin tongue
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by eph12(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2016
None of his poster shows the Nigerian Jersey
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by brainbox1000(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2016
Okay
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by banmee(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2016
bigtt76:

What do you mean by partisan? He has to support somebody na. You sure you understand what partisan is? Is he a politician?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rohr Releases Super Eagles Squad For Algeria, Argentina / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold / Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.